Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (976156 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (426) (Go Down)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2011
Please continue posting your enquiries here, the previous thread has reached and passed 100 pages.

Part1 is here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-127964.0.html

11 Likes 17 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OLADELES: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2011
Pls Justwise,what are the docs the embassy will need to renew my visa.Thanks

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2011
OLADELES:

Pls Justwise,what are the docs the embassy will need to renew my visa.Thanks

The same documents you used when you made the first application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by WaveofG: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
Please note It would be the current documents relating to the application.
Pointers are to ensure that your circumstances have not changed as well.
It happens that people would fill the form and state how much they earn whilst submitting additional letter stating a totally diferent figure, not minding the statement not tallying as well.
It is your present circumstances that dictates the documents that is submitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hannyminal: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hello, everybody. Kindly assist with some information about getting a firsttime tourist visa. I am married with an infant and resigned from work to care for the little one. My husband wants to sponsor us to the UK for a week's holiday. What are our chances of getting a visa, as i have no job at the moment. Please what documents will my husband provide as the sponsor? Someone kindly put me thru the process, plssssss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Plss my fellow naijans i just joined this site on recommendation pls i want to know the time it takes to process EEA family permit visa. I applied on the 16th of last month in Lekki VAC, am too nervous cos i hve made an application for student visa nd was refused twice that was two yrs before meeting my husband. The reasons for the refusals was due to the bank statements i submitted but i had the rights to appeal. I fashied it nd my tution was refunded nd i went bck to complete my HND and nd nysc. My anxiety is hope it won't affect my application. Secondly do Uk always call for interview. Thanks and God blesss you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OLADELES: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ justwise,i av a 6months uk visa dat expires end of jan,2012,is it appropriate to aply for renewal second week of feb.,2012?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
OLADELES:

@ justwise,i av a 6months uk visa dat expires end of jan,2012,is it appropriate to aply for renewal second week of feb.,2012?

Sure you can

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Justwise pls help me wit an answer to my previous post tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

Plss my fellow naijans i just joined this site on recommendation pls i want to know the time it takes to process EEA family permit visa. I applied on the 16th of last month in Lekki VAC, am too nervous cos i hve made an application for student visa nd was refused twice that was two yrs before meeting my husband. The reasons for the refusals was due to the bank statements i submitted but i had the rights to appeal. I fashied it nd my tution was refunded nd i went bck to complete my HND and nd nysc. My anxiety is hope it won't affect my application. Secondly do Uk always call for interview. Thanks and God blesss you

Is your hubby British or hold permanent resident paper?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
@justwise tnx he is a German but resides in Uk. He holds a permanent resident permit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

@justwise tnx he is a German but resides in Uk. He holds a permanent resident permit

Ok, your past immigration offence (if you committed one) shouldn't affect the out come of this type of visa you applied for.

Have you contacted the BHC to know what is delaying it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nnemak(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ justwise. Is there a thread for GENERAL US Visa ie for those going on short Visit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
@justwise thanx I hv sent them an email but they re yet to reply me. What do you suggest i do. Secondly do they normally call for interview. Tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

@justwise thanx I hv sent them an email but they re yet to reply me. What do you suggest i do. Secondly do they normally call for interview. Tnx

They don't call for interview. Why not call them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Justwise tnx so much for your time pls do you knw of the number I'll reach Them with. I would be pleased to have it. Tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Again2(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

@Justwise tnx so much for your time pls do you knw of the number I'll reach Them with. I would be pleased to have it. Tnx

Have you tried tracking it here? https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportTracking/ApplicantTrackStatus.aspx?Data=QjjeqT6tBJlHwGRUVZxtkA==

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

You can call this number

Phone: Visa Customer Care: +234 (0) 8036591145
+234 (0) 7034062883
though its late now, have to be tomorrow.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luchichris: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Justwise tnx a lot nd God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
luchichris:

@Justwise tnx a lot nd God bless

All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nnemak(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2011
nne_mak:

@ justwise. Is there a thread for GENERAL US Visa ie for those going on short Visit?

any response, ?/?///??HELIP!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2011
nne_mak:

any response, ?/?///??HELIP!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Sorry i did not see your post yesterday. There is no GENERAL US Visa thread but if you ask your question here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823866.0.html i'm sure people there will help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nnemak(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
thanks,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by chatmate: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2011
PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, PLEASE , I NEED SOME ANSWERS,

i have onced had an agent who has helped me with visiting uk visa. I thought I could study in UK with that. I was mislead. I was in Uk for 2months. and came back to Nigeria. I later loss my passport due to some fraud attempt of people duped me of canada visa, I just got a new passport done in Abuja, and I want to know if I can go back to UK.Because my intention was to study in UK. I have gce 2008 only and the problem here now is, the agent that helped with my UK visa last yr, used vacation ways to apply. I meant like a staff working in a company going for vacation. I spent alot and I want to know if I can study in the UK, Please help me , blackismypride@yahoo.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 2great: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2011
Can I get help on steps 2 apply 4 sexual asylum.An intersex born sister gets attracted 2 same sex, urgently needs helpn info.
.rudox@rocketmail.com ,thks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2011
2great:

Can I get help on steps 2 apply 4[b] intimate asylum[/b].An intersex [/b]born sister gets attracted 2 same sex, urgently needs helpn info.
.rudox@rocketmail.com ,thks!

What exactly are you talking about? You want to apply for asylum because you are a [b]lesbian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Bwoodlt: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2011
My brother stayed 3 months when he came visiting, even though he stated 3 weeks when he made his application,  My question is,

1) Is this a factor that could hinder his visa extension/renewal? His visa expires early January and he's looking at applying for a renewal/extension first week in February?

2) He's still a student, hope it wouldnt matter getting another letter from his Uni to support his application,  I'm thinking the ECO officer might be abit skeptical about it,  Just my thought

Please people in the house, kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lolostic: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
Brother,

I've apply for Uk visiting visa in 2008 and decision was appeal which i appeal then and the decision have been taking and the letter get to me after 6 months that my APPEAL has been ALLOWED meanwhile i apply for family visiting i mean myself and my wife which mean that the appeal favour both of us. 2weeks after they start callin me from embassy to show up with some document then that my appeal has been granted and my wife is heaven pregnant then and i decide not to show up,
secondly i don't av much money to spend 4 dat trip then, My question now is that can i still use that ALLOWED APPEAL to get my visiting visa out from them or i need to re apply, reply to my email lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry246(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
lolostic
You are an example of why the UKBA is now going to charge people for appeal.
You have made people go through much work and cost but you now say you are too poor to travel.
Why did you waste everyones tim if you cannot afford to travel.

Can you pay airfair for you and your family if visa is granted? YES OR NO!!!!!

If no then stop wasting peoples time.

Or do you think you can walk to UK?
Or sell visa?

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lolostic: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bro

you don't av to talk to me any how, If i can't pay for trip why apply to travel out of country, i'm not so poor, am not going to uk to stay but to visit and they have waste time which am intend to go there when they are calling i've some other thin doing,

To answer your question i've money to spend for this trip that why am asking people opinion do u understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (426)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.