Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932180 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
HRprof:

In this case of 2023 as earliest interview date bros everything is now emergency. That’s what agent is using to give early date for 200k. I rather do it myself , I’m one of the presenter there is no harm in trying . Meanwhile not specify on the FAQ

You can present whatever it is via zoom, webex, skpe even Facebook.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

You can present whatever it is via zoom, webex, skpe even Facebook.

Is like you are the organizer of the said event !! Not all event are online. Your advise is not needed

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
HRprof:

Is like you are the organizer of the said event !! Not all event are online. Your advise is not needed

Lol e choke you abi.
You seeking info online makes you super smart. Olodo

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dami106(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
I thought i read somewhere that emergency is only for students, medical issues, and businessmen going for urgent business engagement. Anyways give it a trial and let us know the outcome.
HRprof:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Dami106:
I thought i read somewhere that emergency is only for students, medical issues, and businessmen going for urgent business engagement. Anyways give it a trial and let us know the outcome.
urgent business is my emergency because I'm going for business event
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

Lol e choke you abi.
You seeking info online makes you super smart. Olodo

You! The info dropper without any knowledge of the info makes you = SUPER OLODO.
jump and pass my comment, people like you patronize agent and come here to claim smart

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2021
HRprof:

You! The info dropper without any knowledge of the info makes you = SUPER OLODO.
jump and pass my comment, people like you patronize agent and come here to claim smart
lol � you people ehhhnnn
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2021
HRprof:
urgent business is my emergency because I'm going for business event

Urgent business, speaker at a conference all na dirty wash. People like you are the ones choking up space for people with REAL EMERGENCIES.

HRprof:

Lol @ agent. Your desperation to japa has turned you to clueless zombie

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

Urgent business, speaker at a conference all na dirty wash. People like you are the ones choking up space for people with REAL EMERGENCIES.

Lol @ agent. Your desperation to japa has turned you to clueless zombie

You are bunch of F00l, I don’t belong to Japa family I have been traveling out for long check my profile . You know nothing about travel you are here given people advice. I don’t blame you , I blame USA embassy that refuse to open up interview appointments and made an adviser in Nairaland
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2021
HRprof:

You are bunch of F00l, I don’t belong to Japa family I have been traveling out for long check my profile . You know nothing about travel you are here given people advice. I don’t blame you , I blame USA embassy that refuse to open up interview appointments and made an adviser in Nairaland

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy owu done blow jatijati enter your desperate skull.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy owu done.jatijati enter your desperate skull.

Just noticing your moniker lol
Afonja on a mission to Boston Japa!!!! = mr dreamer . we no be mate. Nairaland faceless platform have given every dick and Harrison an opportunity to insult anybody.
Last reply

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MelaninGemstone(f): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
I am currently applying for an F-1 study visa
My visa appointment date for my F-1 is in January

Meanwhile, my brother who is graduating from
Harvard have sent me an invitation letter to attend his graduation in June.

If I don’t get my F1 visa, can I still apply for a B1/B2 to attend my brothers graduation?

Do I stand a chance of getting the B1/B2 if my F1 is denied ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AJ85: 2:22am On Dec 19, 2021
I live in the USA and I am having a baby in July. How can I get an emergency appointment for my mom and sister to cone help me with the baby?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aduragbemi09: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Lolssss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chigozieduru: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2021
AJ85:
I live in the USA and I am having a baby in July. How can I get an emergency appointment for my mom and sister to cone help me with the baby?

I think your best shot might be to get your doctor's office write a letter stating that due to your pregnancy and medical needs they recommend having your family member help with the baby care to allow you rest. Their coming to the US is not necessarily an emergency so it's not guaranteed they will be given an EA but you can give it a try.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chigozieduru: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2021
MelaninGemstone:
I am currently applying for an F-1 study visa
My visa appointment date for my F-1 is in January

Meanwhile, my brother who is graduating from
Harvard have sent me an invitation letter to attend his graduation in June.

If I don’t get my F1 visa, can I still apply for a B1/B2 to attend my brothers graduation?

Do I stand a chance of getting the B1/B2 if my F1 is denied ?

Please focus on getting your F-1 visa approved in January. Do all the best that you can. With the way things are looking, it's hard to get B1/B2 appointment and the VO might think attending the graduation is a front if you come back to say you're applying for another visa class some months later.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sheezybobby(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please house, kindly help a brother.

