Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua (79743 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a time, Miracle Pastors are on Sabbatical leave. That Christianity is a scam, has been proven by Aunty Coro..............We all know the heart see's things that are invisible to the eyes.
Islamic man.. borrow me your kettle of water, lemme use it in. washing my abunna after peeing
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by femmyapson(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
PRINTIKANIGERIA:
Hmmmmm
i have never seen a first comment on a front page post without a single like or share...Brother this prophet needs to deliver you....kikiki

I'm only joking
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Engrgreg231(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Sehindemi:
Pastors need to stop interfering in what is none of their business.
how is this an interference
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by AsawanaDgreat: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
These men of God these days sef.,,dia Mata taya me
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a time, Miracle Pastors are on Sabbatical leave. That Christianity is a scam, has been proven by Aunty Coro..............We all know the heart see's things that are invisible to the eyes.

Christianity isn't a scam bt the way it is practiced by some people have made it seem so.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by promzy555(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
sevo:
Why the interviewer no ask am why the March 27th deadline date no dey plausible??
who be the interviewe and who be the pastor. If you know you know... They are 5&6
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
But he said it will end in March.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by triangulation: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Explain this picture to me.
The man in the picture is re-fuelling the Tiger generator. When he's done, he will start DRAGGING the generator so as to get it started. Then, he asked whether the pastor also wants to be DRAGGED
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by ZooOga: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
forget all that talk mr. man. recycle some more of dem tithes back into needy communities . wink

Jesus Feeds the Multitude-Five Thousand
Matthew 14:13-21

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by efemena5050(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
jawalis:
This man should just respect himself and stay indoor both physically, psychologically and spiritually. He needs strict isolation and quarantine more than the COVID “one nine” Patients. And he should STOP disgracing and causing detriments to Religions. Everything will be fine. We do not need his Hypothetically generated prescription anymore.
Gracias.
lol ....ur very funny I bliv u can even make Lucifer laff ....for inside hell fire
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Psalms5522: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Empiree: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Megaideas:
YOU'RE A BIGGER FOOL! IDIOT!!! DON'T YOU HAVE A RELIGION? WHAT ARE YOUR LEADERS DOING ABOUT COVID 19? MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
E pain am grin

"Any Pastor who can not go to hospital to heal coronavirus patients must no be in the posters again'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9pYkeJCnzg

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Jeilani244(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
This man is very confused. He said the virus will end on 27th of last month, he is saying another thing now. Which should we believe
�‍♂️ �‍♂️ �‍♂️
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
We have read these theories and conspiracies online so nothing new

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Psalms5522: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Well I got your point but the man is still making sense.
If he says it was an error of advance technology and at the same time says its Bible prophecy coming to pass. That does not mean he has contradicted himself.

The Bible says it will happened, now it is happening.

How is it happening? Or what has God used to make it happen?

Through human technological error.

Where is the contradiction in that.

Every thing TB Joshua said in that interview are facts or theories that are in the Public domain already, but he talks as if it is a special revelation that he is passing out to people from God . Can you imagine him recommending lemon and warm water to people saying it is a revelation? Who doesn't know that lemon and warm water calms cough. Well every one has the right to chose what to believe sha
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by GraphicDesigner(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
I no trust billings gate atall oooooooooo
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 02Kebreal(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Say it again.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by cally3D(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
The man said the virus is as a result of human error on research. The same man said that it a biblical word/prediction coming to pass.

If it's God's/bible words coming to pass then it should not be seen as an error, but a fulfillment of the prophecy.

These should not be given mic to talk, after their last prophecy on the covid-19 Pandemic never came not to talk of passing.
Jesus was a typical example of human error of misjudgement and wickedness for his suffering and death,
Yet, it is still a scriptural word coming to pass........
So.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by dazzlingd(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
kennosklint:
God doesn’t help if you don’t invite him . He has given to man the choice to choose. You are telling the pastors to enter their various house and shut their doors yet you are still criticizing them. Has the world run to God for help??...stop calling on pastors if you don’t believe in their God...

The content of your head is nothing but dust
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by firstone(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary world[url=https://contactplug.com

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Celly2020: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
27th march came my mind now
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by MrSly(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary worldNaija

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Nr-4QHi3m/

I thought the virus is not longer in existence spiritually.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by mu2sa2: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Assuming it's an Islamic post, "they" would have asked you to take a confession by accepting their god before you can comment.

Not one person out of the 1.2 billion muslims on earth will come here and insult jesus. But you guys will go to islamic threads to hurl insults at a personality dear to the hearts of muslims. Good that the administrators stop you in your tracts. Kudos to the admin for dealing a telling blow on the uncouth elements.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
When God's servant speaks, the wise listen. Hope the relevant authorities will take a look and act accordingly. God bless TB Joshua.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Heineken(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
jawalis:
This man should just respect himself and stay indoor both physically, psychologically and spiritually. He needs strict isolation and quarantine more than the COVID “one nine” Patients. And he should STOP disgracing and causing detriments to Religions. Everything will be fine. We do not need his Hypothetically generated prescription anymore.
Gracias.
hahahhahaha boss I dey vex o but this your talk make me happy. Lol
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by PropertyBuying(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amotekun777:
For spewing NONSENSE... This man deserves a great gift... cool
grin

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by verifiablefacts: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Assuming it's an Islamic post, "they" would have asked you to take a confession by accepting their god before you can comment.

is this a Christian post?
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by pafra(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sehindemi:
Pastors need to stop interfering in what is none of their business.

You talk because you just like talking.
How is it none of their business?
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalms5522:

Every thing TB Joshua said in that interview are facts or theories that are in the Public domain already, but he talks as if it is a special revelation that he is passing out to people from God . Can you imagine him recommending lemon and warm water to people saying it is a revelation? Who doesn't know that lemon and warm water calms cough. Well every one has the right to chose what to believe sha

grin

There was a time he was even teaching people on water Therapy.

Well I really don't like to wade in Religious arguments and criticism.

Like you said everyone is free to believe what they want.

It is well bro.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
femmyapson:

i have never seen a first comment on a front page post without a single like or share...Brother this prophet needs to deliver you....kikiki

I'm only joking

grin grin grin

Lol
There is always a first time.

Follow us on IG
@printika.ng
@printika_printingbrands
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Ade3131: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maxcollins042:
This man again? Does he want another dragging?

That picture looks like Alaba international market rooftop. That's how we operate our gen at electronics section
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dobson43:
grin

Didn't this Man of God say awhile back that this pestilence would go at a certain date?

Nothing he has said that we don't already know.

It's disheartening, that people in this country are just lost. No succor from government or churches, they spent offering on.
no this today Dobson, Church and Bible is the product of man's creative thought, it is never natural. What is natural is Omenani/Odinani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.