Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,372 members, 7,843,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (955320 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 10:35am On May 14, 2022
Please, follow the instruction as checked on the list: It says, log in to your profile and follow the instruction.
kaykehin:
Good morning Gurus in the house, please I picked up my passport yesterday but was asked to schedule another interview under the 221G category. Attached refers. How do I go about it please? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 11:13am On May 14, 2022
rebless:
Hello fellows

Please does anyone knows the nearest/closest available date for a B1/B2 interview appointment at the US Consulate in Lagos.

Please your input will be highly appropriated

April 2024
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Altered4life: 12:40pm On May 14, 2022
Good morning people.

Please I have a question.

Can my husband and 2yr old son accompany me to US for a convention?

And if yes, .. would hubby be following me to the Visa interview? Would he be invited for an interview?
Or I would be the only one to go for the interview?

Is this something people do and still get Visa? What are the chances? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 1:29pm On May 14, 2022
Is your husband applying for a US or he has a valid visa
Altered4life:
Good morning people.

Please I have a question.

Can my husband and 2yr old son accompany me to US for a convention?

And if yes, .. would hubby be following me to the Visa interview? Would he be invited for an interview?
Or I would be the only one to go for the interview?

Is this something people do and still get Visa? What are the chances? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tryingmybest: 1:31pm On May 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
My emergency visa request was approved but the site shows "there are currently no available date". The deadline for my Emergency visa request is May 18th.
Please who knows the time the visa slots are available?
Please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
ozymes:
Good day house,

Please, any updates for Abuja IW submissions done 25th April 2022 yet?

Mine is showing passport ready for pickup now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
Great! When was it updated?
shithapuns:

Mine is showing passport ready for pickup now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 1:51pm On May 14, 2022
I believe you can call their help center
Tryingmybest:
Hello everyone,
My emergency visa request was approved but the site shows "there are currently no available date". The deadline for my Emergency visa request is May 18th.
Please who knows the time the visa slots are available?
Please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaykehin: 1:52pm On May 14, 2022
Please schedule the follow-up interview under the "221G" category which applies to your visa category and application type. I cannot find this on my profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
Have you gone to check the "schedule appointment" item on your profile?
kaykehin:
Please schedule the follow-up interview under the "221G" category which applies to your visa category and application type. I cannot find this on my profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaykehin: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
ozymes:
Please, follow the instruction as checked on the list: It says, log in to your profile and follow the instruction.

Please schedule the follow-up interview under the "221G" category which applies to your visa category and application type. I cannot find this on my profile.[quote][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
TDH1680:
Good morning, can anyone advise of the interview waiver tracking process. I have been tracking my parents renewal application but the status is stuck on "Application Received". The last updated date, has changed twice since it was submitted but the actual status, hasn't moved from "Received". Can anyone advise? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Mine showed.
YOUR PASSPORT IS STILL AT THE US EMBASSY.

then today, i checked and its saying, passport ready for pickup

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
TDH1680:
Has anyone that submitted application via IW, in the week beginning 4/25, gotten any update, yet? My parents still showing Application Received". Just checked again now. Any joy?

Yes, submitted 25th april abuja.
Checked now, status is reading passport ready for pickup., So yeah..guess will know if we were successful when i pick up next wk

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tryingmybest: 2:01pm On May 14, 2022
ozymes:
I believe you can call their help center
Can they help me reschedule?
Hopefully they can
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
That is why you should call them.
Tryingmybest:

Can they help me reschedule?
Hopefully they can
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
unclekala:

Hi People,
I have put in an application for renewal( IW) for my mum.Towards the end of the application i got the notice that says based on the response to questions asked, you qualify for IW.I have also completed the DS-160.I don't see anywhere on her profile that shows information on documents to drop off and where.I chose Isolo when completing the application.If i proceed to click on the tab that says schedule appointment.It says "no appointment date available? How do i move on from here? How can i get the link to the telegram group. Thanks in advance.

