Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (123377 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by ArcToyin(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry

When they preach to you that premarital sex is a sin, you backlash. You can now see that it is the truth you have been told off.
Remedy:
1)Pray to God to forgive you
2) Promise Him not to return to sinful act again.
3)Pray for divine healing( believe me, He will heal you).

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Worry less, contact 07063156874 for treatment... Location, Nnewi, Anambra State
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Shinapraise(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2021
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry
go to the hospital treat your self and do HIV test lastly get my herbal product to clean your system chat me up 08161127336

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.