Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing (60930 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by oshozondii: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2020
With respect to the thread below of a woman who had stolen milk from a Pharmacy and was stripped naked, the man has been arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/5803676/lady-disgraced-filmed-stealing-milk#88620753

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Owner of the Wilmark Pharmacy Mr Emmanuel Ndobu, has been arrested and detained by men of the Delta State Police Command for allegedly stripping naked a young lady who reportedly stole from his supermarket. Along the old Lagos Asaba Road, Agbor.

Ndobu was arrested and detained at Owa Oyibu Divisional Police Station.

His arrest was facilitated by Behind Bars Human Right Foundation (BBHRF), in collaboration with Nigeria Police Area Command in Agbor, Delta State.

According to BBHRF, who tracked Ndobu after the incident, asides stripping the lady naked, he and others beat her up, filmed, shaved off her hair while they made a video of the scene and posted the clips on social media.

It was also discovered that the lady does not have a child, the milk she stole was not for her child as claimed and she is suspected to be a kleptomaniac because of her history of stealing and the kinds of items she takes from their owners.

Before now, the Nigeria Association of Woman Journalists (NAWOJ), Delta state chapter, had condemned strongly the viral video where the lady was seen stripped naked for alleged pilfering from a supermarket in Agbor, Delta state.

In a statement signed by the Chairperson and Secretary of the Association, Pat Gbemudu and Eunice Emeyezia respectively, described the act as unfortunate, barbaric and cruel in all aspects of human dignity.

The Association opined that the events in recent times orchestrated by the COVID-19 lockdown could have prompted various forms of temptation especially if the household of such a woman was faced with hardship and hunger.

While condemning the act of stealing in any form, NAWOJ frowned at the jungle justice meted out on the lady, insisting rather that the suspect should have been handed over to the Police.

The Association called on the security agencies to, as a matter of urgency, invite the management of Wilmark Supermarket Agbor and all those involved.

Recall that the social media was over the weekend awash with videos of severe humiliation of a lady by owner and staff of Wilmark Supermarket on an allegation of stealing some items from the grocery store.

Meanwhile, BBHRF, it was learnt, was able to reach out to some organisations who can rehabilitate her as they monitor the case of the store owner who took the law into his hands.

https://www.independent.ng/police-arrest-pharmacist-over-stripping-lady-naked-for-pilfering/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by daddytime(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Very good.

If it wasn't for the fact that two wrongs do not make a right and an eye for an eye would eventually render everyone eyeless, I would have advocated to have him stripped nude too to have him sense how it feels.

Voyeuristic chemist man.

208 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Stupid man. You catch tiff hand am over to police. Man or woman everyone deserves a fair hearing. Na lie you choose to naked her put her online. We should all note.... Every human has families. No matter how bad the person be person wey love am must dey. You come choose to embarrass her. No problem.

If I had my way na to naked the man, paint the blokos with milk and make him dance kukere down his street twice.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by tbtosine(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
very good move.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by fineguy11(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Stripping her naked was uncalled for..

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Randy100: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
I am ashamed on his behalf. Op, I don't think he is a pharmacist. We are trained to be decent.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Darato: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Very Good. They should arrest every other person that involved themselves in that barbaric act too. They should be jailed and asked to pay fine so others can learn.
If it was your daughter or sister, will you do the same to her?
Next time just call the police...

When you think of “resume, cover letter, linkedin optimization “ think of me. See my signature below. Good Morning.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by betonnaira: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2020
hope this is true and not audio arresting, the rate of boobs floating around intentional is already okay for this useless people, milk thief and garri thief can't seem to catch a break from them, but a woman who steals millions and pretending to have cancer is still fully clothed, rubbish men.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Period007(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Randy100:
I am ashamed on his behalf. Op, I don't think he is a pharmacist. We are trained to be decent.
He is not,believe Nigerian journalists at your own peril

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Perfecttouchade: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
And the idiot of a man is rich and can't even tell the lady to go with the items for free..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Good move by the NPF
I said it earlier that you Matter what a thief stole, you don't have the right to strip him/her naked or even administer jungle Justice,
What you are supposed to do is collect the items back, and hand him/her over to the police

The worst you can do as a human is sue him/her to court and ask for compensation for damage

I hope I didn't offend anybody
This is my point of view and my opinion
In Western world you cannot do that

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
What about the thieving woman. I am in support of disgracing thieves. Untill they do you bad thing you will not understand.

If you quote me to insult me, theif go steal your passport with visas.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
The b!+ch is cursed..karma caught up with her...her unclothedness no help anybody...You all should quit whining biko.. Meanwhile on another thread hypocrites are also celebrating adda pyari's death...Moses laws remains valid... Once again you all should quit whining....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
kingthreat:
What about the thieving woman. I am in support of disgracing thieves. Untill they do you bad thing you will not understand.

If you quote me to insult me, theif go steal your passport with visas.
You are real bro...A thief is a murderer...me that is begging all over for survival during this period with all the insults and damage to my ego..you think i cannot steal...A man gets tortured a woman gets striped to shame her since her body should be her pride...once again, gallery players should quit whining...Lets contain the spread of corona on this thread biko!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by qualityovenbake(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Digitiminimi: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
As for me o, I do not support striping a lady o though some are strippers'. She stole as she was accused another judgement should have been made to her.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Jaspaman: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good for him.You can't be stripping a grown ass lady. For what??. Does he know how much damage he has done to her?? Damn!! cry

Anyways there is a part Of the web you can make lots of money daily check my signaturel

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Blaqbeckham23(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
He deserves it
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Soso990240(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one from Nigeria Police

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by DanseMacabre(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala Pharmacist,
Very wicked people,
Am nt surprised
Kill him Asap

You well so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Ussycool: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
A
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by KAMORUSHOBO(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
must u film any stupid thing u do?

good for the stupid pharmacist

See my signature for important info
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Tobinrobin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Now this is good. Very good

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wicked wealthy bas.tard. Serves him right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by AsawanaDgreat: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why stripping the girl necked? when there are police everywhere to arrest and prosecute her for stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by RaptObserver: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good to know there is attempt to bring those who violated the lady's rights to book. It will serve as a deterrent to mob justice which I have always kicked against. But can't this Human rights groups help that lady who was molested by a commissioner in Kogi state to get justice? Or has the case been swept under the carpet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by DuMebi1030: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Man unkind
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Proletariat: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
His actions are a greater crime than the crime for which the suspect was stripped.

He cannot escape a jail term.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by StarUp: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Speechless...

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by nero2face: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
in as much as I don't support stealing, I support for the pharmacist and whoever was part of such a disgraceful act to serve 2yrs jail term each...stupid wicked Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.