Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625369 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MSItachi: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2020
This is what get for SME

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2020
I go the same message and I tried opening the link I inputed my bvn although I was scared kind of because I wasn't expecting that kind of message via text but a mail, I rushed to my mail probably they ve dropped a mail for me but I couldn't find anything.

To cut the story short I tried during the night and it went through and they said they approved 450k I applied for 500k actually,

Saw the offer letter it's look real but the website is somehow to me "guarantorform2.azurewebsite.net"

I did for my sister and at the point where they asked do you want to transfer the money to your other account? My response was NO because am scared, somebody should not sit down at one corner and be zapping my sister hard earned money.

I tried mine and put YES as the answer I inputed my account number in other bank of course my balance is 0.19k if Dem like make Dem take am na there problem.

Guys we need to be careful, the TECH people should pls notify us if they notice anything o because am not dt comfortable with the website although it showed all my details. If true

What is the next line of action?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Have done mine this morning.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by esente: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Interesting.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Eray(f): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Please I don't know if I did this right, I validated my BVN, then I accepted the offer. I was asked to put my bank details, I left the page to copy my account number and returned only to find out that the page had closed. Trying to reenter the page by imputing my bvn but the response I keep getting is that I have previously submitted this information. Is there anyway I can get back in to fill in my account details?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Okworigeorge(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Braze9(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Okworigeorge:
samething happened to me, go to your browser history of where u stopped and continue from there

Were you able to submit your BVN because I'm experiencing the same thing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by esente: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Eray:
Please I don't know if I did this right, I validated my BVN, then I accepted the offer. I was asked to put my bank details, I left the page to copy my account number and returned only to find out that the page had closed. Trying to reenter the page by imputing my bvn but the response I keep getting is that I have previously submitted this information. Is there anyway I can get back in to fill in my account details?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Okworigeorge(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shollyjay90(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have successfully submitted my account details, waiting for the alert patiently.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shollyjay90(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Even though website looked somehow not secured, well I have nothing to loose, cos I have only 100 in that account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Eray(f): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks, its done
Okworigeorge:
samething happened to me, go to your browser history of where u stopped and continue from there
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by 10cedes: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eray:
Thanks, its done
please how did u log in cos the system rejected the offer for me and when I was trying to validate my bvn to accept the offer, it's saying your information is previously submitted.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Okworigeorge(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Has anyone received alert, CBN said not later than 48hours and there is a space on that form for signature, did anyone manage to sign it??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by esente: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Everybody is waiting.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
I got text from them yesterday.
I just pray they credit my account.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
10cedes:
please how did u log in cos the system rejected the offer for me and when I was trying to validate my bvn to accept the offer, it's saying your information is previously submitted.
Follow the link and keep trying.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
hardeyeanc:
I go the same message and I tried opening the link I inputed my bvn although I was scared kind of because I wasn't expecting that kind of message via text but a mail, I rushed to my mail probably they ve dropped a mail for me but I couldn't find anything.

To cut the story short I tried during the night and it went through and they said they approved 450k I applied for 500k actually,

Saw the offer letter it's look real but the website is somehow to me "guarantorform2.azurewebsite.net"

I did for my sister and at the point where they asked do you want to transfer the money to your other account? My response was NO because am scared, somebody should not sit down at one corner and be zapping my sister hard earned money.

I tried mine and put YES as the answer I inputed my account number in other bank of course my balance is 0.19k if Dem like make Dem take am na there problem.

Guys we need to be careful, the TECH people should pls notify us if they notice anything o because am not dt comfortable with the website although it showed all my details. If true

What is the next line of action?
I thought they will get the account number through my BVN
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Socialman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
I mistakenly clicked NO when asked if i want the money transferred to other banks! I don't know how I'll get credited. Just feeling Curious
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paito: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Socialman:
I mistakenly clicked NO when asked if i want the money transferred to other banks! I don't know how I'll get credited. Just feeling Curious

When did you register?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wisefizz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
trying to submit my bvn but the website keeps saying "BVN details doesn't exist"
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
wisefizz:
trying to submit my bvn but the website keeps saying "BVN details doesn't exist"
Keep trying, I tried like 100 times before I finally succeeded around 2am this morning, maybe you'll try by that time.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by 10cedes: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dozis:

Keep trying, I tried like 100 times before I finally succeeded around 2am this morning, maybe you'll try by that time.
please help me. I was able to log in yesterday but the system rejected the offer automatically. but I have been trying to log in to correct the mistake. anytime I input my bvn, it says ur information as been submitted. I don't know what to do.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Socialman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
I've registered long ago(i think last month or thereabout), early in the morning today i provided my bvn to accept the loan offer as directed by nmfb but mistakenly clicked NO when as asked if I'll like to be credited through other banks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
10cedes:
please help me. I was able to log in yesterday but the system rejected the offer automatically. but I have been trying to log in to correct the mistake. anytime I input my bvn, it says ur information as been submitted. I don't know what to do.
I really don't know, but try to contact nirsal microfinance Bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by 10cedes: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dozis:

I really don't know, but try to contact nirsal microfinance Bank
Thanks but the number is not going.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Okworigeorge(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Socialman:
I've registered long ago(i think last month or thereabout), early in the morning today i provided my bvn to accept the loan offer as directed by nmfb but mistakenly clicked NO when as asked if I'll like to be credited through other banks
Am facing the same problem
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Socialman:
Same thing with me. I thought they will get account details through bVN.
And I can't long in to input my account details. Just confuse
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
For those who mistakenly clicked no when asked about bank transfer, they will open a Nirsal Microfinance Bank account for you, you just need to find the nearest branch when you receive your alert. You will get an alert when you are paid but the money will be in that account. People have been posting similar issues on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chuksvoice: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Accepted my loan offer this night and patiently waiting for disbursement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.