Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (55389 Views)

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husband Faints In Labour Room / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by cutewifey: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
I could remember vividly when my water broke with my first pregnancy around past 12am. I woke hubby up and showed him what I saw, he jumped up from the bed and asked me if I'm sure baby is about to come, as a JJC that I am too I told him I think so even though I still feel fine that he should go back to sleep.

After some hours, I started having backache with stomach tightening, I went into the restroom to per and I saw show, I had to wake him up again, I told him I think baby is about to come, immediately hubby's body system changed, he started purging going into the restroom to poo. It was around past 3am, he was confused on what to do next, he ask me if I can hold on till around 5am when we can vet bike to the hospital.

I tried to hold on but around past 4am I couldn't take it any longer, we had to go out and look for a means of getting to the hospital, thank God we were able to get a bike, and I delivered around past 6am. All through the labour he was panicky, the nurses sent him out of the room twice when he was hearing my shouts while in the room.

Men are always afraid when their wives are in labour, share your experience too lets have fun reading.

412 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by naijaloan: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lets wait to hear from lalasticlala

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Alennsar(f): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Whew your birth story has lighting my mood a bit so i will share mine.

My first delivery was a very tough one walahi it takes the grace of God for me not to lose my baby.

It started around some minutes to 6 that faithful day, i just prayed fajr prayer finished.
Immediately i stood to pack the prayer mat i realized that my water has broken so i told my husband to prepare and lets go to the hospital

I was checked and later sent home to do exercise for a few hours. But to be honest I can't do anything because the pain is unbearable. At some point my husband have to take me back to the hospital where I was given oxytocin. Oh my i wanted to run mad at that point,

Hubby had to start fanning me and begging me to control myself, the poor man has lost quite a lot of weight within 24 hours.

I later put to bed around 9pm that same day but my baby was very weak
It's the grace of God that actually safe her.

Fortunately i had another baby two years later but it was a hitch free delivery
My husband was not even around, he just came back to meet his bouncing baby waiting for him

379 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by cutewifey: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alennsar:
Whew your birth story has lighting my mood a bit so i will share mine.

My first delivery was a very tough one walahi it takes the grace of God for me not to lose my baby.

It started around some minutes to 6 that faithful day, i just prayed fajr prayer finished.
Immediately i stood to pack the prayer mat i realized that my water has broken so i told my husband to prepare and lets go to the hospital

I was checked and later sent home to do exercise for a few hours. But to be honest I can't do anything because the pain is unbearable. At some point my husband have to take me back to the hospital where I was given oxytocin. Oh my i wanted to run mad at that point,

Hubby had to start fanning me and begging me to control myself, the poor man has lost quite a lot of weight within 24 hours.

I later put to bed around 9pm that same day but my baby was very weak
It's the grace of God that actually safe her.

Fortunately i had another baby two years later but it was a hitch free delivery
My husband was not even around, he just came back to meet his bouncing baby waiting for him
wow, women are really trying

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by nikkflexible(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
My hubby wasn't around when I delivered of my two children. Reason being that I had to travel home to deliver because I don't have a mother in law anymore and my mom still in service couldn't take permission to come stay over where we reside. The best option was to go meet her at 8months for both pregnancies and I had our family doctor and hospital take over while my hubby stays back cos of work and joins us for their naming ceremonies..
Hopefully he gets to witness my third labor when the time comes smiley

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Samnewspaper01: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
A great day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Emu4life(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okada! Drop me for hear
Make i get one or two expo

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by FanRong: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
I regret buying this plot of space.

3 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by barrypro: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lets wait for married folks

7 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Akube1z: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Men don't fear anything. We just pray for safe delivery and a bouncing baby BOY or girl.

Modified.
I don't pray for bad experience when it is my time.
I will be strong and I will pray for safe delivery of my future unborn kids. By God grace.
I don't know about anybody..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by johncreek: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some men even collapses when they are in the labor room with their wives.

21 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by buygala(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
My own Dad was not only not there when my mum was in Labor to have me....He was even too occupied to name me...He just told my mum via Letter "call him Junior" grin

So now, I bear all his names with the suffix (Jr) while he now adds (Sr) to his name smiley

He wasn't there not because he didn't want to be there to witness the birth of his only Child....He was absent because he was involved in peacekeeping in Liberia that year...smiley

When he came back two years later, Him and my mum organized a massive Owambe to celebrate my birth....me that I was already walking and a full blown nuisance in the Neighborhood grin...

A big shout out to both my parents...They are the best cool

601 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by emeijeh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Where the ladies na?!

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Vimhomoh: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
When I get married I’ll know grin

3 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Dannyblaze4040(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
He cried and cried and cried like a baby

11 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
The sight of my sister still disgust me till today
I remember when the nurse came out with clothes soaked in all kind of liquid.
Tuueeeh.
My wife will have to go to her mom or she and the child will forever be a constant source of nausea to me.
I no even like children sef

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Sundaycomputer: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
No pastor is seen more lockdown this season why, well my follow Naireland in my pary I saw two additional lockdown this week
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Posting this as recounted by my mom.

My dad wasn't scared when mom reported the broken waters. He quickly got her to the hospital around 7pm. He was allowed to stay in the Labour room and he did quite well. Trouble started when I couldn't come out via normal delivery and the doctor called my dad and told him mom would have a Caesarean. Man broke down and started crying grin grin ..long story short, CS started and man couldn't stand watching his wife shredded grin He left the theatre and sat outside with his best friend until it was done grin

A 5.1kg white looking baby with head circumference 37cm was born that night grin

My dad was the happiest person on earth

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Labour is a time of apprehension,fear and emotional turbulence.
You can't expect the man to be smiling then.

14 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by originally(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Most shocking day of my life, I was with my wife through the process. Women try sha

73 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even as a metal head.. I appreciate you women..

Bless up!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is like dis lock down no reach ur side op grin
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Jim99: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Can't remember so i'll reserve this space for her lipsrsealed
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Millenniumlady(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Not yet married but when in labour I'll use that opportunity to deal with him for all his fu*k up and use labour as an excuse cheesy some of my friends do gist me what they did to their husband when they were in labour from beating to causing your papa your mama many that i cannot say here but it's so hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.