Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes (24289 Views)

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 / 7 Things we dont like about Zeeworld Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 23, 2020
So, naturally I don't post a lot on Nairaland.

But this time, you see, I need help. I need answers. Mostly from the esteemed community of the "fairer sex" smiley .

Please can someone explain to me what the blooming obsession/craze with these lame Indian shows on Zeeworld[or any other station] is all about

I am trying to watch the news here, but my cousin has been holding on to the damned remote control device.

I have asked her why these drowsy programmes always get her raved up but the silly girl has her dreamy face way too locked on to the screen to give a reasonable answer and I am surely gonna lose my cool any moment from now.

But... before then... I seek answers from kind and well-meaning Zeeworld aficionados and ladies out there.

What is this Bolly-whatever obsession about- really?! Honest answers please.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses to my little question.

And, oh, never mind my rants. I am just a bit riled up at the moment. These programmes bore me. More like... stink!

Awaiting your kind responses.

- Yours puzzled,
Mansakhalifa

P.S. *And let's not even talk about their accents* sad

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Bigflamie(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Bro, we are on the same lane. Can't still understand why they are so addicted to that shitty zeeworld.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Bigflamie:
Bro, we are on the same lane. Can't still understand why they are so addicted to that shitty zeeworld.

What can I say??

Glad I've got company on this.

Welcome on board.

And did you say shitty? Lol.
Don't let'em come for you, man. smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by TheEnygma(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2020
My brother the thing Tire me too, i remember once when NEPA did their usual work and i was looking for a place to watch premier league, i entered one bet shop and heard heavy Arguement because the bookin girls didn't want to change the Zeeworld so the boys would watch match......last last the boys threatend to call the manager before the girls could comply.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2020
TheEnygma:
My brother the thing Tire me too, i remember once when NEPA did their usual work and i was looking for a place to watch premier league, i entered one bet shop and heard heavy Arguement because the bookin girls didn't want to change the Zeeworld so the boys would watch match......last last the boys threatend to call the manager before the girls could comply.

Can you imagine

In a gaming/bet shop too

This is gradually assuming a worrisome dimension.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2020
I thank God for delivering me from "zee world addiction". I never knew I could break off from that addiction. Now it stinks to me. Instead of sitting to see what Pragya, Ashana, Bani etc are up to, I just write write write.
I pray God delivers the rest of my family members soon especially my mom lols

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I thank God for delivering me from "zee world addiction". I never knew I could break off from that addiction. Now it stinks to me. Instead of sitting to see what Pragya, Ashana, Bani etc are up to, I just write write write.
I pray God delivers the rest of my family members soon especially my mom lols

At last... a convert.

Who would have thought it!

smiley

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by scoundrel(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
I know I’m wasting time and effort, but I’ll make this quick: Imagine how you enjoy watching the Premiere League? That’s how much enjoyment your cousin gains from Zeeworld. Imagine how much you enjoy posting comments on Nairaland? That’s how much enjoyment she gains from their programming. Imagine how much you enjoy betting on sports competitions? She feels the same. Imagine how much Nairalanders enjoy criticizing the government?

At the end of the day anything which someone enjoys, just replace the activity with Zeeworld and the individual with your cousin. I can delve deeper into the mechanics of the channel’s enjoyment. Time and time again I’ve learned not to bother.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2020
scoundrel:
I know I’m wasting time and effort, but I’ll make this quick: Imagine how you enjoy watching the Premiere League? That’s how much enjoyment your cousin gains from Zeeworld. Imagine how much you enjoy posting comments on Nairaland? That’s how much enjoyment she gains from their programming. Imagine how much you enjoy betting on sports competitions? She feels the same. Imagine how much Nairalanders enjoy criticizing the government?

At the end of the day anything which someone enjoys, just replace the activity with Zeeworld and the individual with your cousin. I can delve deeper into the mechanics of the channel’s enjoyment. Time and time again I’ve learned not to bother.

At last, a Zeeworld apologist^^^. I appreciate this. Trust me.

But you see, as the axiom goes, you do not compare apple with peaches or even oranges.

