Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! (1511 Views)

The Evolution Of Tom And Jerry (in Pictures) / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
any fans of Tom and Jerry here . .

that is my favourite cartoon . since i was much younger cheesy

i cant get enough of that cartoon .love the series grin

those two are my my favourite cartoon characters followed by popeye grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by grafikdon: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
Tom and jerry is cool but I gave up after waiting for the cat to get upper hand. Damn, it got annoying when the little fella  alwsays got the upper hand. . . so one sided. But it's a very hilarious show, nevertheless.
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by Raymand(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
I've seen ALL episodes of Tom and Jerry. It's a great cartoon.
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
Yup am a fan, used to watch it as a kid, still watch it grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2007
me sef o . .i love the fact that Jerry always outsmarts tom grin grin he being so small and smart grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by firestar(f): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
if there any who wants to rip me off on my favourite cartoon, they should go take a hike up Kilimonjaro! grin grin grin

Not watched all the series though but there one particular serie um, Sweet Serenade, That series is meant 4 guys lack class, ( learn from Tom guys and serenade her all thru with a cello and, a good voice.) grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin

but Jerry is tha bomb grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by firestar(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
grin
i don't agree oooo!
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
you better do grin Jerry can make tom cry cheesy

and he's so small grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hmmm firestar. . .are you talking about that episode that has Tom singing 'Is you is. . .something. . .my baby?' grin

I prefer Tom especially when he gets really evil grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by champredd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
I hear recently that the creator died, am just hoping the series will continue. he be like say I like am well welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by chichimma(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
Tom and Jerry was my favorite cartoon. Especially, old episodes, I love it !
The new duo is not fun to me even the drawings irritates me.
It has been long time that I watched the " old two chaps" since they removed "cartoon network" from the cable sad
Anyway, Tom and Jerry remains one of my favorite cartoon, it is a classic! smiley
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2007
Iice you nor serious grin grin an evil jerry is meaner grin Tom just tries to be a meanie, but it doesnt work grin grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
I think I've watched all of them, and no new ones are being produced. So sad. Tararara ta, TA!
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by iice(f): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2007
You know that episode in which jerry made this concoction and when he drank it, he turned into some muscled mouse and scared tom. Then tom decided to do his own concoction. Ahahahahahah the look on tom's face was pure evil, very funny. Sadly, his concoction turned him to a tinny bitty image of himself angry grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by champredd(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
iice:

You know that episode in which jerry made this concoction and when he drank it, he turned into some muscled mouse and scared tom. Then tom decided to do his own concoction. Ahahahahahah the look on tom's face was pure evil, very funny. Sadly, his concoction turned him to a tinny bitty image of himself angry grin
The cartoon series is very funny and exciting, like some series involving the bulldog where Jerry the mouse will incite the bulldog against Tom. When tom sees the bulldog it will , gbero
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by mukina2: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
my two fave episodes are the one were Tom tried to nail Jerry down and the string keep bouncing grin

the other one is where Jerry was taking pics of tom and was going to show the guy there . Jerry is crazy grin i love Jerry, tom is just a big dummy grin grin
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by moondust(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2007
Big tom and jerry fan here. I love em to death.
but i think tom and jerry kids is whacked!
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by Synthase(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
New series are out now, they are being shown on dstv and mbi, they are as interesting as usual. Just hate the idea of tom being at the receiving end of jerry's whacking most of the time.
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by Gamine(f): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
i love Tom and Jerry

But funny i hated Jerry
Didnt Like Tom for being so Dumb!
Re: Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! by champredd(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2007
I also like the episode where jerry write a book about his exploits against tom. when tom sees the book he gets really angry. and trouble begins again,

(1) (Reply)

Tonia Odua Also Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search / Brock Vs Goldberg / Download Video: Aremu The Principal Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.