Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Meaning Of Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of Dream (275 Views)

Pastors And Who Eva Has The Gift of Dream Interpretation Pls Come To My Rescue / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Dream by Ijelababy(f): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Yesterday nite I dearm of climbing a very high mountain with a guy. A very high mountain n I was nt scared at all. On reaching d edge of d mountain I was scared n I was shouting n telling d man to shift dat dat is d place I want to hold to climb cos he has reach d top, to my surprise he said bring ur hand let me help u n I give he my hand, he pull me up n to my surprise dere was people in d top n dey start clapping hands for us. Pls wat is d meaning
Re: Meaning Of Dream by Aladdin1(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Ijelababy:
Yesterday nite I dearm of climbing a very high mountain with a guy. A very high mountain n I was nt scared at all. On reaching d edge of d mountain I was scared n I was shouting n telling d man to shift dat dat is d place I want to hold to climb cos he has reach d top, to my surprise he said bring ur hand let me help u n I give he my hand, he pull me up n to my surprise dere was people in d top n dey start clapping hands for us. Pls wat is d meaning
It means God would soon bring helpers into your life that would help you get to the top.where you then be celebrated.but you must not be afraid to soar.cos you may face a little challenge as you climb to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Dream by crispus09(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
I really dont know meaning of dream but this your dream may signify a blessing coming your way

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Dream by Ijelababy(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Aladdin1:
It means God would soon bring helpers into your life that would help you get to the top.where you then be celebrated.but you must not be afraid to soar.cos you may face a little challenge as you climb to the top.
Amen. Tnx
Re: Meaning Of Dream by Ijelababy(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
crispus09:
I really dont know meaning of dream but this your dream may signify a blessing coming your way
Amen oooo

(1) (Reply)

We Pray Against Witches And Village People But Can't Pray Against Bad Government / Why All Churches Must Cater For Their Members This Covid Period / Provide Evidence That COVID19 Was Made In A Lab And Win 50k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.