Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil (611 Views)

The Anointing Oil / Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by Goshen360(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
#ShowMeOnePastor

or

#ShowMeOneProphet

That's using the Anointing oil as a hand sanitizer for prevention, healing and curing covid-19.... grin

#TheSymbolNowARealityInYou

#YouHaveTheIndwellingSpiritOfGod

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by tammie24: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Get a life!
Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by Goshen360(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2020
tammie24:
Get a life!

I already got one in Christ Jesus. What about you?
Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by tammie24: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Goshen360:

I already got one in Christ Jesus. What about you?
we all have our reservations on how some of these so called pastors coordinate themselves and church but rather than opening a thread to bash them
Which exposes christians to unnecessary bashing from unbelievers
Why don't you let them be and allow God to be the judge.
Trust me
You are not the only angry Christian
Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by Goshen360(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2020
tammie24:
we all have our reservations on how some of these so called pastors coordinate themselves and church but rather than opening a thread to bash them
Which exposes christians to unnecessary bashing from unbelievers
Why don't you let them be and allow God to be the judge.
Trust me
You are not the only angry Christian

My brother I understand you buy your philosophy and presentation is the SAME idea that has got us to where we are today....if we must amend the future for our generation unborn, it has to begin with us and it must begin now with us.

When you woke, you wake somebody up...

What you think?
Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by tammie24: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goshen360:

My brother I understand you buy your philosophy and presentation is the SAME idea that has got us to where we are today....if we must amend the future for our generation unborn, it has to begin with us and it must begin now with us.

When you woke, you wake somebody up...

What you think?
I agree with you but....

Very delicate situation
Re: The Wonders Of The Anointing Oil by truthislight: 1:08am On May 03, 2020
Goshen360:
#ShowMeOnePastor

or

#ShowMeOneProphet

That's using the Anointing oil as a hand sanitizer for prevention, healing and curing covid-19.... grin

#TheSymbolNowARealityInYou

#YouHaveTheIndwellingSpiritOfGod

They can't na, it was and has always been a scam.

Even though the hand sanitizer is made of alcohol they call a sin. They will continue using it and not their anointing oil.

Hypocrites they are.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The 1-room Apartment Prophet Joshua Iginla Lived In 23years Ago / OPINION: My Disappointment At Pastor Adeboye’s Sunday Sermon [VIDEO] / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.