Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80653 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Ryan03:
check well, she nor be poor man pikin. The rich ones harvest such opportunities for their children. I am angry

its obvious, she is aristo, it shows in her.

days why I said she is a poster girl who is being groomed for something bigger than flying jets.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Everything you wrote here from begin to the end is wrong and stupid, please learn to educate yourself before you come online to talk like a 10yr old
you are a platinum grade idiot trying to display some sense when you don't have any.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
dream comes true ....... this country killed my dream

but am happy am alive and living well still
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Where are the IGBO AMAKA CREW

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Esseite:

Dont generalize.... a lot of Nigerians towed the right part, had beautiful dreams, made good grades but Nigeria limits majority, which is definitely a combined effort of corruption.

Was watching a documentary on Sadio mane of liverpool and he said the only occupation every child in his village defaults to is farming.. despite going to school and making good grades, which very well replicates here.. are they corrupt aswell?... yes some might excel wonderfully in the dream Nigeria eventually gave them, but was that really their dream?

Nigeria limits majority...

Bro, theres no excuse for failure

Theres always a chance for everyman to step out of is comfort zone
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2020
moonbender:

You are really correct. We are Nigeria, we all are bad. Even the thieves here on NL will be cursing the govt for looting, but we are ourselves problem. The govt are not failing us, we are failing ourselves.

you obviously don't av any experience with the Nigerian system

from my personal experience with Nigeria I know this country is the no 1 killer of dreams and has destroyed countless lives.

I was talent spotted by SSS and some high ranking police officers before and during my NYSC but the decay in the system robbed me of a career in the Intel community

don't doubt me, I was sharp and fit mentally n physically that u can't miss me when we meet but forget it. Nigeria is filled with too many forces setting our youths back

to succeed in this country u just need God

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
you are a platinum grade idiot trying to display some sense when you don't have any.

Go and educate yourself baba
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by charvick(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
With all this hype. BH boys will be smiling and waiting for her maiden flight to north east with their stingers lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by middlebelter(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

The other wonderful young lady is Combat helicopter pilot, Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile.

Let me look for her pics details..

That is my sister from Iffe Ijumu. Okun Yoruba somewhere in Kogi state. If you like you can be jealous.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
She's coming back to Nigeria to continue her job. She was sent there to acquire training
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Congrats to Regular Officer Kafayat Sanni
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

Bro, theres no excuse for failure

Theres always a chance for everyman to step out of is comfort zone

calm down and listen to the words of wisdom, that guy said everything needed for guidance.

you don't av an idea wat this country has done to youths.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by ProdigalSaviour: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Patrotic Nigerian people like you are few looking at the state of the country yet u have this UN wavering support nd believe for the country...kudos,may the country show you more love than you give them
NigerianSage:

Nigerian actually made it possible for the brave young Nigerian young ladies to achieve their dreams not only by believing in them but also by providing international training platforms to train with the best at one of the best training facilities in the world, 14th Flying Training Wing, COLUMBUS AIR FORCE BASE, Miss.

It's actually very commendable that Nigerian is not only tapping brave and young talents but also willing to support and give them the best training money can buy.

This is just the beginning because I see this young lady getting more training, flying advanced, and more sophisticated fighter jet as we grow air airforce systems.

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Just to clarify something, Kafayat and Arotile were NAF personnel who graduated from NDA member of 64RC, they graduated from NDA in 2017. They started their flying course in 401 flying training school in Kaduna for more than a year from Flight cadet to pilot officer then to flying officer before they were sent for flying training course in USA in the year 2018. They're products of Nigeria Defence Academy under NAF wing.
They're presently in Nigeria practising.

Future Chiefs of Air Staff
Future Chiefs of Defense Staff.

Edumare keep them safe and aloft in the Air, Ase Wa!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Go and educate yourself baba
why don't you take my comments apart bit by bit, when did India got her first female combat pilot? is it not in 1993? what is laudable about having a single female combat pilot in a country of over 200mil in this jet age? anyway you are too retarded to grasp my analogy. I suggest you educate yourself more about your country and the world in general.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Bobyro: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
quentin06:

are you saying we don't have female combat pilots in naija?

wonder why we need females at war front, as if it will make any difference.
We have female combat pilots now. But Nigerians as usual will glorify this one because she's american.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
sarrki:

Nigeria Killed dream ?

You Don't Mean it! Who is Nigeria, if I May Ask? Let us Be Very Clear, Our Parents Failed Yesterday and We Are Failing Today. We All Corrupted Nigeria and The Consequences of Our Sustained Family/Communal Powered Commonwealth Looting is Hurting us Today. Our Failure As a Country, is Our Fault As A People! Don't Cry For Nigeria, Cry For YOU... YES YOU! WE ARE ALL NOT WELL!

U made a point.

Who knows if the guy that made that comment is a yahoo guy.
Everyone blames the nation forgetting that it takes the citizens to make up a country.

Many are worst than our leaders and they are blind to their own misdeeds.

Smh
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by izubext007: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
y only she, is she the only female in the air Force. politics of ethnictism.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by sinola(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2020
The real slay queen unlike those good for nothing Instagram nudists
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Fine what a man can do a woman can do better !.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
why don't you take my comments apart bit by bit, when did India got her first female combat pilot? is it not in 1993? what is laudable about having a single female combat pilot in a country of over 200mil in this jet age? anyway you are too retarded to grasp my analogy. I suggest you educate yourself more about your country and the world in general.

India had her first female combat pilots in 2016

Bhawana kanth
Arvani chartuvedi
Mohana singh

Stop disgracing yourself online

And atleast try to google
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Bobyro:

We have female combat pilots now. But Nigerians as usual will glorify this one because she's american.

Actually she's Nigeria she even trained in Nigeria air force school before been sent abroad for more training, nawa
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by TheAlchemist: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2020
This article made my day. The lady must have balls of steel to fly a fighter jet!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Nigerian actually made it possible for the brave young Nigerian young ladies to achieve their dreams not only by believing in them but also by providing international training platforms to train with the best at one of the best training facilities in the world, 14th Flying Training Wing, COLUMBUS AIR FORCE BASE, Miss.

It's actually very commendable that Nigerian is not only tapping brave and young talents but also willing to support and give them the best training money can buy.

This is just the beginning because I see this young lady getting more training, flying advanced, and more sophisticated fighter jet as we grow air airforce systems.

Khafaya is a CITIZEN of the United States of America.

Her Nigerian parents provided the platform for career growth NOT Nigeria.

If you feel Nigeria did it, who are her classmates?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by golddare: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram

She's a personnel of Nigerian Airforce, she only went on international training. The problems with our airforce is equipments, we have rugged men and women.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beautiful, see how smart and sharp she looks. You need to be above average virtually in everything to fly that monster called JET FIGHTER. Emotion does not come in, you take decision at the speed of light, you think faster than the jet engine itself.
I Admire her, My Respect Sir. I guess she will jump to Flying Officer instead PO.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Heroine she is... �
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Gbagbuo247: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Taye4j post=88755439]

Pls just shut up. You've started this madness again. Stop derailing the thread.

We are talking about a fighter jet pilot and this one is talking about an indomie carrying plane in an erosion ravaged village.

Why are you people always bitter and jealous. May Luggard never sleep well for merging us with you people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.