Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) (353 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Is Islam A Religion Of Violence? / Is Dream Interpretation In Islam A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by Abuhuda5(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corona virus : An Islamic insight (with WUHAN technique)

BismiLLAH

It is no more news that the corona virus is now a pandemic and it is very important to be properly informed and fully ready for the task at hand.

One day I was in the bank and I heard two people discussing about the virus. To my amazement, one of them was misinformed and the other was uninformed. The misinformed guy was passing his " knowledge " to the uninformed guy..

In this day and age, there are a lot of information out there and it makes it hard for one to distinguish between what is true and what is false. I therefore find it penitent to address the issue to the best of my knowledge.

INTRODUCTION

Let me start with a brief introduction. Corona virus are a group of large viruses that cause respiratory diseases that range from simple cold to severe respiratory compromise. They are usually zoonotic in origin that is spread from animal to man but as we are fully aware, there is now man to man transmission.

HOW IS THE VIRUS SPREAD

It is important to know how the virus spreads so that we can protect ourselves.

It spreads by airborne droplets. Droplets of bodily fluids - such as saliva from the mouth or mucus from the nose - of an infected person are dispersed in the air or on surfaces by coughing or sneezing.

These droplets can come in direct contact with other people or can infect those who pick up objects that have the droplets on them and then touch their face. The virus then enters through the eyes, nose or mouth.

AN ISLAMIC THOUGHT

If a tiny virus, smaller than a grain of sand could make the world go in to panic, isn't that something to reflect about?

Allah has tested us with a virus and the world has shut down. Schools, businesses, companies, restaurants, clubs, mosques and everything is at a stand still.

So, what should we do?

1. We use use this time judiciously to increase our imam. It can be by doing qiyamul layl, voluntary fasts reciting and reflecting on the glorious Quran, reading Islamic books, watching Islamic videos, and so much more.

2. Islam places so much emphasis about the family as an integral part of the Muslim community. This is a great opportunity that we may never get again to strengthen the bond of our family . You can do this by reciting the Quran together, engaging in family games, learning together, playing family games and others.

3. Stay at home in other to prevent the spread of the disease unless you are key at fighting the virus.

4. If you have or know of any one having any symptoms such as:
-cough
-sore throat
-fever
-shortness of breath
-chest pain

Please report to the nearest hospital

5. Always remember WUHAN

Wash hands regularly - The Prophet (sall Allāhu ʿalayhi wa sallam) said:
“Cleanliness is part of faith”

Use face masks if recommended

Hand sanitizers help a lot

Avoid crowds - The prophet salaLahu alayhim wasalam said "There is no superstitious infection, but do not mix the sick with the healthy.”

Never touch your face with unclean hands.

6. Make a lot of dua . Among which is :

عَنْ أَنَسٍ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ يَقُولُ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْبَرَصِ وَالْجُنُونِ وَالْجُذَامِ وَمِنْ سَيِّئْ الْأَسْقَامِ

Allahumma inni audhubika minal barasi wall jununi wall juzami was min sayi il asqami

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from leprosy, madness, degenerative diseases, and evil sicknesses.”

From MSSN, ABU, Zaria (2020)

https://happygreenpen..com/2020/04/corona-virus-islamic-insight-with-wuhan.html?m=1

Further recommendations.

11 authentic hadiths on corona virus: /2ytDHhg

Should Muslims suspend congregational and jumuah salah due to corona? with evidence from the Quran and hadith: https://happygreenpen..com/2020/04/authentic-view-of-suspension-of-jumuah.html?m=1

Praying in congregation while being 1 metres apart: http://raboninco.com/CXUs

Collection of duas during the corona pandemic: https://happygreenpen..com/2020/04/ollection-of-dua-during-corona-pandemic.html?m=1

Hair in the Quran: a cure for corona with evidences: https://happygreenpen..com/2020/04/hair-in-quran-cure-for-corona-bismillah.html?m=1
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by Ussycool: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
May ALLAH have mercy on Muslim Ummah.
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by Kherdija(f): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Masha Allah,may Allah make it easy for us
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Relax Camel Urine Is There 4u
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by IMAliyu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Relax Camel Urine Is There 4u
I've seen you posting about camel urine and how it is a normal thing to drink in Islam.
May I ask where your sauce for the spaghetti on this information is from?
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by IMAliyu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Late Doctor Messenger Muhammad was the one that prescribed it

"A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-
camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678
Thanks
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by Abuhuda5(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Late Doctor Messenger Muhammad was the one that prescribed it

"A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-
camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678

The camel urine was for a specific illness and it worked.
Re: Coronavirus And Islam: A Rational Approach (+WUHAN Technique) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abuhuda5:

The camel urine was for a specific illness and it worked.

Walai you get big problem and

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Disappointed But Accepting As Saudi Scales Back Hajj / Compilation Of Sitting Of Knowledge In Nigeria. / Saudi Gives Nigeria, 22 Other Countries Health Conditions For Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.