Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. (334 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by Dooven: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders. I went to a hair dressing saloon and saw an eight month old baby passionately trying to start the mothers generator. This got me wondering how the 21st century child learns fast.
He have seen his mother do that on countless ocassions and he decided to try it out.
This is a warning signal to all parents and guardians to be careful about what you do and say in the presence of your children. Because they may just be waiting for an opportunity to experiment.
Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-bpl-GKjeg

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by sexy74(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
If he is a big 8 year old no problem with that, Na the Nigerian Factor, he must mature fast.
But from the videos Na toddler he is learning real fast
My son of 8years do start our generator.
Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by khiaa(f): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
He's not trying to start it he's just messing with it as kids that age are curious about everything, that's how they learn about their surrounding.
Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by Dooven: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
sexy74:
If he is a big 8 year old no problem with that, Na the Nigerian Factor, he must mature fast.
But from the videos Na toddler he is learning real fast
My son of 8years do start our generator.
Sorry for the error its eight month not eight year. He has not even walked yet.
Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by Dooven: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:
He's not trying to start it he's just messing with it as kids that age are curious about everything, that's how they learn about their surrounding.
Watch the video and see him pull the rope with all energy and passion. He tried it severally before I decided to video it.
Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by khiaa(f): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dooven:
Watch the video and see him pull the rope with all energy and passion. He tried it severally before I decided to video it.
Children learn by watching, he's imitating his mother, why do you find this exceptional?
Re: Funny Video Of Eight Month Old Baby Trying To Start Mother's Generator. by vastolord4(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imagine say that gen start

(1) (Reply)

Important Fact You Didn’t Know About Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) / Help: Can NIN Slip .......... / Over 1 Million Nigerians Stuck In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock; No Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.