Keep trying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
shithapuns:

Yes, submitted 25th april abuja.
Checked now, status is reading passport ready for pickup., So yeah..guess will know if we were successful when i pick up next wk

Oh, so its until pick up, that you will know if succesful or not??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by savesoulmejjj: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Pls.House ...When Filling Tourist Visa form online ,Will all the Information filled be sent to ones email ? Or should I just snap all the form as I fill it...

Will the information filled in the form be used as a Basis for interview..

Someone told me once I filled the online form I won't see it anymore ..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
When was the last time you checked and it showed : YOU PASSPORT IS STILL AT THE US EMBASSY, before this latest update today?
shithapuns:

Mine showed.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
savesoulmejjj:
Pls.House ...When Filling Tourist Visa form online ,Will all the Information filled be sent to ones email ? Or should I just snap all the form as I fill it...

Yes, you won’t have access to the form again. When you are done filling it, hold on before clicking submit and save every page. You won’t get a copy via email.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
ozymes:
When was the last time you checked and it showed : YOU PASSPORT IS STILL AT THE US EMBASSY, before this latest update today?

Monday or Tuesday 5 days ago

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
savesoulmejjj:

U can download all u filled at the end,b4 u submit the form, u loose that capability as soon as u submit the form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
Good evening Everyone, My family visa interview which included my dependents was rescheduled automatically by the embassy but my dependents was not included in the new date. The date is closer, What should I do as we already booked our flight as a family for the interview and going for vacation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
Stella91:
Good evening Everyone, My family visa interview which included my dependents was rescheduled automatically by the embassy but my dependents was not included in the new date. The date is closer, What should I do as we already booked our flight as a family for the interview and going for vacation.

Call the embassy. Hope you didn't pay for your flight already? You should do that only when your Visa is un your hands.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 8:39pm On May 14, 2022
I paid for our local flight to the embassy
flourishing247:

Call the embassy. Hope you didn't pay for your flight already? You should do that only when your Visa is un your hands.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 11:25pm On May 14, 2022
Juxen:
Please can some one add me to the group for DIY IW for Lagos,
All the links I see here have all expired and are not working
Help me please
Thank you

Please can anyone help please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AmeliaT: 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Link removed as people were just joining and not taking part. If you are serious about joining the telegram group and taking up a slot, DM me.

You however need to pick a slot where you will check every single day and report faithfully. Any non compliance leads to removal from the group.

unclekala:

Hi People,
I have put in an application for renewal( IW) for my mum.Towards the end of the application i got the notice that says based on the response to questions asked, you qualify for IW.I have also completed the DS-160.I don't see anywhere on her profile that shows information on documents to drop off and where.I chose Isolo when completing the application.If i proceed to click on the tab that says schedule appointment.It says "no appointment date available? How do i move on from here? How can i get the link to the telegram group. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AmeliaT: 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Link removed as people were just joining and not taking part. If you are serious about joining the telegram group and taking up a slot, DM me.

You however need to pick a slot where you will check every single day and report faithfully. Any non compliance leads to removal from the group.

Juxen:
Please can some one add me to the group for DIY IW for Lagos,
All the links I see here have all expired and are not working
Help me please
Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AmeliaT: 8:03am On May 15, 2022

tessydunbi:
Hi everyone! Pls I need the telegram link for Dropbox appointment in Lagos. All the ones I've seen here didn't show up in my telegram. It's urgent. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AmeliaT: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
If you need an Interview Waiver appointment in Lagos because you qualify, you can join the group below.

Please note that every single person has a specific allotment for when they check for dates every single day i.e. Monday to Sunday and non compliance is not tolerated. You will be removed. You should only join once ready to start checking actively for dates! All the best!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
Just received a text message and email that passport is ready for collection now.[ quote author=shithapuns post=112824155]

Mine showed.

then today, i checked and its saying, passport ready for pickup[/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:47pm On May 15, 2022
Did your status change on caec and/or the portal? Still pending two applications from April 25th (Abuja) that are showing “Administrative Processing.” We are patiently waiting but I’m trying to guage how reliable that status is for my relatives.

ozymes:
Just received a text message and email that passport is ready for collection now.[ quote author=shithapuns post=112824155]

Mine showed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (443) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: keni and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.