Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623651 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Manduedu:
This is serious, so people are still receiving approval? What happen to my wifey own since June 11. God of approval, remember us again ooo biko...
I'm also here bro, I applied June 10th and no approval till date.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
manlawal:
no but i applied

Okay
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

In as much you guys have followed the link and do as required give them some time for the email after your acceptance the remaining process might not be automatic. Give them some time and if its upto like 3 to 4 days you can walk like a winner to their branch that is close to you and lodge complain, wish you good luck

Alright, thanks for this piece
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
buklarbest:
I applied for the covid19 own late last year buh the site was experiencing congestion den hence,my app wasnt successful .The only issue I'm having with this NYIF own is that I heard we will need CAC for the small company we are to get the money for in which I don't have.

How do I get that before the loan will be ready ??

I have no idea the key requirements but to be on the safe side, you can process your business registration and get your certificate (e-certificate) in a week or less. Everything is online now so it's easier and faster.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
mattbass:

Same here.

I think no one is exempted. They'll surely provide an update soon
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by switblaze(f): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
I applied for 500k and they approved 200k, how is this even possible � Though i got my approval letter today, not really happy.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 2:50am On Feb 09, 2021
switblaze:
I applied for 500k and they approved 200k, how is this even possible � Though i got my approval letter today, not really happy.

maybe you could have applied for 1m.
the good news is approval is still on.
waiting for mine.
can you remember when you applied?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 3:30am On Feb 09, 2021
buklarbest:
Good afternoon guys, I just recieved this message from NMFB. What should I do next?

Can you take this post to the right section for NYIF this is a thread 4 Covid19 loan. Na wa 4 una

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by buklarbest: 3:37am On Feb 09, 2021
CaSttLe:

Can you take this post to the right section for NYIF this is a thread 4 Covid19 loan. Na wa 4 una

You can do that for me bc I don't have time for that now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Manduedu: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Khisagye:

I'm also here bro, I applied June 10th and no approval till date.

Let's keep the hope alive Bro... God no go shame us...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by intergral(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Guys please i know somebody must have already asked this question before but please all these NIRSAL and NYIF and Covid19 loan... What are their terms and conditions... Because my friends think its free money
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by intergral(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2021
kashboy222:
Gotten my approval today
I was secretly viewing this thread each day and night hoping I got approval today been my lucky day u got approval for the covid19 loan
For the rest God grace you shall rejoice before this month end

Amen
please what are those terms and conditions?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yommexe(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Good Morning All,

Please after receiving message from NMFB that I'm prequalified for NYIF, I clicked on the link to register but they refused to send me the confirmation mail !

Please anybody with such experience and what's the way out ?

Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2021
yommexe:
Good Morning All,

Please after receiving message from NMFB that I'm prequalified for NYIF, I clicked on the link to register but they refused to send me the confirmation mail !

Thanks.
you guys should go open your page of NYIF before i change it for Ena!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yommexe(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2021
uthlaw:
you guys should go open your page of NYIF before i change it for Ena!

There's no active page for it yet !

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
yommexe:
Good Morning All,

Thanks.

I haven't gotten an email also. IT'S a general problem. They are not organised.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
yommexe:

There is..you will see all update needed, search for it!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2021
omojesu202:

maybe you could have applied for 1m.
the good news is approval is still on.
waiting for mine.
can you remember when you applied?

Those that applied for 1m+ mostly have their applications pending till now. They are majorly approving 500k range loans.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2021
yommexe:

Go and create a thread for it now afterall somebody created this. You can follow as many as possible thread no issue.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
I was at Nirsal mfb yesterday for 2 things and the one that concerns this thread is that of covif 19 loan.
last week, Ewizard visited one of the nirsal branch and was told a register is opened for applicant yet to receive covid 19 loan approval, but when I asked for it the branch visited denied, they told there is no register for that, and all approvals comes from CBN.

What I know is covid loan is still on, thank God those that have gotten approval and probably disbursement, I pray our own too will come soon which I believe will come.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2021
peeps4u:

Those that applied for 1m+ mostly have their applications pending till now . They are majorly approving 500k range loans.

I think these people will be considered under the NYIF scheme (for those that applied). Those who received the NMFB/NYIF message yesterday should completely forget about Covid19 fund.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Acidosis:

I think these people will be considered under the NYIF scheme (for those that applied). Those who received the NMFB/NYIF message yesterday should completely forget about Covid19 fund.

Please, how did you come to this conclusion?
You might be right because a friend who said she applied for 2m or so covid loan and the application is still not approved got nyif sms yesterday.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2021
peeps4u:

You might be right because a friend who said she applied for 2m or so covid loan and the application is still not approved got nyif sms yesterday.

I simply put 2 and 2 together. NYIF loan is a leverage finance for youths to boost their businesses. So, it is assumed that applicants seeking huge sums (1m+) are trying to boost their businesses.

Moreover, everyone I know who have gotten Covid19 funds (and also applied for NYIF) did not receive the NYIF message.

Lastly, Sunday Dare, the Minister i/c, made it clear sometime in December that applicants who have benefitted in a similar scheme would not be considered for the NYIF program.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
peeps4u:

The information is true to a greater degree, you can only benefit from one platform either covid loan or NYIF and it seems the NYIF loan is much.
But my question, like my covid loan its more than a 1m and yet to receive approval. But when I registered the NYIF it was only my Name and BVN that the system accepted there was no other form template, that made me to think maybe it will not be accepted. Is there anyone like that and still receive any text as regards NYIF?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
I was at Nirsal mfb yesterday for 2 things and the one that concerns this thread is that of covif 19 loan.
last week, Ewizard visited one of the nirsal branch and was told a register is opened for applicant yet to receive covid 19 loan approval, but when I asked for it the branch visited denied, they told there is no register for that, and all approvals comes from CBN.

What I know is covid loan is still on, thank God those that have gotten approval and probably disbursement, I pray our own too will come soon which I believe will come.
may be its the Google form application that's opened for applicants that are yet to be approved, but people are saying all sorts of things about the Google form here. Some people that used the Google form in November and December last year have already received their money, despite the fact that applications closed on the 30th of June.

Sooner or later those of us that believe in authenticity of the Google form will be vindicated.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2021
ArewaWife:

I haven't gotten an email also. IT'S a general problem. They are not organised.
My sister have you too gotten NYIF approval too via text?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

The information is true to a greater degree, you can only benefit from one platform either covid loan or NYIF and it seems the NYIF loan is much.
But my question, like my covid loan its more than a 1m and yet to receive approval. But when I registered the NYIF it was only my Name and BVN that the system accepted there was no other form template, that made me to think maybe it will not be accepted. Is there anyone like that and still receive any text as regards NYIF?

Do you meet the age criteria (18-35 years)?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2021
SADYBABA:
may be its the Google form application that's opened for applicants that are yet to be approved, but people are saying all sorts of things about the Google form here. Some people that used the Google form in November and December last year have already received their money, despite the fact that applications closed on the 30th of June.

Sooner or later those of us that believe in authenticity of the Google form will be vindicated.

its well
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Acidosis:

Do you meet the age criteria (18-35 years)?
Lols, yes bro!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

Lols, yes bro!

Okay

No cause for alarm bro. I believe everyone would be considered.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

My sister have you too gotten NYIF approval too via text?
Yes I did.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Acidosis:

Okay

No cause for alarm bro. I believe everyone would be considered.

Amen. Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.