Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,811 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622930 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
citizenjim:
stacyadams, you have not said anything as promised since yesterday ??
grin cheesy
Chill and be Hopeful,,hopefully by Tuesday then go send another batch of approval messages..

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
[center][/center]

This information is from nirsal site. The amount disbursed for SME and households is more than 50 billion naira, does it mean more money was given to them for more disbursement?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pweetymaro97(f): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Anwons:
[center][/center]

This information is from nirsal site. The amount disbursed for SME and households is more than 50 billion naira, does it mean more money was given to them?

It's 38b not trillion, the last 3 digits are in kobo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Pweetymaro97:

It's 38b not trillion, the last 3 digits are in kobo

I think you need to revise your math again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2020
stacyadams:
grin cheesy
Chill and be Hopeful,,hopefully by Tuesday then go send another batch of approval messages..
thanks for the update, stacyadams...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pweetymaro97(f): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Buddy0:

I think you need to revise your math again....

Sorry I didn't look well ..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
citizenjim:
thanks for the update, stacyadams...
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin
stacyadams, you always give correct source of information! we wish everyone best of luck as we await approval text messages... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mbamugooo: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
I got a msg dat my Nirsal acct was credited and dat acct number wasn't sent to to me wen I opened it. Now how do I access my Nirsal acct?

I also want to know if NMFB has used code for transactions nd debit cards.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
mbamugooo:
I got a msg dat my Nirsal acct was credited and dat acct number wasn't sent to to me wen I opened it. Now how do I access my Nirsal acct?

I also want to know if NMFB has used code for transactions nd debit cards.
Just go to their office.You can't access the money in anyway except you go there.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
You guys are not saying anything, just keeping mute. Any approval today, june applicants?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please what is the web address for the loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anasko(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
citizenjim:
You guys are not saying anything, just keeping mute. Any approval today, june applicants?
No any report of approval today
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Anasko:

No any report of approval today
Let's keep our fingers crossed and anticipating within the week. wink
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2020
citizenjim:
Let's keep our fingers crossed and anticipating within the week. wink

Really expecting good news oooo, we dey Nigeria together, I joined to pray for Nigeria from time immemorial and when the goodness of the land comes I pray to be a beneficiary.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2020
ArewaWife, you are viewing it now! any update because we know you as a powerful and positive contributor to beneficiaries: junites.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
citizenjim:
ArewaWife, you are viewing it now! any update because we know you as a powerful and positive contribjutor to beneficiaries: junites.

Well what I know is the govt will add more money for the household loan so we june applicants definitely have hope. We have to be patient cuz some people took 3 months before they were contacted by sms for approval. Though a few that applied very early June claim to have gotten sms from some facebook group pages a have seen online.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2020
cool Thanks, ArewaWife for the update! cool
ArewaWife:

Well what I know is the govt will add more money for the household loan so we june applicants definitely have hope. We have to be patient cuz some people took 3 months before they were contacted by sms for approval. Though a few that applied very early June claim to have gotten sms from some facebook group pages a have seen online.
cool Thanks, ArewaWife for the update! cool
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Really expecting good news oooo, we dey Nigeria together, I joined to pray for Nigeria from time immemorial and when the goodness of the land comes I pray to be a beneficiary.
sorry chief..i lost my email ,so i cant reply pms

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2020
stacyadams:
sorry chief..i lost my email ,so i cant reply pms

Bro, I was trying to trying to contact you if their is any update as regards to June applicant.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Kabiyesi12 post=92950614]

Bro, I was trying to trying to contact you if their is any update as regards to June applicant.[/oh OK..non yet sir]
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
any update?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by genkins(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Question... Has anyone been paid through any bank account that is not of Nisral MFB?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
genkins:
Question... Has anyone been paid through any bank account that is not of Nisral MFB?
I got alert from nirsal today and I went to their office and they told to drop my details on sheet of paper requesting them to transfer the money to my bank account.the woman told me once they get approval I will get the alert. I have their mobile app yet I can't transfer the money.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by genkins(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
firo08:

I got alert from nirsal today and I went to their office and they told to drop my details on sheet of paper requesting them to transfer the money to my bank account.the woman told me once they get approval I will get the alert. I have their mobile app yet I can't transfer the money.
Which bank account number did you summit?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
genkins:

Which bank account number did you summit?
access bank.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by genkins(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2020
firo08:
access bank.
OK.. Tnx.. Let us know when u eventually receive it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=stacyadams post=92954304][/quote]
thanks boss
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yemi1989: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Please has anyone receive money this week?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yemi1989:
Please has anyone receive money this week?

No Sir. Only debits
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by genkins(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
firo08:

Sorry, I was asking, which bank account did u summit when u were accepting the offer online? Was is nirsal or access?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good day all. If you received a credit and debit alert with a balance in a NMFB account, it is advisable to visit a NIrsal mfb for clarification. You will be asked to fill your account to transfer the money presently in NMFB generated account. Hopefully, they will start crediting your bank account you filled in soon according to them. For June applicants, if you have received any credit alert or approval message, do let us know.
Every information you need to know can be gotten from them but make sure you enter inside to make such enquiry from their main staffs.
My cousin bro did the same when we visited last week.
Meanwhile, I advise we try and make this thread lively by bringing information across and not on so called Wasap group.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.