Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932116 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On May 07, 2023
hayyawithme:
As one of the question the VO asked during our interview was that if we had ever traveled together outside the country before for a holiday, does it necessarily mean that I should travel to another country before applying for a USA visa?
Your ties to Nigeria matter to them most. Every applicant is seen as an intending japa person, which is mostly the case but the onus is on you to prove them wrong with your home ties...things they feel would discourage you from staying back, should they give you visa. They cherish family, business, employment...including but not limited to anything that can contribute to your country's growth and development.

Your purpose of visit is another factor which they do consider.

Travel history isn't a prerequisite for US visa. If you like, go to UK several times and back. If your ties are not convincing enough, they may turn down your application. Different strokes for different folks. In as much as some countries see travel history as a major factor, US doesn't.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sisib15: 10:52pm On May 07, 2023
Good evening all,
Thank you so much for this Thread and I have some questions
How do I apply for visiting visa, do I need to pay sevis fee
What are the steps i need to take to process the visa. I know student visa but I'm confused on the b1/b2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Goldenman2023: 5:59am On May 08, 2023
pufframmy:
congratulations

Please I need help.
After my first interview with my family for an F1 and F2 visa, I want to reapply again. This time only me, then my family will join me later on.
While I am trying to re-apply, the page attached appeared and I dont know what to click ("Did your Visa Expire in the last 24 months?"wink

Please any advice? Thank you

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Goldenman2023: 6:02am On May 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Your ties to Nigeria matter to them most. Every applicant is seen as an intending japa person, which is mostly the case but the onus is on you to prove them wrong with your home ties...things they feel would discourage you from staying back, should they give you visa. They cherish family, business, employment...including but not limited to anything that can contribute to your country's growth and development.

Travel history isn't a prerequisite for US visa. If you like, go to UK several times and back. If your ties are not convincing enough, they may turn down your application. Different strokes for different folks. In as much as some countries see travel history as a major factor, US doesn't.

Please I need help.
After my first interview with my family for an F1 and F2 visa, I want to reapply again. This time only me, then my family will join me later on.
While I am trying to re-apply, the page attached appeared and I dont know what to click ("Did your Visa Expire in the last 24 months?"wink

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bibiliscious: 7:51am On May 08, 2023
bibiliscious:
Good evening,

For any one travelling to Us now , do they still need to take Covid test or get vaccinated before they are allowed to leave Nigeria /Arrive Us

Good morning, pls any feedback on this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 3:13pm On May 08, 2023
Goldenman2023:

Please I need help.

Did the F-1 and F-2 visa applicants receive their visa when you previously applied and how long ago,?

To receive speedy response, kindly refer to the students visa section on NL
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omosholape80: 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
Good afternoon good people, please can anyone avail me with a responding email address of US embassy in Lagos please..it's quite important. Thank you ..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 8:36pm On May 08, 2023
Goldenman2023:

Please I need help.

Kindly click on "NO" as you don't have a visa which expires in last 24 months

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 12:18am On May 09, 2023
My 2 years old boy doesn't have a USA visa. But other members of the family got visas. How do i book his interview? Should i choose IW or i will have to go the normal way of booking dates?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hayyawithme: 2:29am On May 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Dear Eriokanmi, I sent you an email, please reply.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ighokpoma88: 8:09am On May 09, 2023
I submitted my visa for renewal 27th March in Abuja and no response yet. Has anyone gotten theirs yet from this date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 8:16am On May 09, 2023
I submitted on the 17th of March 2023 in Abuja for me and my family totaling 4.
They approved them yesterday 8th March and Issued it the same yesterday 8th March. Im waiting for Pickup Mail from them now.

Ighokpoma88:
I submitted my visa for renewal 27th March in Abuja and no response yet. Has anyone gotten theirs yet from this date?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 11:15am On May 09, 2023
Sisib15:
Good evening all,
Thank you so much for this Thread and I have some questions
How do I apply for visiting visa, do I need to pay sevis fee
What are the steps i need to take to process the visa. I know student visa but I'm confused on the b1/b2 visa

If you want to be clear just go to you tube channels they will put you tru step by step

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enskynelson(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2023
Please, how much is the current cost of booking for US B1/B2 Visa Appointment? The last time I did was in 2015. Help please as I make other plans. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On May 09, 2023
hayyawithme:

Dear Eriokanmi, I sent you an email, please reply.

Hi. I can't recall the password to my mail anymore so, I can't access it again. Do you mind sharing your thoughts here so others may also benefit? Many thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2023
For those that did follow up interview after interview waiver did you need to update your DS 160 before the follow up interview?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2023
Enskynelson:
Please, how much is the current cost of booking for US B1/B2 Visa Appointment? The last time I did was in 2015. Help please as I make other plans. Thanks.
When i booked last year, it was $160... You can use the gtbank app to check tho

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ighokpoma88: 8:05am On May 10, 2023
My visa was approved yesterday. Awaiting issuing and pickup. Hopefully before the end of this week
Ekeadatrust:
I submitted on the 17th of March 2023 in Abuja for me and my family totaling 4.
They approved them yesterday 8th March and Issued it the same yesterday 8th March. Im waiting for Pickup Mail from them now.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enskynelson(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2023
tonexman18:
When i booked last year, it was $160... You can use the gtbank app to check tho
Thanks so much for your response. It was helpful.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 9:17am On May 10, 2023
Please how soon does dates pop up for 221g applicants.
I have been checking for almost 2 weeks now but the appointment page is still blank.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunjilana: 10:59am On May 10, 2023
Tripletmom:
Please how soon does dates pop up for 221g applicants.
I have been checking for almost 2 weeks now but the appointment page is still blank.

I am really curious to know the date difference between when someone sees "Refused" on CEAC tracker, to when the passport is released for pickup and when the CGI portal is available for 221g.

Also are all "refusal" from Dropbox automatically 221g ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
tunjilana:

I am really curious to know the date difference between when someone sees "Refused" on CEAC tracker, to when the passport is released for pickup and when the CGI portal is available for 221g.

Also are all "refusal" from Dropbox automatically 221g ?

I don’t av an idea about the difference, had to mail them for me to get back my passport.
Lastly you won’t know what they want not until you receive you passport back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NextGovernor(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2023
My wife just got her 5 years US visa which she applied before she gave birth. We now have a 6months old baby and she is planning to travel on a business trip but the problem here is she can't leave the baby for the 3 weeks duration she is planning to stay. We are seeking to apply for the baby so both can go together. Will the baby be denied or asked why?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dansakimotors: 7:36pm On May 10, 2023
I paid for Visa since January and since then have been searching for interview date, Was lucky to get a date last week Thursday (i.e on the 4th of May) scheduling me for Monday this week (8th of May). Went for my Interview and Luckily for me was asked to pick up my Visa 5-10 working days time. Am so happy i did not go and waste exorbitant money to buy interview date. God wey do my own go do una own to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2