Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46941 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Nitah1: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

Whenever Israel does things like this people would shout. Israelis are God's people, God bless Israel this and that but if Iran does the same thing it becomes a problem. As long as America continues its hostility towards Iran the country would feel compelled to defend herself.

Iran sees America and its western thugs as threat and a nuclear armed foe like Israel in the region will only make the country to go on the defensive. Iran is not out there to bully any country project like this has kept America and other hostile actors from invading the Islamic republic. They will continue to advance their military programme to defend themselves.
Na wao....Israel does this things with good economy, good welfare for her citizens.
Can you say same to Iran who is busy building army and toys while it citizens languishes in abject poverty.

Do not compare Israel with Iran pls.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Please go and argue with your keyboard. No. You'll just become more ignorant. Let me help you. Go n study your Biology Dumbo
are we arguing here? What have I said to warrant this ur response? Though am mindfull that lots of misguided teenagers are here. If u don't know the link between Iran and Persia go and study so that u can uncover the bigger dumbo . IDIOT !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Nitah1: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

You've said it all. This successful launch is another evidence that shows that those sanctions have little effect on their military programme. Very soon America will start barking and calling for UN security council meeting on this latest launch from Iran.
Little effect?
Well, that is exactly what Iran want the world to believe, but deep down they are suffering.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
hansomb:
Most people equate the Iranian to be the Arabs which is totally wrong. Iran has been a powerful country ( Persian empire ) for a long time. They have some of the best scientist in history like Ibn Sina ( Aveross) who developed the Al-gorithms which is the language of the computer without which the computer cannot communicate, people like Al Jabi who developed the al- Jebra equations and many more. If you see that the American government talks too much about something, there must be something very good in that thing e.g Huawei, the Chinese trade, 5g technology, North Korea Army, Iranian technology,
Indian chloroquine, crude oil b4 now, etc They always mention THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY, that's why they are very confused about this corona of a thing.

Fist off Persian empire are not the best scientist. 2ndly all the countries u mentioned all have smtn in common u failed to see. Poor or no humans right. Why do u think America is so powerful? They have the right ideology and system. All these countries ure play lovely dovy with don't love u!! Iran don't love u, China don't love u, India don't love u, North Korea don't love u. If u doubt go and live there freely and see if they won't send u to u ancestor b4 u know what hit u.

I don't know why u people support rubbish I the name of hate or rather ingratitude for a great that has delivered u from oppressive systems. Don't u like u freedom??

Or do u all want to be Persian slaves? Feeding their camels? Or Chinese slaves guarding their temples? MANY if u INGRATES fail to understand the only reason Iran, India, China, Saudi Arabia respect us blacks or other lesser countries is because of America!!!!!!

Y'ALL don't know that Continue to Romance ure potential slave masters ok.

As for me I LOVE America, they are not perfect bt God bless them a Billion Times.

Elpacino481
ModestGal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
let me educate you on something that they did not told you in that 300 movie you watched, Iran and Iraq are a shite Muslim and other Muslim country including Israel are Sunna and guess what sunnah Muslim dislike Shite that was where there fight originate from on that issue of Persians trying to control Other Arab country it happened very well in the ancient time that even the "Crusaders" fought to claim land even in the Arabian world, who are the "crusaders" they're Christian soilders from Rome fighting for religion, power and land...

The Roman Catholic were the Crusaders..

If Nigeria were buoyant then I belive they will also fight for lands
see hypocritical bastard trying to be clever by half so the crusaders are not suppose to fight back when your jihadist brothers has gone as far as Spain killing and maiming people not ready to convert to Islam. There is one thing about you Muslims you guys always see Islamist propagators as Saint' imagine you making it sounds like the crusaders are at fault.all the battles fought by your robin hood styled horse riding head cutting prophet what? Childs play? What the crusaders Did was to stop the madness your holy prophet started

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
ModestGal:

Saudis are one of the most oppressive country in the world, and they are nothing but a disgrace to Islam. Saudi has sponsored so many talibans in the interest for Islamic world domination and power.
Saudi have sponsored more terrorists than Iran. Iran is far more peaceful than the Saudis, who are hypocritically trying to dominate by sponsoring.
Read or shut up, don't say what you don't know abeg

I don't give a Bleep about Saudi. That's their business. My concern is America. Saudi is more conservative is what u shud say. On sponsoring terror it's not the government bt rich personalities and families.

Saudi supports terror, Iran supports terror so they are same. Us is after peace of the region or else they will keep destroying themselves. Full stop.

When Iraq attacked Kuwait I guess all of u were sleeping. Including Elpacino481 Bt when us attacked Iraq u all wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Fist off Persian empire are not the best scientist. 2ndly all the countries u mentioned all have smtn in common u failed to see. Poor or no humans right. Why do u think America is so powerful? They have the right ideology and system. All these countries ure play lovely dovy with don't love u!! Iran don't love u, China don't love u, India don't love u, North Korea don't love u. If u doubt go and live there freely and see if they won't send u to u ancestor b4 u know what hit u.

