Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Things Every Lady Should Know About Love Before You Take-off Your Panties...!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Every Lady Should Know About Love Before You Take-off Your Panties...!!! (240 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Lady Should Know About Love Before You Take-off Your Panties...!!! by silencer73(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
• 1. Are you TAKING OFF your PANTIES because you LOVE him.? He makes you SMILE, He has a BIG GIANT DICK but do you really LOVE this MAN for TRUE.?
• 2. How MUCH do you KNOW about this MAN.? You KNOW He is GOOD LOOKING and HANDSOME, You KNOW He is FUNNY and JOVIAL, You KNOW He smells GOOD but what do you really know ABOUT his PERSONALITY.?
I mean His CHARACTER.? Check NICELY He might be a BEAST in a SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
• 3. After the SEX what happens next.? Will it be another SEX and another SEX and another SEX, like SEX SEX SEX SEX and nothing SERIOUS.? Will you STAY with HIM or JUMP to other BOYFRIEND for MORE SEX.? Or will he DUMP you and go for another LADY for MORE SEX.?
• 4. If you get PREGNANT, are you READY to be a MOTHER.? Or you will start PANICKING to commit MURDER by KILLING the INNOCENT BABY on your FIRST ABORTION.? Or will you be ready to give BIRTH to the BABY and become a TEENAGE SINGLE MOTHER.?
• 5. Very IMPORTANT, what if you get PREGNANT and he COMPLETELY DENIES and He REFUSE to take RESPONSIBILITIES, can you stand ALONE? Do you have what it TAKES to RAISE the BABY on your OWN.?
• 6. Do you know that if you get PREGNANT and he ABANDON you, it can SLOW DOWN your FUTURE? You will have to SPEND the time you should have SPENT on your SCHOOL or CAREER raising a CHILD at HOME.
• 7. Do you THINK you can be his WIFE.? Does he FIT the KIND of MAN you can MARRY and be FAITHFUL to.?
• 8. Are you SURE of his LOVE or is it just about this SEXUAL PLEASURE, FANCY FOOD and ALCOHOL ENJOYMENT.? Beyond SEX, what other way do you CONNECT TOGETHER for the FUTURE. ?
• 9. If he so much want to have SEX with you then why CAN'T he COMMIT to you by VISITING your PARENTS, Start the NEGOTIATION and make you his WIFE.
• 10. Think of the FUTURE. Will you be PROUD of yourself after TODAY of giving him SEX. ?
Like Seriously Dear, Before You Take-Off Your Panties.!
This goes OUT to TEENAGERS and to the LADIES that ask me QUESTIONS.
I LOVE my BOYFRIEND and I DON'T want to HURT him but he KEEP on ASKING for SEX. Should I GIVE IT to HIM.?
Now You KNOW what to DO.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know About Love Before You Take-off Your Panties...!!! by Ladylite: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
No one cares about LOVE. It's money that gives fals sense of security
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know About Love Before You Take-off Your Panties...!!! by Odinvahala: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
You stated all the facts 90% of relationship is based on sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Commit Suicide In Delta State / Easy Khula Procedure In Pakistan : Know Khula Pakistani Law 2020 / Princess Dr Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe Rewards Loyal Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.