Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat (572 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fellow nairalanders do you think the lockdown is likely to affect the quality of food people eat....pls drop your opinions
Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Me I think it has already affected people already
Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by Emmakohodis747(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes ooo. When we are just unaware of what's going on? We got to sustain with whatever we have until the further notice ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
Yes ooo. When we are just unaware of what's going on? We got to sustain with whatever we have until the further notice ooo.

That's true bro
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us..

The thing might get worst with the extension of the lockdown
Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by nony43(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
I think there will be enough food this year cos people traveled to village for farming because of the lock down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
nony43:
I think there will be enough food this year cos people traveled to village for farming because of the lock down

That's true too but that will be the latter end of the year

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us Sir

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders....

Your views on this topic are still needed
Keep them coming, thank you in advance as you share with us
Re: Do You Think The Lockdown Will Affect Quality Of Food People Eat by ChijyWills(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalanders your opinions on this topic still needed

(1) (Reply)

Jameson Irish Whiskey For Sale (2 Cartons). / Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones / How To Make Pepper Soup Spice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.