Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

England/london Fever - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / England/london Fever (1918 Views)

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry / Yellow Fever Card / Apply For Epassport In England Or In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England/london Fever by 190: 2:56am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I AM OFF CLOCK! GOOD NIGHT ALL!
Me too, Im off my period, Good nite y'all

Mrs.eve dont forget to get thoes nappies for your buttom's
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2011
amefi:

shud i take that as a yes to my initial askin of your hand in ^^^^^^^^^^^^?
yes for wat? Capital NO! i hav gud number of brothers doing well at home that i can say yes to. tongue tongue

these quys are not yet confessing how bad these wite ladies are treating them. news even hav it dat some nigerian guys are bein beatin up and locked up for harassing white ladies. some are even living with wite women old enough to be my grand mother in pursue of money,'goldiggers'. u no these doesnt make a nigerian man feel better over their. awe! am begining to understand ur plights, but why blame these on our ladies?
Re: England/london Fever by pwiz(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2011
One crack head don dey cause dispute here *walks out*
Re: England/london Fever by 190: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2011
^^ shie be, benyc is a crackhead for attackin men!! undecided undecided
Re: England/london Fever by tpia1: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
190:

^^ shie be, 190 is a crackhead for constantly attackin women!! undecided undecided
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

yes for wat? Capital NO! i hav gud number of brothers doing well at home that i can say yes to. tongue tongue

these quys are not yet confessing how bad these wite ladies are treating them. news even hav it dat some nigerian guys are bein beatin up and locked up for harassing white ladies. some are even living with wite women old enough to be my grand mother in pursue of money,'goldiggers'. u no these doesnt make a nigerian man feel better over their. awe! am begining to understand your plights, but why blame these on our ladies?

Then say yes to them and leave those abroad with they 'white ladies' alone.  Do they have to report to you on how well they are doing?

Another Home vs Abroad bashing
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
p.wiz:

One crack head don dey cause dispute here *walks out*
and jump into lagoon tongue
justwise:

Then say yes to them and leave those abroad with they 'white ladies' alone.  Do they have to report to you on how well they are doing?

Another Home vs Abroad bashing
i dont think your eyes are open wen some frustrated idiots open silly treads calling nigerian ladies abroad all sorts of names. wats their biz if the ladies ant doing well?
tpia1:

190 >>>full time crakhead for abroad women bashin tongue
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

and jump into lagoon :Pi dont think your eyes are open wen some frustrated idiots open silly treads calling nigerian ladies abroad all sorts of names. wats their biz if the ladies ant doing well?

If you are calling them 'fustrated id.i.ots for calling Nigerian ladies abroad names, what will you call urself for doing exactly the same they did?
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^ am not doing the same thin, their cursing ladies shows how frustrated the are, so if they are not faring well why calling sisters names in a public forum where people from everywere visits. u wud hav said it better if u had rebuked the tread were they make obscene jest of nigreian ladies abroad, but u guys welcome such and make more fun out of it and now u want show concern cos ur gender is involv
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

^^ am not doing the same thin, their cursing ladies shows how frustrated the are, so if they are not faring well why calling sisters names in a public forum where people from everywere visits. u wud hav said it better if u had rebuked the tread were they make obscene jest of nigreian ladies abroad, but u guys welcome such and make more fun out of it and now u want show concern cos your gender is involv

I don't support those pple who open thread just to bash Nigerian girls, if you saw anywhere i backed them then show me, i also don't like it when Nigerians sisters start thread like this raining abuses on Nigerian brothers, that means u are as bad as those Nigerian brothers.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^ dont rain any abuse here cos this is not a bashin tread as u assume, read d topic again if the question doesnt apply to u, then ignore! wink
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

and jump into lagoon :Pi dont think your eyes are open wen some frustrated idiots open silly treads calling nigerian ladies abroad all sorts of names. wats their biz if the ladies ant doing well?

Is that not an insult?
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
dats their dose, u dont give an adult and a child d same dose, if u deserve better i treat u better.
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

dats their dose, u dont give an adult and a child d same dose, if u deserve better i treat u better.

Then stop moaning about Nigerian brothers insulting Nigerians sisters cos you are doing the same thing here.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
Moan urself. i dint genenaralise my frnd. i ask in the post why some? dint u read were i also said some are doing pretty gud. I beg ur pardon! MCHW
Re: England/london Fever by tpia1: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
justwise:

Then stop moaning about Nigerian brothers insulting Nigerians sisters

why should she do that?

please give me a good reason.
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
tpia1:

why should she do that?

please give me a good reason.

If you have being following my argument with her than you wouldn't have asked me for a good reason.
Re: England/london Fever by tpia1: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^ are you[b] listening [/b] to her or simply interested in shouting her down?
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2011
tpia1:

^^ are you[b] listening [/b] to her or simply interested in shouting her down?

Maybe i'm not, can you tell me what you think she is trying to say?
Re: England/london Fever by unipol(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2011
is this a gender fight or home VS abroad? anyway.
please poster can you forget them and their problems. i am in nigeria, single and searching. are you in nigeria too?
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2011
justwise:

If you have being following my argument with her than you wouldn't have asked me for a good reason.
she has gone tru your argument and found reason to as u.  unfornately u dont hav an answer. i dint see u attack dat your fellow dat opend an indecency tread on women. i asked why dint dey mind buz or get a life and leave them ladies alone over? u r here defendin your chauvinism
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2011
Beync:

she has gone tru your argument and found reason to as u. unfornately u dont hav an answer. i dint see u attack dat your fellow dat opend an indecency tread on women. i asked why dint dey mind buz or get a life and leave them ladies alone over? u r here defendin your chauvinism

They open thread to attack women and u started this to attack men, and my point is . . .u are both as bad as each other.

I don't support them that starts thread to attack women AND i don't support u neither,get my point?
Re: England/london Fever by Jenifa1: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2011
haha this is serious. grin grin grin

unipol:

is this a gender fight or home VS abroad? anyway.
please poster can you forget them and their problems. i am in nigeria, single and searching. are you in nigeria too?

I don't think it's a gender fight anymore. it seems to be a full blown gender war. lol
but me i'm entertained by the drama.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2011
justwise:

They open thread to attack women and u started this to attack men, and my point is . . .u are both as bad as each other.

I don't support them that starts thread to attack women AND i don't support u neither,get my point?
which point do u hav? dat u cant comprehend a simple qeustion and assume this is an attack on men. u are as cofused and misguided for jumping into wat doesnt get into ur crackhead. now get lost!
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2011
Beync:

which point do u hav? dat u cant comprehend a simple qeustion and assume this is an attack on men. u are as cofused and misguided for jumping into wat doesnt get into your crackhead. now get lost!

Don't get worked out, were dumped by a Nigeria brother abroad?
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2011
^^ ask such a moronic a question, are u lookin for a dumpd fellow? look elsewhere.
Re: England/london Fever by justwise(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2011
Beync:

^^ ask such a moronic a question, are u lookin for a dumpd fellow? look elsewhere.

Arguing with one here.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2011
Dats why i said u r lost.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2011
justwise:

Arguing with one here.
but wait, u look very cute in pic, she shudnt hav dumpd u if dats really u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshodi Lagos To Ilorin / Booking For Appointment In Italian Embassy / Get A Russia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.