I don't know why u people support rubbish I the name of hate or rather ingratitude for a great that has delivered u from oppressive systems. Don't u like u freedom??

Or do u all want to be Persian slaves? Feeding their camels? Or Chinese slaves guarding their temples? MANY if u INGRATES fail to understand the only reason Iran, India, China, Saudi Arabia respect us blacks or other lesser countries is because of America!!!!!!

Y'ALL don't know that Continue to Romance ure potential slave masters ok.

As for me I LOVE America, they are not perfect bt God bless them a Billion Times.

Elpacino481
ModestGal
Where you got it wrong is thinking America loves you, they are all the same, only intrested in their selfish interest. Non of them love Blacks or Africans except the BLACK Americans, may God bless them for me, sometimes I cry when I see how much they love Africans and Speak up for Africans.
Why I love Africa is because Africa remain the best continents that love these people unconditionally, we treat them like goddess when they are in our towns, please read history, it shows we are the most human, but their atrocities made us turn against them. We gave them land, foods, etc(again, read history), which is actually a good thing to treat visitors/strangers with Love, its naturally in our African culture and that's why they were able to capture us and maltreated us. And yet, Americans, and UK will claim to be the best humanitarian, isn't that hypocrisy?
Yes, America treats you right today, but its not natural to them, some people fought for those things, and its the black Americans, they were unrelenting warriors. And intermarriages made lots of whites join them. Most of those things you benefit today ere the result of actions of some people. And overall, its still for their selfish interest that they issue citizenship to foreigners that give births there etc. I'm tired of typing abeg

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Codes151(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iran Leaders seem to be more interested in Power tussle than on its Citizenry!

This has little or no effects on the Country
they are a miles ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by lawalosky(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria and African countries are still depending on land soldiers to carry outdated AK 47 and Torchlight to search and fight Boko Haram and other enemies. The Airforce jet is for presidential luxury.

See how countries are utilizing technology for security purposes. We are still very far behind.
But you forgot that, those countries with heavy weaponry are not finding it easy with war. They all are facing war upon war Challenges
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by thinkmoney(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=dermmy post=88724082]

Exactly. Sanctions or no sanction they are hell bent on advancing their military capability. The country has good scientists only God knows how far they would have gone without these crippling sanctions.[/quotit wouldn't have achieved this much. Fear of America inspires them

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Exactly bro, many people do not actually know some truth because they don't read, their are some laws,treaties, conditions that would never make Africa level up with British countries and US even if we have the best people seating in the government. These laws/treaties/conditions have already been signed many years back, and that is why Africa countries will remain developing countries. We can never meet up with them until many of these things are reviewed.
This happens in many sectors, musical awards, film making, novel prices et cet ra. Until we wake up to see this reality, we would always be trying and yielding nothing. Once every 10years, they would throw awards to some musicians/actors,and they would start jubiliating whereas in truth, they can never be as good as some of our actors/musicians, imagine having to compete with them in their language and culture, let them try and compete with us in ours, then we will all see who has strength pass. I'm so happy for the black Americans, I'm sure they would be the one to save Africans, they read a lot more than us, just that it makes them become bitter. If Africans should start reading histories and all these treaties, we would be worst than the black Americans in bitterness, because we have been intentionally cheated, and fooled for years. I wish Africa would become great in my eyes, but its not possible. But with Education, there's hope. With 5g network, our eyes would widen and our great grandchildren will make things right. Our people need to read and read
another conspiracy theory
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2020
yom2:
another conspiracy theory
When I have time, I would create a thread on that with my scientifical proofs and evidences
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Where you got it wrong is thinking America loves you, they are all the same, only intrested in their selfish interest. Non of them love Blacks or Africans except the BLACK Americans, may God bless them for me, sometimes I cry when I see how much they love Africans and Speak up for Africans.
Why I love Africa is because Africa remain the best continents that love these people unconditionally, we treat them like goddess when they are in our towns, please read history, it shows we are the most human, but their atrocities made us turn against them. We gave them land, foods, etc(again, read history), which is actually a good thing to treat visitors/strangers with Love, its naturally in our African culture and that's why they were able to capture us and maltreated us. And yet, Americans, and UK will claim to be the best humanitarian, isn't that hypocrisy?
Yes, America treats you right today, but its not natural to them, some people fought for those things, and its the black Americans, they were unrelenting warriors. And intermarriages made lots of whites join them. Most of those things you benefit today ere the result of actions of some people. And overall, its still for their selfish interest that they issue citizenship to foreigners that give births there etc. I'm tired of typing abeg

I hope u atlest realised that China, Iran, Saudi and all don't love ur ass b4 or now. America may have got it wrong early on along with UK bt they have quickly evolved because they have the best ideology and systems which only supports my initial point that America is the only country saving ur ass from being a Persian or Chinese slave even in this modern times. Their systems are still suppressive. You all shud thank the us and stop being ingrates while romancing ur potential oppressors.

