Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! (1463 Views)

Japa Vs Japada OR Emigration Vs Repatriation By Dr Olumide Emmanuel. / Mass Emigration: Greed, Mere Adventure Or Survival Instincts? / The Initial Stages Of Emigration For Those Who Moved From Nigeria To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Which country will you be traveling to after the end of the pandemic corona virus?
Mine: Italy.
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by DabuIIIT: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
stevmatt15:
Which country will you be traveling to after the end of the pandemic corona virus?

2 Likes

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by morinto: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one coronavirus has kill one third of their population. Now express visa person go get

1 Like

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If they will give me their visa I will go O

Italy too?
You don't like China or USA? Lol
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Petyprincess(f): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have two countries in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
I have two countries in mind.

Mention them?
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
italy is heading for recession. Like trump below most countries will halt immigration

1 Like

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

Italy too?
You don't like China or USA? Lol
USA is fair
China is a no go area for me
I don't know about you grin

1 Like

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by joelag: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
If I have the possibility, I will go to Italy because, after the pandemic, the government in collaboration with the church (Vatican) will definitely give residence permits to undocumented immigrants; to please God and create sense of good living among their people.

2 Likes

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by excanny: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

There won't be jobs.

1 Like

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
excanny:

There won't be jobs.
Really, but the corona virus didn't affect buildings and factories, some workers are few because they lost many to the virus
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by excanny: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

Really, but the corona virus didn't affect buildings and factories, some workers are few because they lost many to the virus

Them no go even give work visa sef for a long time.

Many of their citizens are out of jobs, na u from no where them go give job? Stop dreaming.
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
excanny:

Them no go even give work visa sef for a long time.

Many of their citizens are out of jobs, na u from no where them go give job? Stop dreaming.

Hahahahaha from no where, a whole Niger Area?
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by themaestro08(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Italy is nice country with a decent standard of living particular the northern part of the country.

Good luck man.
Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
themaestro08:
Italy is nice country with a decent standard of living particular the northern part of the country.

Good luck man.
You don go there before grin

1 Like

Re: Emigration! Emigration!! Emigration!!! by themaestro08(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You don go there before grin

I don't have to go there... From the comfort of of my bed i have access to whatever information I need.

The internet is a blessing to mankind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) / Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany / Malaysia Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.