Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932106 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
No date. Why would everything in Nigeria be a struggle
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by niran09: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Newsolutions:
No date. Why would everything in Nigeria be a struggle
Im tired, i have been on it since the 31st of Jan night. my account has been blocked 3 times and still no luck

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Amule5000us(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks bossman.

Boss is it possible for me to change the category for B1/b2 to P-1.

Just for me to add some money to get the p1 category nd still maintain my interview date which is first week of March ?

I just want to maintain the first category I choose.

mrprolifik:

B1/B2 visa is not meant to be used for employment purpose. If your main reason for travelling to the USA is to seek employment as an instrumentalist in Church then you would be needing a visa that falls under the artist or entertainer class and that Visa is a P visa. To get a P visa your employer first needs to file a petition with USCIS for a temporary foreign worker and pay all the necessary fees over there in the U.S . If the petition is approved then you can apply for a P Visa .
n.b. you can't apply for a P visa without first submitting a petition and getting an approval from USCIS.
So if your visa appointment with the embassy is in March and you applied for B1/B2 already, telling a visa officer that your reason for travelling to the USA is to seek employment as an instrumentalist in church won't be approved. You stand a better chance if your plan is to attend a church program as a visitor.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Redaddict: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
ok. Thank you.
noncapax:
Send them a message on the feedback post. They got back to me after a week or so.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChrisRocks: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
niran09:

Im tired, i have been on it since the 31st of Jan night. my account has been blocked 3 times and still no luck

Just do it 3 times a day to avoid being blocked. It is frustrating sha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by whiteMandingo: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
niran09:

ADDITIONALLY SPACE IT OUT, say every 5 to 8 hours, dont be checking too often..and target midnight and early morning hours.

also consider using another browser...from what u hv been usinfg b4

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NanaF: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
My visa expires in March, if i apply for dropbox now but don't get a date before march, am i covered?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Covered in what way?

NanaF:
My visa expires in March, if i apply for dropbox now but don't get a date before march, am i covered?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NanaF: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dampops:
Covered in what way?

The 2 year eligibility for dropbox applications.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Anyone been able to get appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2022
As at 12.25am Nigerian Time no date available
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 3:49am On Feb 08, 2022
NanaF:

Thanks.

Yes it does ..you are actually very safe.

The people that should be anxious are those their visa expired first or second quarter of 2020..as their validity period would soon be over

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by niran09: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2022
puffmama:

Yes it does ..you are actually very safe.

The people that should be anxious are those their visa expired first or second quarter of 2020..as their validity period would soon be over
i think he is talking about the dropbox eligibilty window. meaning his visa expired in March 2020, so he has till march 2022 to be eligible for this dropbox. so i think he has to get a date before the expiry.
i hope you get a date soon @NanaF. Im still searching myself

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChrisRocks: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2022
I think what also makes it tight is that the US consulate is doing the collection. Remember before now, dropbox (both collection and pickup process was handled by DHL, and they could handle a big amount of people daily at their branches. Maybe when this pilot is over they will get DHL to handle it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oba2022: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Is there anyone in this forum that has his/her IW appointment booked this week (February 7-11th)?

Dampops:
Please are there people that were able to book IW appointment for next week (February 7-11th)?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good afternoon Everyone. I scheduled US Interview for I and my dependents for may 2022 however my last baby who just turned one recently got her passport and I would like to add her to my dependants. How do I go about this without cancelling my interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Stella91:
Good afternoon Everyone. I scheduled US Interview for I and my dependents for may 2022 however my last baby who just turned one recently got her passport and I would like to add her to my dependants. How do I go about this without cancelling my interview?
You can't add her because you would forfeit your current appointment. Just go ahead and book a separate appointment for her and choose the next available date. On your interview day come MAY, go with her and explain to the VO.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Onedimple: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I need some help. I am trying to create a new account on CGI's website for the visa interview waiver for my parents but that has been difficult to do since the past 3days. It keep bringing error me;

Errors

Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
User could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last Name are entered as they are in your passport.

What can I do to please this please? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Transporter52: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Call the embassy and it will be done manually from their end
Onedimple:
Good evening everyone. Please I need some help. I am trying to create a new account on CGI's website for the visa interview waiver for my parents but that has been difficult to do since the past 3days. It keep bringing error me;

Errors

Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
User could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last Name are entered as they are in your passport.

What can I do to please this please? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Onedimple: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Transporter52:
Call the embassy and it will be done manually from their end

Will do that tomorrow. Thank you so much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello, Please is there anyone that has submitted or is submitting documents this week via the IW window? I got a date for next week Monday, but i'll just like to know how the process is or has been from the early birds. Thanks in advance..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omooba80: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
When did you get the date?

Dampops:
Hello, Please is there anyone that has submitted or is submitting documents this week via the IW window? I got a date for next week Monday, but i'll just like to know how the process is or has been from the early birds. Thanks in advance..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Last week wednesday...like 4am

Omooba80:
When did you get the date?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by thediva(f): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Dampops:

My date is the 24th, a friend was there on Monday. She said her appointment was for 8.30am, but she didn't finish till 11am because there were so many applicants with only 2 staff to attend to them. According to her, there was no data collection, people were just asked some questions (she didn't say what) and the passports were collected from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Cessnk: 3:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Hi please I need help I have a mrv fee for April 26th 2021 I got a date for b1b2 for April 23th 2023 .pls I need a closer date .Is there a group for checking date ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oab1: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Has anyone been able to book the IW appointment this week starting 07/02. I have been checking without success
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donlino1992: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2022
I have been checking as well. No date yet. I think they release date in batches.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Many thanks for this response. Please what did the person mean by 'no data collection'? I know they listed the documents to be brought along (DS160 confirmation page, Appointment letter, MRV visa fee receipt, passport and passport photos). Perhaps these documents were just sighted and not collected...(except the international passport and the photographs)...

thediva:

My date is the 24th, a friend was there on Monday. She said her appointment was for 8.30am, but she didn't finish till 11am because there were so many applicants with only 2 staff to attend to them. According to her, there was no data collection, people were just asked some questions (she didn't say what) and the passports were collected from them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChrisRocks: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Donlino1992:
I have been checking as well. No date yet. I think they release date in batches.

I come here every day to check if anyone has been successful in the past few days. Feels like the next appointments will be in March, but I just want to get a date soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
I think by the time they attend to applicants within the next week or two, the gates will be thrown open again

ChrisRocks:

I come here every day to check if anyone has been successful in the past few days. Feels like the next appointments will be in March, but I just want to get a date soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2022
tunyuz:
You can't add her because you would forfeit your current appointment. Just go ahead and book a separate appointment for her and choose the next available date. On your interview day come MAY, go with her and explain to the VO.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of anyone with success on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Clapaudan, MaryAndrews, ozymes and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.