If us and UK made mistakes in the past bt corrected it that is admirable and they have system in place to sustain this goodwill and mindset.

Also black Americans don't really love u like u think. Entertainment has only helped make it better.

American is 100 Times better than these other countries ure defending pls.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

so why this attributes are not rubbing off in this present generation of africans?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by RTSC: 1:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Basic123:

You are not making sense!

It was the rise of conservative Islam that made many of their good people to flee the country and put the country on a war path with the west.

Iran of the 70s was free like a western country and was friends with America.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigfish3k: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2020
pooozeee:
If the US have in their possession some nuclear weapons, I see no reason why other nation shouldn't have nuclear weapons too
The same way US has biological labs and can handle it fine because they are the inventors.

See what China has reduced the world to with their Corona virus because
copy copy China that you people are supporting that it has the right to also own theirs because US has - see what we are all suffering

If incompetent Iran mistakenly mishandles their nuclear weapon that you are supporting - then another world disaster will be certain

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigfish3k: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Wow nice one, this one Americans go die, dem get enough nuclear plant, but if any country wants to build their own them go start problem.
Supposing the US allows every to have the nuclear weapon and one country mishandles it and we have another Corona like trouble in the world
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:40am On Apr 25, 2020
yom2:
are we arguing here? What have I said to warrant this ur response? Though am mindfull that lots of misguided teenagers are here. If u don't know the link between Iran and Persia go and study so that u can uncover the bigger dumbo . IDIOT !!!!!!!
Thats his level of maturity and ideology.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
see hypocritical bastard trying to be clever by half so the crusaders are not suppose to fight back when your jihadist brothers has gone as far as Spain killing and maiming people not ready to convert to Islam. There is one thing about you Muslims you guys always see Islamist propagators as Saint' imagine you making it sounds like the crusaders are at fault.all the battles fought by your robin hood styled horse riding head cutting prophet what? Childs play? What the crusaders Did was to stop the madness your holy prophet started
Thanks for your insightedness towards knowledge and understanding. Well as for me i see no reason educating someone that has constitute or cement his/herself to be so dumb that a glimpse of light has no effect on their dark spectrum of humanity and freedom.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

I don't give a Bleep about Saudi. That's their business. My concern is America. Saudi is more conservative is what u shud say. On sponsoring terror it's not the government bt rich personalities and families.

Saudi supports terror, Iran supports terror so they are same. Us is after peace of the region or else they will keep destroying themselves. Full stop.

When Iraq attacked Kuwait I guess all of u were sleeping. Including Elpacino481 Bt when us attacked Iraq u all wake up.
Guy, please safe your energy when it comes to this particular person. Imagine someone in this 21st century with all historical, cultural, scientifical, discoveries, literatural, novel, technology, documentarie, geographical, testimonies, miracle etc, still yet don't believe that GOD exist. Then my guy na wetin this person won know again... ?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
There is no time in history that Muslim force anyone to convert to Islam in Spain, Muslims control Spain for over 500 year,the funny part is at that time,Spain was the only part in Europe were there was total religion freedom. If you have any link or article that show Muslims forcing people to convert in Spanish, please kindly post it. And i advice you to read more about crusade and how the supposed solders of God treated Arabs Christians when they captured Jerusalem.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigiyaro(m): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2020
countries like Iran can simply not be trusted with a nuclear weapon, a Shi'a President migth be tempted to use it on his Sunni brethren and vice versa
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
countries like Iran can simply not be trusted with a nuclear weapon, a Shi'a President migth be tempted to use it on his Sunni brethren and vice versa
And countries like India,Pakistan, isreal, north Korea can be trusted? How many countries have invaded?If Iran neighbors countries like Russian, Israel and Pakistan are all nuclear powers,i see no reason why Israel should not have a thing to defend their selives.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by anataala: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Iranian are not in abject even with the western sanction again the country. Israel are only better than Iran because it's an extension of United states of America.
Nitah1:
Na wao....Israel does this things with good economy, good welfare for her citizens.
Can you say same to Iran who is busy building army and toys while it citizens languishes in abject poverty.

Do not compare Israel with Iran pls.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

You sounded as if Iran has done a very great thing by launching a satellite into space. In case you don't know, Iran's scientific exploit is based on borrowed technical expertise from China and Russia. They are the brains behind this success.

By no means Iran can match America in any capacity. So many hidden scientific breakthroughs in the kitty of the Americans!

