Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet (2026 Views)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? I Don't Really Want To Apply Yet / How Long Does It Take For A Freebasics Account To Be Approved? / My FB Ads Is Taking Long To Be Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Can this blog be approved by Google adsense.?

Although still trying to post at least 50 original contents with 500 words upward.

Is the blog layouts nope enough?

Your advise please

www.soundmax.com.ng
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by WuzzyTech: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
meekparagon:

Although still trying to post at least 50 original contents with 500 words upward.

Your advise please

Where's the link?

Paste it so I can crawl it with my spiders for errors and also you don't need 50posts , 10posts with 1k words apiece would suffice!
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Where's the link?

Paste it so I can crawl it with my spiders for errors and also you don't need 50posts , 10posts with 1k words apiece would suffice!

www.soundmax.com.ng

Please chat me on whatsapp 08170505328
I needed someone to provide me with original contents
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by WuzzyTech: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
meekparagon:

www.soundmax.com.ng

Please chat me on whatsapp 08170505328
I needed someone to provide me with original contents

Okay I will chat you up, I am driving presently..

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Still waiting to hear from you
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by CallMeDrino: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
meekparagon:

Still waiting to hear from you

Can I contact you?... I can provide you with plagiarism free contents
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Can I contact you?... I can provide you with plagiarism free contents

Yeah
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by CallMeDrino: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2020
meekparagon:

Yeah

I have sent you a message
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Driving to your death, àbí? Useless FUTMINNA SCAMMER!

Werber:
Osagie Osarumwense Derick
First bank: 3043486725
Phone Number: 08167756333
Scam Technique: Selling Nulled Themes/Plugins/Softwares and Scripts.

Mauryn Onyechukwu Nmecha
Diamond bank: 0082600502
Phone: 08167756333

Phone......08167756333

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01Scam

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01ScamMe

https://www.nairaland.com/princehtml

https://www.nairaland.com/teampacific

https://www.nairaland.com/princeogun

https://www.nairaland.com/cooperjay

https://www.nairaland.com/Gordson

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

https://www.nairaland.com/4923746/princeogun-cooperjay-fiverrzlatan-scammer-run#74168749

YouTube: Viramula TV (with a horrible weed voice)

Wait for it... grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Where's the link?

FiniLord, Sanchez01, our scammer has his own SPIDERS for crawling errors! grin

Derick, I've got your school details, including your department and Matriculation Number. Your school will be getting a fine email address with your exploits! You think you can run? Lol!

You're toast! Told you not to involve me in your bants but you thought it was a child's play.

Don't worry, be ready for your school management on grounds of scam and cultism.

Meekparagon, stay away from this scammer and don't let him sell anything to you! He might have suggested you buy a plugin from him already. Flee!

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Sanchez01: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber:

He can't possibly create his own crawler(s) as he is clearly not a programmer/developer. Most likely a tactic to sway the OP.

For the benefit of doubt, he might have outsourced it to someone to help him create it but I'm wondering why an individual would need to have his own crawlers when he is not neck deep into SEO or other Web services that might require getting one.

It is most likely a lie. He probably would run the OP's site via a plagiarism checker site.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber:

Derick, I've got your school details, including your department and Matriculation Number. Your school will be getting a fine email address with your exploits! You think you can run? Lol!

You're toast! Told you not to involve me in your bants but you thought it was a child's play.

Don't worry, be ready for your school management on grounds of scam and cultism.

Meekparagon, stay away from this scammer and don't let him sell anything to you! He might have suggested you buy a plugin from him already. Flee!

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Gordson: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber

I know you will come with another account.

How many accounts do you have?
I know you still have more.
What purpose are they for?.

You are thief! You are busy buying themes here on nairaland. Those themes and plugins are not to be resold at all by third parties.

God will punish you(the buyer) and those sellers.

Whatever you(the buyer) and the sellers put your efforts to and hoping to earn from will be taken and hawked for peanuts.

Bastards.
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2020
meekparagon:

Wow
Just be wise with your money. He is the same person being called out for scamming people in the links I shared. The last two links are a testament.
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Sanchez01:

He can't possibly create his own crawler(s) as he is clearly not a programmer/developer. Most likely a tactic to sway the OP.

For the benefit of doubt, he might have outsourced it to someone to help him create it but I'm wondering why an individual would need to have his own crawlers when he is not neck deep into SEO or other Web services that might require getting one.

It is most likely a lie. He probably would run the OP's site via a plagiarism checker site.

Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Gordson:
Werber

I know you will come with another account.

How many accounts do you have?
I know you still have more.
What purpose are they for?.

You are thief! You are busy buying themes here on nairaland. Those themes and plugins are not to be resold at all by third parties.

