Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (12823 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / No Nigerian Comedian Among The First 10 World Best Comedians. I Disagree! / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by tefund(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2011
what even make the kaki boys think they better than the civilian self?These have baked
soldiers, Eh
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by An0nimus: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2011
its kinda strange buh when i saw this news in the scroll on ma TV on the Evening News i jus buss laff.My mind flashed all the jokes these guys have cracked about gettin beaten for sayin jokes.its not a laffin matter buh then i still see more jokes comin outta this. grin grin wink
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by mmuoado(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2011
[i][/i]everything has its own season and time,including jokes and comedy
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Chestan(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2011
dis is a very, very ,very bad tragedy
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by MrCork17: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2011
OK. Police beat up 2 IBO peoples. is this news? undecided
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Lexzycane(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2011
Now wen dem crack joke say soja beat dem i go beleive. Maybe dem do mmweeew for soja! I GO BEAT! grin
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
Naaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa watinnnnnnnn himmmmmmmm doooooo themmmmmmmmm?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by papadenzel(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
hope dem no CRACK DEM RIBS o,
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by adremdannelson1: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
You can imagine the nonsense mopol them no dey hear English at alllllllll, who send i go die & i go save, them wan kill their self, But them need compensation, {mr president} {eno easy to hozul from gett to be star} , the best comedian in Africa,
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Abeseon: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
This isn't get fun atal, and i tink d matter should be taken up. Come wat may our super star shouldn't be beaten like ordinary boys.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by shotster50(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2011
Look on the bright side, now they have new material for their shows.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by mrperfect(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
This is sad.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Donchucky(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
Maybe dem no respect themselves because no b only d two of dem dey there,
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by akossyy: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
maybe they thought everywhere is where they make money
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2011
Hi bi like say dem talk wetin vex them. She bi dem no die sha?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by crackhouse(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
i go save for save i go die naa.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Bsc(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2011
Quit humiliating, two big superstars disciplined like bloody criminals, infact, military men specially the Army should be made to return to barracks, thats where they belong, they are wild humans, and should be unleashed at war or crisis, let them go to jos, for i go die, I know he will always fight back with his mouth, but really needs litigation.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by simplymee: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
well, well, well, its not too good for both parties as dem(d comics) fit don talk more than necessary. its not easy to crack reality joke when SOJA dey serious. GUYS NO VEX OOOOO. THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BUILD YOUR C.Vs.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by chinkelly(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2011
At list 'i go die' go keep im mouth shut small now, e pain me say hand nor touch 'basket mouth' too.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by davidtheblogger: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
chelseabmw:
lol, maybe they dressed like touts that they are, I go die always dresses like a mad man so no need to worry abt them as i think dey deserve it.
how do you think
Really, angry I go die Dress Corprate to 90% OF HIS EVENTS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / See (actress) Chiamaka Nwokeukwu's Siblings. / Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.