Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? (5852 Views)

Learn How To Earn Legit Money During Lockdown Period / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by MiVida(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
bamidele89:

Am interested please put me through
let me know when you have 3500, patience and commitment.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by deleson: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
I’m interested in the reporting for TV station angle.

Would like to know how to come about such gigs, if that’s fine with you.

theenchanter:
enquiry on what, pls?
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mcy56(f): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
I've been trying to send you PM but not going. Can't locate your email on my Gmail again. Should be in my yahoo mail.
Try and send PM from your end maybe it will go.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Thefxchanger: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
made over 7M during lockdown but over 50% don disappear after lockdown...

pls lets go back to lockdown mode
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mcy56:
I've been trying to send you PM but not going. Can't locate your email on my Gmail again. Should be in my yahoo mail.
Try and send PM from your end maybe it will go.
sorry for d late response o.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mcy56(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
theenchanter:
sorry for d late response o.
Not at all.

Please in the meantime,
I'll like you to start reading earlier pages of that thread, maybe from page one. Ypu can be reading at your leisure.
There are some irrelevant discussions/posts/jokes etc inbtw, you can be skipping those ones.
When you see educative posts there you'll know.
Pls read and take some jottings as well.
Will email you too.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mcy56:

Not at all.

Please in the meantime,
I'll like you to start reading earlier pages of that thread, maybe from page one. Ypu can be reading at your leisure.
There are some irrelevant discussions/posts/jokes etc inbtw, you can be skipping those ones.
When you see educative posts there you'll know.
Pls read and take some jottings as well.
Will email you too.
ok, u don give me SAT test but I think I like this test.

Pls, I sent u two mails, kindly reply d one with Gmail..... I've forgotten d password to my Yahoo mail.

P.S....... haaaa, 6000 pages loun loun. cry cry cry
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mcy56(f): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
theenchanter:
ok, u don give me SAT test but I think I like this test.
Pls, I sent u two mails, kindly reply d one with Gmail..... I've forgotten d password to d Yahoo mail.
P.S....... haaaa, 6000 pages lon loun. cry cry cry
Lol. grin
You wont read all, just few pages from earlier posts, then youll skip to some later posts again.
Just want you to have basic ideas, then I'll send too. My gmail is slowing to update.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
You wont read all, just few pages from earlier posts, then youll skip to some later posts again.
Just want you to have basic ideas, then I'll send too. My gmail is slowing to update.
no wahala..... I just dey pull ur legs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mcy56(f): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
.. ....
I replied you already.
I was banned by spam bot on that thread. NL and bot wahala. cheesy
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mcy56:

I replied you already.
I was banned by spam bot on that thread. NL and bot wahala. cheesy
u offend the bot? grin

I've asked another question sha.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mcy56(f): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
u offend the bot? grin
I've asked another question sha.
reply sent.

I no know for the bot o. grin
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by maybet081: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
NUJABEZ:
I think I made around N1.2m in the period from March 15th to April 20th. However, staff salary, office space, and benevolence have eaten more than 80% of the funds.

To be honest, I have no idea there is even lockdown in terms of workload, revenue, and business growth. At home, we haven't lacked for anything. I bought three months of unlimited data, stocked up on supplies, and a couple of other things.

My business is a remote-first company, and I have no plans of returning to the office until mid-2021.

In another unrelated or maybe related matter; I am on the brink of losing my mind. I have been pining for the sounds of my childhood. I feel a little bit down mentally, and I need to play the Oja (Igbo flute). If you know how I can buy this instrument, please mention me. If you sell Igbo wind musical instruments, please mention me. I am on the verge of whatever it is I am on its verge.

yes every local music instrument are available we can chat on WhatsApp 08065835555

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2008 Honda Accord @ Give Away Price / Gtb Cash Dispense Error!!! Help!!! / Get A Car As Low As N300k,verified,certified Nig Usedcars,no Fear Of Engine/body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.