Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly (2395 Views)

Get Your Whatsapp Status and Fun Auto Impresions Admob app Free / Learn How To Create Your Own Admob App Again And Again Even If They Ban You / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by Promiseigoni: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly In This Pandemic Period
Admob is a platform where google tends to give commission to those who run google ads on their App
Google admob is a means where google advertises peoples' companies and websites on apps u download from playstore.

It is a platform that gives mobile application developer medium to earn from their app, i'm sure we have for once come across application that prompts up ads of different types when u launched them.
This platforms was designed by Google to give commission to those who serve google ads on their App or their site.
How will I earn from google Admob

Once you sign up successfully on Google Admob, create your App and synchronise the codes Google sent to you with your App, Google will start serving Ads to your App.
Those codes give google access to display Ads on your App.
Purpose of This Admob App.
 Normally people ought to download your App and click those Ads but here, we have guidelines and techniques we use in which you will be able to click those Ads by yourself without violating Google's policy and making your money in efficiency way.
Anymore Ad you click, your Admob account will be credited.
How much do I get to earn per click?
The amount you earn per click depends on the Ads and Country. Some Ads give as high as $1.5+ while some give $2.5.
The way we will configure your account, your earning will be from $2+ to $2.5+ most likely.
What codes are needed for App creation?
Banner ID and Interstitial ID. To be sent to admin privately.
The codes will enable Google to serve Ads to your App.
When and how will Google pay me?
(you can withdraw) on 21st of the month. They pay all their App owners on 21st of the month.
Nigerians are only paid through bank wire. So you will be paid direct to your local bank account irrespective of your country.
What else does the App do?
The App does not do any other thing apart from displaying Google Ad.
So don't expect the App to show you news or give you health or weather report...or celebrity gossips, is only for earning
How many Ads will I click per day and what is the least time I can spend on my App per day?
This depends on how old your Admob account and App is. Google has alot of technology in place to track your account if you are doing genuine activities in your account or not.
What is the least advisable amount to earn per day and month for a newbie account?
At least, say $5/day and $150 to $250/month
 Remember, you are pretending that your App does not have much users yet.
What type of App will be created? 
Android App. Only for Android phones. Whose only duty will be to view and self click Ads.
Who does my success or failure depend on?
Your success or failure in this platform sorely depends on you. This is not a networking business, ponzi or get rich quick scheme. Please let's not be greedy.
Google AdSense has made many people rich within a short period of time
 That's the major reasons why big companies like banks always encourage their customers to download their apps on play store
 Because everything done on that app they get paid by google provided you click on the adverts showing on the app
Google is the main brain behind the rise of many bloggers And app owners
How to get Your AdMob App
You need to create google admob account you can see the process how to create it when you message me on whatssAp (+2347063540295)
After creating your admob account, you will then have to buy your app that Google will serve the ads you are going to be clicking to.
We have many developers. Some charges high while some charges low.
But the most important is how quality is their services. What are the rates of their CPC.
Our app cost #3,000 only.
Any question please you can ask. And if you want to register and buy your app please contact me ‪+234‬63540295 and for more details.
Thanks
Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by Goldenboy333(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bro I need you to put me through on this how to get the earning app and to register on Google admob

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by Promiseigoni: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Message me on whatssap 07063540295
Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by olastarnet: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
This admob of a thing is nonsense jare, all what the seller of the app is interested is the 3k, because at the long run Google will still ban or suspend the account, or tag it invalid traffic click. Na rubbish, except the app can be downloaded on Google play store and the people that download it can be clicking on ads, but if it is self clicking japa

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by Playthepianos: 4:40am On May 06, 2020
Please nobody should try this shit oo.
1. It is illegal
2. You will definitely be caught.

Don't waste your money. The dude is only interested in your money. He knows certainly that you will be banned at last. If he makes at least $300 per month, how would he stoop so low to ask for 3k naira to do something for you?

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by 9jahotblog: 11:26am On May 06, 2020
Playthepianos:
Please nobody should try this shit oo.
1. It is illegal
2. You will definitely be caught.

Don't waste your money. The dude is only interested in your money. He knows certainly that you will be banned at last. If he makes at least $300 per month, how would he stoop so low to ask for 3k naira to do something for you?
thanks for the clarification jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly by AdaUc2(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2020
olastarnet:
This admob of a thing is nonsense jare, all what the seller of the app is interested is the 3k, because at the long run Google will still ban or suspend the account, or tag it invalid traffic click. Na rubbish, except the app can be downloaded on Google play store and the people that download it can be clicking on ads, but if it is self clicking japa
what if you don't get enough downloads on playstore? will they still ban the person

(1) (Reply)

I Need Facebook Accounts... / Hello guys / Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.