Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States (4162 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2020
There has been a viral video going round major social media platforms across the world as viewers say they saw God walking across the sky in a storm footage in United States, Brainnews report.

According to JesusDaily, the viral footage was recorded by a social media user.

The viral clip, captured in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, shows the moment a storm was gathering in the sky. Among the clouds, a figure appears to ascend out of the shot.

Solo Dolo, who recorded the clip on a Facebook live video, can be heard speaking behind the camera. She did not realise until after the footage was uploaded that she had filmed ‘God’. In a comment posted on Facebook, she wrote: ‘Can’t tell me my God ain’t real’

Is it a sign? Viewers say they can see GOD walking across the sky as footage captures a shadowy shape surrounded by bright light in the middle of clouds. The amazing footage appears to show ‘God’ walking through clouds in Alabama.

Watch the viral video below;

Watch, download the full video at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/god-seen-walking-on-clouds-in-united-states/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qF9XrYadM

1 Like

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Tobinrobin(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2020
God bawo? grin
That’s Bose Einstein condensate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Why do you chose insulting God with this nonsense?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by ikh777: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
so your GAWD is trekking on cloud and can not say HI to people whom he sent his ONLY son to die for? THAT IS NO GOD, That is not even a creature, it may be an apparition of a cloud, that's all.

So if GOD is a king, he will now be walking alone abi, no glory, no entourage, NOTHING..... over a very sinful nation like USA.... pls give us a break

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Makavelli25: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2020
ikh777:
so your GAWD is trekking on cloud and can not say HI to people whom he sent his ONLY son to die for? THAT IS NO GOD, That is not even a creature, [s] it may be an apparition of a cloud, that's all.

So if GOD is a king, he will now be walking alone abi, no glory, no entourage, NOTHING..... over a very sinful nation like USA [/s] .... pls give us a break
You made

no point
now cover your eyes and get out of this thread in shame
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by ikh777: 12:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
You made

now cover your eyes and get out of this thread in shame

lol see how you struck out your destiny. AM NOT GULLIBLE LIKE YOU.

I could have shared the youtube link proving that video was NOTHING about GOD and it is a normal phenomenon, but the grey matter left in your wanking brain is too low for me to try to upgrade.

You had no contribution, your parents never showed you how to mind your business, you just attacked my comment like a pained soul from the grave of your lockdown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2020
You are talking in the nonzenze

4 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Makavelli25: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2020
ikh777:

lol see how i struck out my destiny. AM very GULLIBLE LIKE.

I could have shared the youtube link proving that video was NOTHING about GOD and it is a normal phenomenon, but the grey matter left in my wanking brain is too low for me to try to upgrade.

i had no contribution, my foolish parents never showed me how to mind my business, i just attacked GOD like a pained soul from the grave of my lockdown.
Lmao,you are a dumb ass pained fellow. Am not an idiot,i understand very well that what happened is a natural occurence and it has nothing to do with GOD. The mistake you made was saying GOD is fake. Like tf only a wretched,poverty stricken person like you that does that. You said it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by tbtosine(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lmao,you are a dumb ass pained fellow. Am not an idiot,i understand very well that what happened is a natural occurence and it has nothing to do with GOD. The mistake you made was saying GOD is fake. Like tf only a wretched,poverty stricken person like you that does that. You said it yourself

i think you get the guy wrong and totally misunderstood his comment. I guess he was trying to prove that God is more than what appears in the footage. Try and understand people opinion well before you attack thier personalty.

Don't be like one state governor who recently sack someone for wrong interpretation of comment. That's just a case study anyways.

I hope i didn't offend you anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Saifulah: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2020
feeble minded people...

1 Like

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by mamaafrik(m): 4:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Awon arindin deede,ignorance is a choice
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by DriggityDre: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Is it a sign? Viewers say they can see GOD walking across the sky as footage captures a shadowy shape surrounded by bright light in the middle of clouds. The amazing footage appears to show ‘God’ walking through clouds in Alabama
I had a hunch it would be only Alabama. The dumbest state in the US. Country fellows grin... but their girls are beautiful embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by boss1310(m): 5:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
and where did he say that God is fake in his comment or you just feel like insulting him

2 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by immaq8(f): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2020
He's walking away because of death rate in USA. he no want die!

4 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by Gadafii: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Rubbish and ingredient, this woman definitely don' smoke better weed ,she's now seeing the most high cost she sef high grin
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by rex444(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
and someone has seen God...... wonderful....either that woman is dead or she assumed to heaven
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by olamidedivotee: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Did he tell you I'm God almighty
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by TrajansKong: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Our people have been taught that God is white and lives in the sky. Here is the proof!!
Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by kingxsamz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Makavelli25:

Even if he said God is fake, or not real.
Does that give you any reason to insult him?
If you're not comfortable about someone else's disbelief in your God, you're free to walk away, or prove your belief to him.

Too many childish folks on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by kingxsamz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Watch the viral video below;

Watch, download the full video at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/god-seen-walking-on-clouds-in-united-states/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qF9XrYadM

People only make such videos when they're high on a particular substance.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States by TonyBankz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
ikh777:
so your GAWD is trekking on cloud and can not say HI to people whom he sent his ONLY son to die for? THAT IS NO GOD, That is not even a creature, it may be an apparition of a cloud, that's all.

So if GOD is a king, he will now be walking alone abi, no glory, no entourage, NOTHING..... over a very sinful nation like USA.... pls give us a break
Dont mind dem,dy think baba doesn’t have business to attend to in his kingdom na to come walk on US cloud...

(1) (Reply)

This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God / Why Are You Angry With God? / Pope Francis Says Be Proud Of Your Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.