Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

April Salaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / April Salaries (1563 Views)

Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Salaries Of Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Salaries by ZenithSaint(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Have you been paid your salary for the month of April? If yes did you received 100% or 50% if no is your company still going to pay for the month.
Re: April Salaries by adedoyinsola19: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I am new here...
I am doyinsola, Graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Accounting Second Class Lower Since 2013
Really needs a job in Ogun State( Abeokuta precisely) please help your neighbour....
I am frustrated....I don't mind going for any job (except from prostitution and armed robbery)the more its going to put food on my table at the end of the month, with any amount of salary,I am ready to go for it.
Re: April Salaries by manny4u(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
adedoyinsola19:
I am doyinsola, Graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Accounting Second Class Lower Since 2013
Really needs a job in Ogun State( Abeokuta precisely) please help your neighbour....
I am frustrated....I don't mind going for any job (except from prostitution and armed robbery)the more its going to put food on my table at the end of the month, with any amount of salary,I am ready to go for it.
Since 2013? That's too long to be unemployed nau. Hope you've gotten some skills in between this period and if you are single I will advice you to relocate to one of these big cities like lagos or Abuja.sometimes all you just need is a new environment.

1 Like

Re: April Salaries by manny4u(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
ZenithSaint:
Dear Nairalanders,
Have you been paid your salary for the month of April? If yes did you received 100% or 50% if no is your company still going to pay for the month.

The place I'm working has not started paying but my friend and colleague that works at the accounting dept has hinted me that we wud be paid about 75percent.
Re: April Salaries by adedoyinsola19: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am married...Can't relocate because of the family. Thanks
Re: April Salaries by ZenithSaint(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
manny4u:

The place I'm working has not started paying but my friend and colleague that works at the accounting dept has hinted me that we wud be paid about 75percent.

Got paid yesterday. I hope this cycle end soonest.
Re: April Salaries by ZenithSaint(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
adedoyinsola19:

I pray you find something meaningful after this time.
Re: April Salaries by timoyin1617(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
ZenithSaint:
Dear Nairalanders,

as it is like this I have not been pay March salary
Re: April Salaries by adedoyinsola19: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
ZenithSaint:

I pray you find something meaningful after this time.
Amen...Thanks
Re: April Salaries by Damfostopper(m): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2020
was paid full..... I work for a Bank thou

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja / Liquid Hub Is Hiring! / Re: Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend/wife Chaste (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.