Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua (79741 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Lawsimon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank God say God no be man o

27th will always come

We are waiting

Our expectations shall not be cut off.

If you know, you know
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Lighthammer(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2020
kalvoken:
When the children of Israel where being bitten by snakes, Moses prayed to God for interventions and he did.

Now we have Corona killing people like never before and all our business men of god are saying is that it's government problems and not theirs.

This is something that has hindered the everyday worshipping of God(in the church).

Many were really called but just few were chosen.
My comment is neutral
moses prayed for intervention and God heard him,sure if u go back and read that passage you will understand that it was God himself who caused what happen to the isrealite and when moses prayed to him,he had to listen
but look at this?did God made the virus and weaponized it?
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Someone should please tell the fool to shut up. Fake pastors parading themselves all over Nigeria. With their media miracles.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Lighthammer(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a time, Miracle Pastors are on Sabbatical leave. That Christianity is a scam, has been proven by Aunty Coro..............We all know the heart see's things that are invisible to the eyes.
never ever insult christianity again.....some pastors may be scam,but don't generalise...and kindly watch your utterance Sir...
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by ozone4oz(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
one sanitizer for him

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by kalvoken(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Lighthammer:

My comment is neutral
moses prayed for intervention and God heard him,sure if u go back and read that passage you will understand that it was God himself who caused what happen to the isrealite and when moses prayed to him,he had to listen
but look at this?did God made the virus and weaponized it?

Hmm, interesting!

Literally, you are telling me that god only solves the problem he started

My God must is not like that o.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by DedeNkem: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
"Prophetic message" my ass! This shameless conman is still parading himself as a "man of god".

His answer to the question was bullshit! How come none of the pastors (including Tb joshua) who claimed they've power to heal, are running away from Covid,-19 patients? Is now not the right time for them to show how powerful they are?
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by faceland: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He is saying open economy as if there is one quick solution to the problem. I dont see people starving sha except the corrupt. The average Nigerian has never benefited from the days of plenty so I dont see what will change. People will just continue to strive.

My brother you honestly don't understand what is coming if we don't get back to work. Look at what the UN warned (and I used the exact word "famine of biblical proportion" just yesterday) https://www.nairaland.com/5810025/covid-19-un-warns-global-famines

Private sectors are not making money because of lockdown so many would get termination letters. FG is not getting 150 million DOLLARS a day from oil so by next month Civil Servant would not get pay except they empty our reserves. So the value of the naira would also drop so even if we try to import food illegally (ignoring the lockdown, it would be too expensive). I hope the government allow local farmer to work (ignoring lockdown) and also protect them from the fulani otherwise they would be both famine and recession (no food and no money at the same time).

Open economy mean send everyone back to would GLOBALLY. let them wear mask.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Jaqenhghar: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
faceland:

My brother you honestly don't understand what is coming if we don't get back to work. Look at what the UN warned (and I used the exact word "famine of biblical proportion" just yesterday) https://www.nairaland.com/5810025/covid-19-un-warns-global-famines

Private sectors are not making money because of lockdown so many would get termination letters. FG is not getting 150 million DOLLARS a day from oil so by next month Civil Servant would not get pay except they empty our reserves. So the value of the naira would also drop so even if we try to import food illegally (ignoring the lockdown, it would be too expensive). I hope the government allow local farmer to work (ignoring lockdown) and also protect them from the fulani otherwise they would be both famine and recession (no food and no money at the same time).

Open economy mean send everyone back to would GLOBALLY. let them wear mask.
Hopefully things wont get to that state. Thats all I can say undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.