God will punish you and those sellers.

Whatever you and the sellers put your efforts to and hoping to earn from will be taken and hawked for peanuts.

Bastards.
Gordson
CooperJay
PrinceOgun
TeamPacific
Sanchez01ScamMe
Sanchez01Scam
SicilianMafia
WuzzyTech
Edonation

Are the above not your handles? Calm your titties biitch. I got banned and my only alt is this. Stop feigning dumb and own up.

Petty thief said he is driving and owns SPIDERS!

SPIDER MAN grin

2 Likes

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Gordson: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber:

Gordson
CooperJay
PrinceOgun
TeamPacific
Sanchez01ScamMe
Sanchez01Scam
SicilianMafia
WuzzyTech
Edonation

Are the above not your handles? Calm your titties biitch. I got banned and my only alt is this. Stop feigning dumb and own up.

Petty thief said he is driving and owns SPIDERS!

SPIDER MAN grin

I'm am not associated with any of them there!
okay?

I understand fully well what it takes to create a good theme. I can never and will never Hawk what is not mine nor do I have authority to sell.

And, God will punish you(buyer of themes on nairaland) and the sellers (I am not exempted if among them).

<removed > *keep nland clean

Bye.
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Gordson:

I'm am not associated with any of them there!
okay?

I understand fully well what it takes to create a good theme. I can never and will never Hawk what is not mine nor do I have authority to sell.

And, God will punish you(buyer of themes on nairaland) and the sellers (I am not exempted if among them).

<removed > *keep nland clean

Bye.
Really? I don't blog these days but unearthing people is a walk in the park. Deny Wuzzytech aka PrinceOgun, Edonation, are your other sobriquets and watch me mess you up big time.

Low life thieving bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Gordson: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber

Stop mentioning me and be useful to yourself.

I don't sell nor buy themes.

And If you buy themes here instead of buying from the authors God will punish you
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Werber: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Gordson:
Werber

Stop mentioning me and be useful to yourself.

I don't sell nor buy themes.

And If you buy themes here instead of buying from the authors God will punish you
My first is directly from the source.

I got my eyes you, Wuzzytech. Just pray this is not one of your alts.

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Gordson: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Werber

Stop mentioning me

Wetin i buy from you sef, wey dey make you follow me around like a goat on heat period.

I don't sell themes or plugins on nairaland.

Okay?
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Sanchez01Victim: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Sanchez01Victim: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Werber aka SANCHEZ01 also known as SMARTZNATION

CRIME : SCAMMED AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER THOMASINA OF 55K ONTOP FAKE SEO

THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Tribe : URHOBO

Course of Study : Studied Language Arts, print media experience

School : College of education in the creeks of delta

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

IP: 104.24.111.125

Origin Of HIS mother : Okpara Inland
Origin of his father :Agbarho Ughelli

WEBSITES: nigerianwiki.xyz

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

NA DEVIL U MEET SO!! MODAFUCKER

I GO RUN U DOWN!! DO ANY HOW MAKE I ENTER PHASE 2 FOR YOUR MATTER!!

DODORIMA FOR YOUR MAMA OMO ALE sanchez01 !!
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Sanchez01Victim: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
meekparagon:

Your advise please
/quote]

[quote author=Sanchez01Scam post=88691648]SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

IP: 104.24.111.125

sanchez01 !!
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by NigerianWiki: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by NigerianWiki: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Cloudfare IP: 104.24.111.125

sanchez01 !!
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by NigerianWiki: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Cloudfare IP: 104.24.111.125

sanchez01 !!

The fact that you have been pasting imaginary non existent details of me that I never even acknowledged them says alot grin Unlike you Sanchez01 who is running pillar to post trying to deny he owns... Wait make I refresh your Scammer memory with the latest addition

The website is so known for scamming that it is already blacklisted on Nairaland I couldn't even post the link even the anti spam bot knows it is a worthless piece of shittt

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by meekparagon(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is WuzzyTech a scammer??
Someone should please clarify
Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Sanchez01: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet by Bloggingscope: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sanchez01:

Yes, he is.
https://www.nairaland.com/5811927/scam-alert-dont-victim-webmaster

Find more here: https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us
And: https://www.nairaland.com/4923746/princeogun-cooperjay-fiverrzlatan-scammer-run#74168749

Note that he goes by so many handles.

Why is this guy spoiling your name all over the world?

Seun Kindly do something on this section, this section is what some of us depend on.

Get a reliable moderator, would you want the webmastering world to be dumped like other sections too? You are a webmaster too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Always Hacktivated! / Advantages/disadvantages Of Multiple Websites For The Same Business / Register With GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL And Make Money From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.