Like seriously, you compare the EPL- the world's greatest football league- to a Zeeworld show!?!!? I mean who does that? Such utter disrespect.

I will just let that pass. Long as you promise not to draw such unhealthy comparisons... *exhales* Ever again.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by scoundrel(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But you see, as the axiom goes, you do not compare apple with peaches or even oranges.

Like seriously, you compare the EPL- the world's greatest football league- to a Zeeworld show!?!!? I mean who does that? Such utter disrespect.

I will just let that pass. Long as you promise not to draw such unhealthy comparisons... *exhales* Ever again.

As I guessed originally: a waste of time and effort.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
scoundrel:

As I guessed originally: a waste of time and effort.

A waste of time it wasn't. Trust me smiley

Thanks for your honest contribution and thanks for being great sport.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by WoundedLamb: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:

This is probably an old post but it only proves the lady just wasted her time responding. She said they get pleasure from watching zeaworld just the way you get pleasure from watching EPL and you're asking how dare she compare. The debate of "how dare you compare" doesn't fit in here cause it's more about what appeals to an individual. Nobody's source of relaxation is better than another's. Everybody can't like the game of 22 people chasing a round object up and down a big field.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by space9880: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na big brother show i hate pass

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by slawormiir: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Ogbeni op...don't get annoyed.....just tolerate for now....then probably get some cash to buy another tv because if you think your getting angry is gonna make your cousin to reduce her obsession for zee world then you are wasting your time

Me personally if i tell you the last time I watched our TV ehhnn..you go shock....

Them my sisters nor dey allow me watch anything at all....because of zee world
From Ganga to ring of fire,
Twist of faith, amma, this is fate, jodha and akbar, zaras nikha

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by sylve11: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
I think we should write to DSTV informing them how this their Zee world is becoming a big issue in the family settings.

The other day, while strolling past a street, i heard a loud cry from a woman, guess what? the husband slapped her because, while she was watching Zee world while meal being prepared for dinner got burnt. The man didn't like it and from their conversations accompanied with the loud shout; the man has been warning the wife about her obsession with Zee world.

Very annoying thing to see on a TV embarassed cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
angry
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Choice!

Over the years, some of you have succeeded in convincing yourselves that the things men do/watch are intelligent- while that of females are dumb and should be questioned.

Ironically, a lot of you watch Zeeworld and lie about it, just so you look alfa. Same way you lots watch BBN and claim it is women watching the dumb show.

Zeeworld is raking in income, that is why it is there. I don’t get the addiction to it as I do not watch it. They simply enjoy it, like you enjoy whatever it is you watch in your spare time.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:
I am trying to watch the news here, but my cousin has been holding on to the damned remote control device.
grin grin grin I bet she is also thinking "what's his obsession with news is he not tired of hearing bad news grin grin grin grin

That you enjoy some of their stories doesn't mean you are necessarily obsessed with it

If light or generator no work, you go kee yaself

What I hate, is the repetition, songs and movies inclusive, it's as if that's the only song/movie in the world whereas there are millions

Multichoice is reaping Nigerians big time

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
me sef don't understand the craziness over that station.
the zeeworld Indian movies are boring for my liking mostly those their slow motion is very annoying...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
The thing tire me sef so annoying I refused to subscribe I even go as far as showing her the real India and Pakistan that is different from zee world yet embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by WiszyFraud: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Feels soo good to have nothing doing with any females in my fvckking life, talk more of sharing a remote with them. . undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by yunqdady: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's inferiority complex. They watch it to admire the light skinned actresses and compare themselves to them
Shallow shallow people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Don’t have them around me bt I guess it’s probably like how football is to guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Iceyjayz: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
I would prefer a Philippine series or south koreas than that trashy zeeworld, there stupid slow motion is out of this world cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by PussyKing(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bullshit channel, fvcking hate it

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by xynerise: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everyone is addicted/obsessed/passionate to something...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by money121(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by HalpyBee(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Here to read from the Zeeworld addicts.
I was never a fan of it. Literally, I'm not a fan of series; I get easily bored of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by The5DME(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.