Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48960 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2020
rottennaija:

Is that my new name?

Yes nau grin

Paul Grundy atheist disciple cheesy grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2020
John 14:31
"But I do exactly what the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Get up! Let us go on from here."

Your triune deity is obeying the command they (triune deities) gave himself.
Mumu folks everywhere
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 1:33am On May 24, 2021
Emusan:

Always cherish picking as usual...

That's how they will be rushing to Strong Greek or commentaries as if they wholly agree with it.

The same strong uses "BY ITSELF, BESIDE"

The scripture is so clear if God created Jesus then it means Jesus is the one who created Himself according to John 1:3 because the verse stated it clearly that "...apart from Him WAS NOT anything made that was made"

The center point is NOTHING WAS MADE WITHOUT CHRIST that's why the gospel of John 1 started with the same phrase of Genesis 1 "In the beginning God created heavens and earth" but Jehovah witness called GOD a liar by saying "in the beginning Jesus was first created before heavens and earth were created."

Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself.
Proverbs 8:22 & Colossians 1:15,Geneva Bible ©1599 older than the KJV DECEIVING Emusan.

Colossians 1:15
1599 Geneva Bible
15 [a]Who is the (A)image of the invisible God, the first begotten of every creature.

[b] Footnotes
Colossians 1:15 Begotten before anything was made: and therefore the everlasting Son of the everlasting Father.

Proverbs 8:22-24
1599 Geneva Bible
22 The Lord hath possessed me in the beginning of his way: I was [a]before his works of old.

23 [b]I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, and before the earth.

24 When there were no depths, was I begotten, when there were no fountains abounding with water.

Footnotes
Proverbs 8:22 [/b]He declareth hereby the divinity and eternity of this wisdom, which he magnifieth and praiseth through this book: [b]meaning thereby the eternal son of God Jesus Christ our Savior, whom Saint John calleth that word that was in the beginning, John 1:1.

Wisdom is Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God created before the beginning of creation, called the word @ John 1:1.

Mr LIENUS your Trinity mentors knew this truth since 1599

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by johnw47: 2:00am On May 24, 2021
Janosky:

[i]Wisdom is Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God created before the beginning of creation, called the word @ John 1:1.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

created before the beginning of creation, now that's delusionally funny and worth laughing at

mumu fraud jw janosky
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 10:18pm On May 26, 2021
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

created before the beginning of creation, now that's delusionally funny and worth laughing at

mumu fraud jw janosky

1599 Geneva Bible

15 [a]Who is the (A)image of the invisible God, the first begotten of every creature.

[b] Footnotes
Colossians 1:15 Begotten before anything was made
: and therefore the everlasting Son of the everlasting Father.

Source: www.merriam-websterdictionary.com

be·got·ten | \ bi-ˈgä-tᵊn , bē- \
Definition of begotten (Entry 1 of 2)
past participle of BEGET

begotten adjective
Definition of begotten (Entry 2 of 2)
: brought into existence by or as if by a parent

John W Fraud.
Incurable Mumu

grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by johnw47: 12:01am On May 27, 2021
Janosky:

1599 Geneva Bible

Footnotes
Colossians 1:15 Begotten before anything was made: and therefore the everlasting Son of the everlasting Father.

Source: www.merriam-websterdictionary.com

be·got·ten | \ bi-ˈgä-tᵊn , bē- \
Definition of begotten (Entry 1 of 2)
past participle of BEGET

begotten adjective
Definition of begotten (Entry 2 of 2)
: brought into existence by or as if by a parent

John W Fraud.
Incurable Mumu
grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw janosky

u coward run away again from our subject of discussion, which is:
the gen 14 verses are about posession/ownership and not about creation
oh heap big scardy cat:

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Janosky:

Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself.

Wisdom is Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God created before the beginning of creation, called the word @ John 1:1.

Mr LIENUS your Trinity mentors knew this truth since 1599 .

"created before the beginning of creation", now that's something to be laughed at ha ha ha
no bigger mumu that you oh fraud jw

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

u need to stop listening to those voices in your head
you was discussing that matter with emusan oh confused one:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.