If am to apply for B1/B2 Visa; when is the earliest date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emeldamicheals: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Transcript Alert!!! Monday 20th Dec, Abuja.
Thank God our appointment was not cancelled. Appointment we got since February...
Visa's Approved for myself, mum and 2 Kids despite lots of blue paper up and down. This will be our 4th US visa and personally, I have been to the US 4 times.
INTERVIEW...
Good morning and welcome to American Embassy
Me: Thanks
Have you been to the US before
Me: Yes
Ten Printed Me and Mum
Why are you going to the US this time?
Me: Vacation(Holiday)
Where are u going in the US?
Me: Answered
How long will you stay?
Me: 2 weeks
When was your last visit and how long?
Me: 2019 and One week
Asked my mum when last she visited and how long?
Me: I answered for my mum, 2018 and 8 days cos both of us went on the trip as well.
Asked when last my kids were in the US and how long
Me: 2016 and 9 weeks. I was there for child birth and we all went together as well.
Oh! You have another kid.
Me: Yes, they have a younger sister (US Citizen).
Are u going to have another baby
Me: No! Am done with kids. We laughed.
What do u do?
Me: Bla! Bla!! Bla!!! ( Self employed. Have my own company)
How much do u earn on the average?
Me: Bla! Bla!! Bla!!!
What does your husband do?
Me: Bla! Bla!! Bla!! (Self employed. Has his own company)
Where will you stay?
Me: Gave name of the extended stay hotel.
Are u all travelling together even with the American?
Will your husband travel with you?
Me: No
Typing.......
Kept our passports. Your visa's are approved. Give one week then pick it up. Instructions on how to pick it up is in the white paper. Hands the white paper. Congrats and have a great trip.
Me: Thanks. We appreciate it.
We bless God as usual. He never disappoints.
NB: My observation; Most of the people given are those that have been to the US or those with vast travel history. These two we have and also God by our side.
Congrats to those given and goodluck to those waiting.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by practicalclass: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please kindly come back and share how this went. In the same boat, also submitted letter from my Dr but no favorable outcome. TIA. [quote author=chigozieduru post=10864967

I think your best shot might be to get your doctor's office write a letter stating that due to your pregnancy and medical needs they recommend having your family member help with the baby care to allow you rest. Their coming to the US is not necessarily an emergency so it's not guaranteed they will be given an EA but you can give it a try.[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Amule5000us(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you

You are N1.2m away from being parted with your funds.

There is no Non Appearance for US Visit Visa.

Why not just apply on your own. Its straightforward. It's step by step. It's online. And only thing you pay is Visa fees...

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congrats

My visa was also approved sometime in May. I was the 4th person the VO interviewed, and he approved all before me cos he basically asked the same questions and everyone fitted into the profile...travel history was one of the questions he asked.

Have a nice holiday.
emeldamicheals:
Thank God our appointment was not cancelled. Appointment we got since February...
Visa's Approved for myself, mum and 2 Kids despite lots of blue paper up and down. This will be our 4th US visa and personally, I have been to the US 4 times.
INTERVIEW...
Ten Printed Me and Mum
How long will you stay?
Me: I answered for my mum, 2018 and 8 days cos both of us went on the trip as well.
Me: 2016 and 9 weeks. I was there for child birth and we all went together as well.
What do u do?
Where will you stay?
Typing.......
Kept our passports. Your visa's are approved. Give one week then pick it up. Instructions on how to pick it up is in the white paper. Hands the white paper. Congrats and have a great trip.
NB: My observation; Most of the people given are those that have been to the US or those with vast travel history. These two we have and also God by our side.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss

Thank You, God bless you
brother apply yourself pls if not your yansh to wet oooo abeg those guys won’t realise you ever got scammed ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chantalzuma: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
njidekachi:
u can dm me if interested for April Abuja

Hi.
Im interested in a date for april or may 2022.
Can you helo?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
chantalzuma:

Hi.
Im interested in a date for april or may 2022.
Can you helo?
is this possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
AJ85:
That won't qualify as an emergency

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
chigozieduru:

I think your best shot might be to get your doctor's office write a letter stating that due to your pregnancy and medical needs they recommend having your family member help with the baby care to allow you rest. Their coming to the US is not necessarily an emergency so it's not guaranteed they will be given an EA but you can give it a try.
The embassy expects her to give that job to the nannies so that they can earn their own pay.You can't classify your mother visiting you as an emergency.And she shouldn't even tell them that the sole purpose of her mother coming is to take care of her baby as that can even land her a denial.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
emeldamicheals:
INTERVIEW...
Ten Printed Me and Mum
How long will you stay?
What do u do?
Where will you stay?
Typing.......
It's always a hard job convincing the officers that you are a genuine visitor especially when it's your first time and you are a young adult,and it's even way more difficult for them now given the current circumstances.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
AJ85:

Okay. It will not be proper of me if I see this kind of question and I don't share one or two things. So here's the deal. One of them can come. The one that has the best shot is your mum. Now the thing is, are you in school and are you the only one that will be available to take care of the baby? If yes, then you can apply for visa and EA for your mum to come stating
the reasons you alone can't take care of the baby (I had this same experience). However, if you don't fall under those things I mentioned then getting a EA may not be possible. Everything else which can be, you are not a student and your husband is with you or you are a student and your husband is still with you so you wouldn't be needing extra help with the newborn.

Hence, only you knows your present situation and why you need extra help so use that analysis to weigh your chances of getting a EA.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tifesingz: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss

Thank You, God bless you
Not to discourage you boss but #1.2M cannot take you to anywhere in the US. Know this and know peace

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chigozieduru: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
TheEnforcer:
The embassy expects her to give that job to the nannies so that they can earn their own pay.You can't classify your mother visiting you as an emergency.And she shouldn't even tell them that the sole purpose of her mother coming is to take care of her baby as that can even land her a denial.

No the embassy doesn't expect her to give the job to nannies! They are accustomed to our way of lives as a result of interviewing millions of Nigerians/Africans everytime they have an idea we allow our parents to take care of our newborns. NO her mum won't be denied either if she says she was going to visit her newborn grandchild. Please only share facts that you are sure of. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Blackfinegirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73