And let me quickly remind, Nigeria has her own satellite in space too. So, it's never a big deal undecided

Stop displaying your ignorance Nigeria does not have a military satellite. The ones we operate are used for geographical purposes e.g mapping, weather forcast and to some extent communication . What Iran just launched is a military satellite that gives her ability to gather intelligence and boost the precision of her missiles, a move that is making America uncomfortable now.

U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo has complained about it and he is trying to lobby the UN to take action. You are the one thinking it's never a big deal Iran now has the power to spy on any country from the outer space and the good news is the outer space does not belong to any country under the international laws of the outer space any country is free to put anything up there except weapons of mass destruction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

There is no time in history that Muslim force anyone to convert to Islam in Spain, Muslims control Spain for over 500 year,the funny part is at that time,Spain was the only part in Europe were there was total religion freedom. If you have any link or article that show Muslims forcing people to convert in Spanish, please kindly post it. And i advice you to read more about crusade and how the supposed solders of God treated Arabs Christians when they captured Jerusalem.
Imagine the audacity you have saying Muslims control Spain? Is that not a bloody taqiyya? Tell me how your horse riding head cutting prophet Muhammad propagate Islam from inception, Read your holy Qur'an and see for yourself all the battles fought by your robin hood styled prophet is what? Stop lying and see the plain truth before your eyes even the definition of Islam does not implies what you guys said it is, what is peaceful about a religion full of jihadist and terrorist alquada, Hezbollah, Isis,boko haram and all yet you Muslims always deny the plain truth. You want me to send a link in which you will surely rubbish and deny

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Azmanaty: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Topmaike007:
no matter how you praise USA and trump they don't recognise you guys and what you are agitating for

And how is that ur headache?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Israel, India and also Pakistan (at least for some degree) are democracies, In which country you see thousands gathers to chant "death to Entire race and entire nation"??
BTW noone can believe Iran`s claim of this launch. Did you forgot Fake Wooden replicas of Battle ships? Fake morphed image of fighter aircraft? Iranian regime make fool of Iranian people. Even if this launch is true, Its not so important sending a micro satellite to LEO is nothing, University students do this in many countries.

Israel`s Policy is clear, if it will be down it will take down entire middle east and Arabs along with it. Jews had suffered enough now they know how to deal with enemies. "Samson Option". So it will be better the whole worlds come and end this Terrorist Iranian regime.

Ibrahimmrfish:

And countries like India,Pakistan, isreal, north Korea can be trusted? How many countries have invaded?If Iran neighbors countries like Russian, Israel and Pakistan are all nuclear powers,i see no reason why Israel should not have a thing to defend their selives.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bizzibodi(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=88816503][/quote]
I knew I gonna drew d irk of some Islamic fanatics/asslickers.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2020
salford1:

The one that was launched on our behalf in far away china built by Chinese engineers. Last we hear was that it got lost in space grin

CHAI THEM JUST DEY WAYO US ANYHOW
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Basic123: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2020
RTSC:

It was the rise of conservative Islam that made many of their good people to flee the country and put the country on a war path with the west.

Iran of the 70s was free like a western country and was friends with America.
What is conservative Islam?

What type of Islam is Saudi Arabia practicing?

Why are Saudi Arabia and USA Allies?

Why did some people celebrate US killing of Iran general but castigate Buhari for incarcerating El zakyzaky being sponsored by Iran?

Analysis of international politics is not based of hatred/bias for a particular religion but history and and objectivity!

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by sulaak(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iran Leaders seem to be more interested in Power tussle than on its Citizenry!

This has little or no effects on the Country

Before your open your mouth again, Iranian leaders despite world economic sanctions have managed to maintain a large industrial capacity. That's why Saudi Arabia and the USA are both afraid of Iranian military potential.

80,868 MW
Iran's nominal electricity generation capacity which stood at 80,311 MW at the beginning of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2019), has currently reached 80,868 MW.1 Jul 2019

Iran's power generation capacity to exceed 85GW by March 2020

https://energycentral.com/news/iran%E2%80%99s-power-generation-capacity-exceed-85gw-march-2020

35 million tons
Iran's current steel production capacity stands at 35 million tons per year, Deputy Minister of Industries, Mining and Trade Jafar Sarqeini said recently.21 Jan 2020

'ISMC 2020': Iran Pushing Ahead With Steel Development Plans
https://financialtribune.com/articles/domestic-economy/101823/ismc-2020-iran-pushing-ahead-with-steel-development-plans

2 million cars
Nowadays the domestic Iranian automotive industry is estimated to have a yearly nominal production capacity of 2 million cars. It employs more than 1.5 million people (directly and indirectly) making up for 12% of the countries workforce.15 Nov 2016

FOCUS ON AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN IRAN - EuroTriade
https://www.eurotriade.com/hr/focus-automotive-industry-iran.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.