Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Missed Period And No Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Missed Period And No Pregnancy (331 Views)

Can You Have Your Period And Still Be Pregnant / What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy Before A Missed Period? / Could She Be Pregnant, Missed Period And Negative PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Period And No Pregnancy by Preenxess(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good evening nairalanders.
I don't want to bore you all with long story and lengthy write up.
Had to create this moniker just to hide my identity.

Please advice as I am in a confused state.
I and hubby dated for over a year until we tied the nut two months ago never for once did I miss my period.
I'm supposed to see it on the 19th of this month going by 25days circle like the previous one.
Till this moment it's yet to show and no sign of it showing as I type.
Did the PT (home test) on 21st of this month and it turned out negative.
My menstrual circle has never be shorter nor longer than 25/30 respectively.
Please doctors and experienced ladies in the house does this signify something is wrong?
Re: Missed Period And No Pregnancy by skedman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Preenxess:
Good evening nairalanders.
I don't want to bore you all with long story and lengthy write up.
Had to create this moniker just to hide my identity.

Please advice as I am in a confused state.
I and hubby dated for over a year until we tied the nut two months ago never for once did I miss my period.
I'm supposed to see it on the 19th of this month going by 25days circle like the previous one.
Till this moment it's yet to show and no sign of it showing as I type.
Did the PT (home test) on 21st of this month and it turned out negative.
My menstrual circle has never be shorter nor longer than 25/30 respectively.
Please doctors and experienced ladies in the house does this signify something is wrong?
Hello ,kindly go for a blood test sometimes the test kit does not detect early pregnancy it will come out negative and you might be pregnant.
Go for a blood test or wait for another 4 weeks to get the real result.
The body systems will have started noticing the changes.
Congratulation in advance
Re: Missed Period And No Pregnancy by opera1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
VISIT UR NEAREST LAB 4 BLOOD TEST.
Re: Missed Period And No Pregnancy by Preenxess(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
skedman:

Hello ,kindly go for a blood test sometimes the test kit does not detect early pregnancy it will come out negative and you might be pregnant.
Go for a blood test or wait for another 4 weeks to get the real result.
The body systems will have started noticing the changes.
Congratulation in advance

Thank you sir
My major worry and concern is that there's no sign whatsoever aside slide pain on my nipples for few days which stopped yesterday
Re: Missed Period And No Pregnancy by Preenxess(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
opera1:
VISIT UR NEAREST LAB 4 BLOOD TEST.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Madagascar President Claims To Have Found Cure / Honor Smart Scale (body Monitor Gadget) / How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.