Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932494 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Mrmoney9001:
So I was trying to figure out who you are because I had always assumed this username belongs to a male user, but seeing the bolded now makes me understand better.
Actually, he had to recreate the thread using same template used by LadyG after trolls assaulted her thread.

If you're regular in the travel section you'd know this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Kayraph:
Good morning people,

Please I need help.

I have my valid US visa and I have also been able to schedule visa interview appointment for my madam and kids.

However, I have not been able to successfully login to the US visa interview portal as I kept getting the below error message (attached)

I have sent mail to them and after few days they said that it has been resolved but the situation still persists.

I need to gain access to my family's profile so that I can update the form DS-160
Lol. Happened to a colleague. He was able to get dates for family and their visas were approved in January.

He however encountered strange errors with his own account. They kept saying they'll look into it until his vacation passed and they couldn't travel. They finally fixed it and he submitted only to be refused with 221G. He's waiting for a date for the follow up interview as we speak as it's all blank atm.

He was traveling with full family including in-laws so maybe it triggered Japa alarms.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Joclins: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
I just applied for conference B1 visa yesterday. Anyone knows if it’s possible to get a date that falls within March?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please can you pick a date and pay for the visa fee if you haven’t finish filling the form , like you still have some editing to do ? Is that possible ? This is for new applicants please .Will you still be able to continue filling the form or doing other necessary things ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Akinloyefemi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day my people please I apply for B1 B2 last year and my interview is this year please did I need to revalidate/refill my B1 B2 form?
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Frankolino(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello guys,

I apppied for IW since March 1 and my profile has the notification 'Document Delivery Information' which i just saw today.

It's been 2 weeks since i submitted my passport. Does anyone have any idea what this means and why the delay? Much thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Frankolino:
Hello guys,

I apppied for IW since March 1 and my profile has the notification 'Document Delivery Information' which i just saw today.

It's been 2 weeks since i submitted my passport. Does anyone have any idea what this means and why the delay? Much thanks.

Hubby and kids submitted 7th of February and it was like that for about 3 weeks. He got his back on 7th March and got 5 years. I submitted 14th feb and it’s been like that till now. Still don’t have mine back. So let’s just be patient and see.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Someone please help me on this

Please I need an answer on this so I can get sage on time please

meljoe:
Please can you pick a date and pay for the visa fee if you haven’t finish filling the form , like you still have some editing to do ? Is that possible ? This is for new applicants please .Will you still be able to continue filling the form or doing other necessary things ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewJeans: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beelaye:

Hubby and kids submitted 7th of February and it was like that for about 3 weeks. He got his back on 7th March and got 5 years. I submitted 14th feb and it’s been like that till now. Still don’t have mine back. So let’s just be patient and see.

Hello, what does the tracking say for yours? Is it still on Application recieved?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
NewJeans:

Hello, what does the tracking say for yours? Is it still on Application recieved?

It says Document delivery information. Been like that for weeks. That’s on the cgi federal site.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewJeans: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beelaye:

It says Document delivery information. Been like that for weeks. That’s on the cgi federal site.

Did you track it through here? Change it to non-immigrant and put in your application number and the code shown

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pinky(f): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good to know, so they have indeed started issuing the 5years Visa!

Beelaye:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pinky(f): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ok Thank you. I will do same for mum.
DO you know how long the VISA payment receipt is valid for before it expires if we don't book an appointment with it immediately?

Does anyone know please?

YoungMetrosG:

I missed the appointment but yesterday evening when I logged in to my dashboard, I saw that I could reschedule the appointment easily. Now went on to close the page without properly logging out and now my account has been frozen for 72 hours lol. So don’t make that mistake I made. Just wait, when her appointment date passes, go back in to the dashboard and you can reschedule easily
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by adebaj01: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2023
I have a sister who applied for drop box sometimes in 2019 and she was refused… pls can she reapply for drop box again?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sorene: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Please does anyone know how to get early date for b1/b2 appointment?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Joclins: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Sorene:
Please does anyone know how to get early date for b1/b2 appointment?

RT!. Please anyone know how?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Goldenman2023:

Please I have similar situation.

Is it within 60 days or before it is 60 days?

Example, if my resumption date is 8th May 2023, and today is already 13th May 2023. This means that I have less than 60 days to my resumption (56 days precisely).

Can I still apply for expedited visa interview? Thank you.
I hope you already got a response to your question because I don’t know what applies as of this very moment, this post was made last year.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2023
simplychau:
Good evening folks, please can someone submit Dropbox at Dhl on behalf of the applicant?
Yes. Immediate family members only. This does not include siblings. One guy was really pissed as they refused to allow him submit for his brother.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newbiein2016: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Yes - but be sure to use the same DS160 form used to secure your appointment.

I know folks have been able to change the form due to various reasons but it is a bit of a pain and sometimes hasn't been succesful for others hence why you are required to complete and submit the form before proceeding with securing an appointment date.

meljoe:
Someone please help me on this

Please I need an answer on this so I can get sage on time please

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newbiein2016: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2023
No.

To use Dropbox, your last visa application must have been successful. Any new application following a rejection requires a physical interview at the US embassy.

adebaj01:
I have a sister who applied for drop box sometimes in 2019 and she was refused… pls can she reapply for drop box again?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newbiein2016: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2023
12 months from date of payment, if I recall correctly.

Pinky:
Ok Thank you. I will do same for mum.
DO you know how long the VISA payment receipt is valid for before it expires if we don't book an appointment with it immediately?

Does anyone know please?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Well so the best thing is the complete the form first .

If I choose a date , can I reschedule to an earlier date ?

Newbiein2016:
Yes - but be sure to use the same DS160 form used to secure your appointment.

I know folks have been able to change the form due to various reasons but it is a bit of a pain and sometimes hasn't been succesful for others hence why you are required to complete and submit the form before proceeding with securing an appointment date.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2023
olufunbi:
Go to your portal,click on the feedback you will send an email to them,they will respond to you within 2 working days via your registered email with them,they will request for some documents like the 221g letter etc from you to be able to reschedule your follow appointment for you .
Good luck.

quote author=Beelaye post=121670866]Pls asking again. Has anyone been able to schedule a follow up appointment on their cgi page? The dates Column is still blank and it’s been like that for over a week. So is it that they haven’t release dates for over a whole week? Or is there something else to do? This whole thing is so frustrating. And when I call they just give generic answers to wait. Pls anyone with info should let me know.

tried this ad the reply i got is that Visa interview dates are at the discretion of the embassy and to keep checking
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mercyaakan: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Quick question, can someone give a downloaded bank statement for interview or it has to be printed in the bank and signed?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newbiein2016: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's up to you.

I know people who secured dates and completed the DS160 form later without issues and I know people who struggled with it.

Yes you can reschedule but I think you can only change dates twice - @all please confirm this.

Good luck!

meljoe:
Well so the best thing is the complete the form first .

If I choose a date , can I reschedule to an earlier date ?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kennyliza: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
ifax:
Mine has been on received since 14 February.

Any update in respect of your visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
True, I got my date before i filled my form.
Newbiein2016:
That's up to you.

I know people who secured dates and completed the DS160 form later without issues and I know people who struggled with it.

Yes you can reschedule but I think you can only change dates twice - @all please confirm this.

Good luck!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifax(f): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
it changed to approved on Monday.

kennyliza:

Any update in respect of your visa?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Is visa issued 4 dropbox when notification is received that passports are ready for pickup? Any chance of rejection? Can the DHL folks open passports to let one know over the phone?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Please how long from approved to issued?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.