Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78224 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Idenoch(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
I bet you are playing not only with sexual infection, you are also playing with coronavirus and sexual sins.
Be careful

zexy2030:

I 4 help ur ministry this lockdown but u stay too far. If u r in lag. I fit drive come. My rod dey misbehave. grin grin

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by OriOko88(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Idenoch:
If you sleep with a girl with HIV, it won't show until after 3years and it won't even show b test until after 3months.
SAY NO TO PREMARITAL OR EXTRAMARITAL SEX.
ITS a SIN
The world is coming to an end

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SunnDash(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
O'ti ko ne ye....na gono u don carry...
U better treat it fast b4 u re open to all kinds of effection.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Idenoch(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hhmmm, I pity you, in this coronavirus season.

zexy2030:

can u reply pm
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by unityresource: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
You just become a man
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Makuos19: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by talk2smade: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

IS VERY SIMPLE BUT BECAREFUL NEXT TIME I WILL PRESCRIBE A DRUG FOR YOU AND I ASSURE YOU IT WILL DISAPPEAR IN LESS THAN 24HOURS. THATS IF YOU FOLLOW D INSTRUCTIONS GIVING TO YOU. 08056512526 CALL ME ASAP[color=#000099][/color].
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by esi7(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
take gonorrhea injection
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by slysteel: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Does Nairaland look like a hospital to you? Why do you Nigerians always avoid going to the hospital until when you are about to die ?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by elinaliz(f): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Use STC stem cell...it will cure you...tested and trusted 100%...contact elizabethnwaigbo@yahoo.com
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Makuos19: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by tammie24: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

Ogbeni
You go spend money o
But you will be free in the end

Gonorrhea can be cured with the right treatment. single dose of ceftriaxone
I recommend branded rocephin injection 1g daily AND 1g of oral azithromycin. It is important to take all of the medication prescribed to cure gonorrhea. Medication for gonorrhea should not be shared with anyone

Goodluck

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Dominatrix(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why is this on the front page?? angry
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by discusant: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na gonorrhea you pick. See a doctor. It costs little and easy to cure.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by TruthSpeaker: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
From the clinical sign & symptom you mentioned, what you have is urethritis .You need to do a urethral discharge culture to confirm which STD you contracted. It is could be gonorrhea, chlamydia, or trichomoniasis. Since you complain of pain, I’m almost 100% sure it is gonorrhea. Unfortunately, Gonorrhea is the worst of all because of the posible long term complications it can cause if not treated promptly. There are some strains of gonorrhea that resist most over-the-counter oral antibiotics that in the past cured it easily. For this reason gonorrhea is now becoming practically incurable in some difficult cases.
I wish you the best, I hope your own case will be the the easily curable one. Next time avoid unprotected sex.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by discusant: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:
Probably gonorrhea.

Go and talk to a pharmacist.

Is op from Rivers or Bayelsa?

Gonorrhea is chicken change for those places.

That's where I got my first gonorrhea as a corper.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Seun360(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
women of nowadays carry std like kilode, if na like 10yrs ago wey I dey enter anyhow, I for don carry hiv.

Thank God for maturity.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by chukwumzurum(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
U possible contacted gonorrhea.
Check in with a lab, antibiotics Will handle it well..
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Drkennielaw: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

Well your history provided shows you probably got a STD.
1. Unprotected sex
2. Penile discharge with pus
3. Dysuria (painful urination)
All you need is to visit a hospital or a good side lab where tests are run.. Explain to them....
You need to do Microscopic culture and sensitivity test ,VDRL amongst others .This will aid in Identifying the offendering organism and help in getting the best drugs to which the organism are sensitive too...Go soon
NB: Always protect yourself If you can't abstain. Word
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by bcbones: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oga nah gonorrhea dey do you no biggy if treated urgently, you've to the the injection for about 3 days, make it quick cause it can get worse.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Makuos19: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin
U LOOK LIKE A PROSTITUTE IN YOUR DP...
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Slurity(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
So you don't know the symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases and you are doing jangilova epo-moto
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by TruthSpeaker: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
discusant:
Na gonorrhea you pick. See a doctor. It costs little and easy to cure.

Don’t be too confident, about that disease. Gonorrhea is fast becoming incurable due to some strains that resistance most antibiotics that in the past cured it easily. If he is lucky, it could get cured with a common over-the-counter oral antibiotic though.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Onyekachi419(f): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mechanics(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
hahahah, you funny o.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by PattyMike(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

This is complete idiocy

Call it whatever you like bros.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mechanics(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
hahahahah
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by obazie(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2020
lefulefu:
run to hospital for test sharp sharp\
u have contacted std from a dirty girl
sounds like gonorhear

This is the best advice. Run sharply to a certified hospital.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mechanics(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Bros, you have STD, truth be told, you shouldn't have done that Na, am sure you have read stories here about some people who engage in that and you know the end result, just go to a teaching hospital and get adequate medication.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by stillmaticOG(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
Lets quarantine together na cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by fabby22(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Guy, dis Same thing happened to me exactly. If u go for pharmacy you may spend a thousand nd five hundred, but with your two hundred, IYA AGBO, go cure am. Go try nd com back for your testimony, remember to thank me Sha.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by PattyMike(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

There is little difference between non treatment and inadequate treatment.
No money for treatment but money for olosho? Orrai

Anyway treatment is complete when a TEST is done to indicate that he is clear not when symptoms disappear.
Test of cure is recommended for all people who have been treated for gonorrhoea,also SCREEN FOR OTHER STDs
Your notions and beliefs about gonorrhoea are not only wrong, they are dangerous,Half knowledge usually is.

How do u know OP got infected by "olosho"? It could be his girlfriend, fiancee, friend, sex with whoever without exchange of money, but of course you have proclaimed the woman who gave him gono as olosho. Same way people like you see HIV carriers as promiscuous folks who sleep around.
Oga this Nigeria, maybe you're outside and the lifestyle Don enter your brain, test koor, test ni, screening koor, monitoring ni. By the time he's done with screening and testing etc, he has spent almost 10-15k, that is without even treatment. Notions and beliefs? For gonorrhea? LMAO. Half knowledge? More like zero-knowledge. What i told him is what we use, street level, real life experiences and not what you see in medical dramas and movies. Oga full knowledge. This is your last mention, no use arguing with "Idiocy" as you put it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison'