Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80660 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

If you truly don't have a problem with the brave young Nigerian fighter pilots, then why are you in the thread created to acknowledge her achievements questioning her Nationality, denigrating Nigeria and shouting that Nigerian are angry at Nigeria?

Have you applied to join the Nigerian military or showed great skills and talents like the young Ladies and got denied by Nigeria? Of course, the answer is NO.

I know your type, you are angry and mad at your life and you go around blaming Nigeria and the whole world for your failure.

As I said, go and start your own thread and stop derailing this thread with your pettiness and jealousy.

Can you see why you are angry at the truth?
It shows that you are a BIG PSYCHO-FAN!

Repent!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Be like the smart, brave and patriotic young lazy instead of lamenting and boring us with your frustration, laziness and pettiness.

Say thanks to the young ladies, pray for them and show gratitude and appreciation for risking their lives to protect cowards, ungrateful and jealousy people like you.

you are deluded and obviously on meds...... pls keep your advise coming, u might end up diagnosing your own problem

please refer your advise to the lazy bastards and retarded people in your family.

while you are at it, try take a cursory look at your drug induced life, wouldn't it be better you off urself via the needle and stop bothering urself on ppl more successful than you.

till then i envisage your lack of job and meaningful thing todo with ur life will keep you busy on my thread.

dumb, lowlife miserable pauper
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

I'm a Nigerian and I know Nigeria.

The fact that you are angry with Nigerian doesn't mean the rest of us including the brave young Nigerian fighter pilots must be angry with Nigeria.

Apply yourself and quit crying on the internet. Ask what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you.

These young ladies did not sit on their ass crying and staying mad and angry at Nigeria, they applied themselves and worked hard to achieve their dream.

Too many lazy Nigerians sit on the internet crying and moaning with a poor sense of entitlement that everything must be given to them by the FG instead of getting off their lazy asses to do the work.

Please, this topic is not about your anger and anti-Nigerian headache, it's about Kafayat Sanni, a brave young lady and the first Nigerian female fighter pilot so go and start your own topic to let the world know how much you are mad and upset about your life.

you are definitely sick and you need to be assisted

this is pure schizophrenia
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

I try not to waste my time on negative people who just complain and find faults, but never willing to serve, never willing to contribute, never willing to do what this brave 22-year-old brave Nigerian is doing by outing her lie on the line to protect unpatriotic and ungrateful people who just sit and complain on the internet.

While cowards sit on the internet to complain, dwell on negativity and finding faults, this young woman said she's not like you and fold her arms and watch what is happening in our country and not lift a finger.

She's only 22 years old, what's your own excuse?

madman state what u av achieved in the last decade of ur life apart from parading female pilots upandan like a psycho..

you don't even understand your own post, everyone should just ignore u... cos I strongly sense you have a mental problem
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
shadeyinka:

Can you see why you are angry at the truth?
It shows that you are a BIG PSYCHO-FAN!

Repent!
[/s]

I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. Everyone could always play their part - Flight Officer Kafayat Sanni..

Apply yourself like the young ladies, follow your dreams and get superb moral, professional and National support that you need to excel in life and achieve your dreams like the wonderful brave Nigerian ladies.

The brave young and patriotic Nigerians are currently bombing BH to hell and protecting the lives of you and your family while lazy cowards and unpatriotic people like you sit on the internet displaying hated and bad bele,

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Vulcan24:

madman state what u av achieved in the last decade of ur life apart from parading female pilots upandan like a psycho..

you don't even understand your own post, everyone should just ignore u... cos I strongly sense you have a mental problem
[/s]

This is not about you lazy cowards, this is about the brave Nigerian ladies risking their lives and fighting to protect you and your families.

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

Apply yourself like the young ladies, follow your dreams and get superb moral, professional and National support that you need to excel in life and achieve your dreams like the wonderful brave Nigerian ladies.

The brave young and patriotic Nigerians are currently bombing BH to hell and protecting the lives of you and your family while lazy cowards and unpatriotic people like you sit on the internet displaying hated and bad bele,
See how the TRUTH is haunting you?

Yes brave soldiers are fighting and sacrificing their lives to fight Bokoharam while the real Nigerians at the top are making millions from their blood.

Continue!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
shadeyinka:

See how the TRUTH is haunting you?

Yes brave soldiers are fighting and sacrificing their lives to fight Bokoharam while the real Nigerians at the top are making millions from their blood.

Continue!
[/s]

I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. Everyone could always play their part - Flight Officer Kafayat Sanni..

The brave young and patriotic Nigerians are currently bombing BH to hell and protecting the lives of you and your family while lazy cowards and unpatriotic people like you sit on the internet displaying hated and bad bele,...................

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

This is not about you lazy cowards, this is about the brave Nigerian ladies risking their lives and fighting to protect you and your families.

werey wa ni iran yin sir... because ur obsession makes no sense...

get out of here pls.

mentalcase
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

The brave young and patriotic Nigerians are currently bombing BH to hell and protecting the lives of you and your family while lazy cowards and unpatriotic people like you sit on the internet displaying hated and bad bele,...................

I told you, the TRUTH is always bitter. But you will hear it whether it goes down well with you or not.

You are not a Patriot: you are a psycho-fan!. And there is a world of a difference between the two.
Patriots are those who desire a positive change for this country. Psycho-fans want the status-quo.

Have you read the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell? A character describes people like you so well.

My Brother Spent 5 years in the Army in the North-East theatre before he was redeployed. Kafayat is appreciated, she's one in tens of millions. You and the enemies of Nigeria will be happy to show her to us as your trophy while you destroy whatever remain of the good that is yet to die in this country.

I will not be surprised if you are one of those (or related to them) making money from the blood of our brave men who are under-equiped and under-supplied (men who are supposed to obey the last order without complaints at the cost of their lives).

Men who are barely taken care of after experiencing double amputations. Widows who are just entitled to chicken change as the cost of the life of their brave breadwinner.

You are one of those who would say " they signed for it....!". While some big Nigerians you applaud make hundreds of millions as PUBLIC SERVANTS of this same Nigeria.

I don't hate you, but what you represent is not defendable!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who is she flying for, Nigeria or USA?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Omeizadean:

U re obviously born donkey years ago but just receiving ur first set of cheap brain...

A vegetative brain wouldn't know what is happening around him.
You sounds like a terrorist
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
pacespot:
Who is she flying for, Nigeria or USA?

Not again... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
shadeyinka:

I told you, the TRUTH is always bitter. But you will hear it whether it goes down well with you or not.

You are not a Patriot: you are a psycho-fan!. And there is a world of a difference between the two.
Patriots are those who desire a positive change for this country. Psycho-fans want the status-quo.

Have you read the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell? A character describes people like you so well.

My Brother Spent 5 years in the Army in the North-East theatre before he was redeployed. Kafayat is appreciated, she's one in tens of millions. You and the enemies of Nigeria will be happy to show her to us as your trophy while you destroy whatever remain of the good that is yet to die in this country.

I will not be surprised if you are one of those (or related to them) making money from the blood of our brave men who are under-equiped and under-supplied (men who are supposed to obey the last order without complaints at the cost of their lives).

Men who are barely taken care of after experiencing double amputations. Widows who are just entitled to chicken change as the cost of the life of their brave breadwinner.

You are one of those who would say " they signed for it....!". While some big Nigerians you applaud make hundreds of millions as PUBLIC SERVANTS of this same Nigeria.

I don't hate you, but what you represent is not defendable!
[/s]

All this essay because of hatred and bad bele..

The fact Nigeria made it possible for the young ladies to achieve their dreams and full potential doesn't have to make you sad, angry and bitter, just apply yourself, show Nigeria what you can do, even a NAF K*9 officers are getting the best attention and training locally and internationally to serve their country..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSbbGV5lQQ

This training is not in America o, this is your own Nigeria....

These are your own brave Nigerian men and women doing their thing and making us proud while you lazy complainer hate and do bad bele all day...

I can even put in a word for you to train and be a certified NAF K-9 handler ...

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Kollysman1: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Glink2018:

Read and understand before you start using your stunted fingers to be typing rubbish on my mention.

What have you written? Isi ewu
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vulcan24:

calm down and listen to the words of wisdom, that guy said everything needed for guidance.

you don't av an idea wat this country has done to youths.

Bro I'm 26 n still in the university
I totally understand how shitty this country is

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

All this essay because of hatred and bad bele..

The fact Nigeria made it possible for the young ladies to achieve their dreams and full potential doesn't have to make you sad, angry and bitter, just apply yourself, show Nigeria what you can do, even a NAF K*9 officers are getting the best attention and training locally and internationally to serve their country..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSbbGV5lQQ

This training is not in America o, this is your own Nigeria....

These are your own brave Nigerian men and women doing their thing and making us proud while you lazy complainer hate and do bad bele all day...

I can even put in a word for you to train and be a certified NAF K-9 handler ...

God Bless Nigeria.
Wicked enemy of Nigerians. They rejoice because Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world.

They rejoice in the massive corruption in Nigeria. All because they partake in the loot.

What ever you are paid to do propaganda on NL, you and your uncle Femi Adeshina will end up in disgrace.

One day, the light will shine and you'll be disgraced into your shells.

Nigeria will be free at last!

The blood of soldiers you have wasted in the North-East because of your greed will haunt you and your godfathers.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by DrHighchief(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Original slay queen. Congrat....
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 2:02am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
shadeyinka:

Wicked enemy of Nigerians. They rejoice because Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world.

They rejoice in the massive corruption in Nigeria. All because they partake in the loot.

What ever you are paid to do propaganda on NL, you and your uncle Femi Adeshina will end up in disgrace.

One day, the light will shine and you'll be disgraced into your shells.

Nigeria will be free at last!

The blood of soldiers you have wasted in the North-East because of your greed will haunt you and your godfathers.

[/s]

Frustration don kill this one taya...

oya, one more time,, grin grin

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

Frustration don kill this one taya...

oya, one more time,, grin grin
The girl Kafayat is beautiful, bold and brave!
BUT
You, are a TRAITOR with a large dose of sycophancy

Enemy of the Nation!
I'm sure you never read the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell. If people like Femi Adeshina or Lai Mohammed are represented as SQUEALER,You at best will be one of the SHEEP.

And with that, I don't need to continue with you bleating about like a broken record!

I rest my case!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Kollysman1:

What have you written? Isi ewu

O ni kuure
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Omeizadean(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kingscee:

You sounds like a terrorist

Ofcos u re right. I am a terror dingbats, earthworms. The islamophobic Yeast with the brain of snails. And my weapon of choice is word. Hateful murderfuuuckers.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by warmachine(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2020
NigerianSage:

The other wonderful young lady is Combat helicopter pilot, Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile.

Let me look for her pics details..
. Fg offr T AROTILE NDA 64RC NAF
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by warmachine(m): 1:10am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=NigerianSage post=88749959][/quote] cdt sgt KO SANNI of those days ...God bless the academy!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by emydnobl: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

Don't derail the topic with your low self-esteem, go and start your own topic to discuss whatever you are peddling.

Never derailed at all...
Why portraying me to be low self esteem, you must be ridiculous.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria's first female fighter pilot Lt Kafayat Sanni and her wing-man about to bomb the hell out of BH

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Kollysman1: 5:31pm On May 02, 2020
Glink2018:

O ni kuure

Iyalaya Baba re o ni sun re
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0LfE-WKG0

Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot: F/O Kafayat Sanni

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RuggedSniper: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2020
NigerianSage:
First Female Fighter Pilot In Nigerian Airforce History
^^^1. Kafayat Omolara Sanni... #YorubaAlphaFemale #NigerianAirforce.

1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by oscarfrosh: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2020
It saddens my heart to say we just lost flying officer Arotile. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RuggedSniper: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Flying Officer Kafayat Omolara Sanni.grin Seems like she's from Ogun State. #NigerianAlphaFemale

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.