Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 (4670 Views)

High School Magical Episode 9 - The New Era (season 2 Episode 1) / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / 7 Things we dont like about Zeeworld Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 by mykomini(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2018
She sees Mahi coming and starts acting talking to Ria and Neil. She says I miss you both and cries fakely.

Mahi falls in her trap and says you are best mom of this world. She hugs her and says nothing is important to me than your happiness.

Payal says I will be happy when I see you happy. Dhawal comes and asks can I call you mom. He hugs her too. Payal is irked, but bears him. Satya is angry.

He tells Naina that Payal and Mahi should listen to him. Naina asks him to get proofs against Dhawal so that he can prove his truth.

Satya decides to expose Dhawalbefore Mahi.

Continue Reading | https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/05/zeeworld-series-update-on-king-of-heart.html?m=0

Re: Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 by JoshOpara1(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hitv,fstv And Dstv / Time's Top 10 Movies of 2008 / How U Look At Photos Of You And Your Old Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.