Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness (827 Views)

Horror As Woman Gives Birth To ‘strange Creature’ In Abia State (graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness by Adefemi404: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
As we are battling with covid-19, it seems another sickness has emerged in Kano state.

A video has appeared online showing people die in public in Kano state.

Remember over 180 have died due to the strange illness.

The Kano state Government has debunked the entire public by telling us that it's not corona virus. According to the government, "we conducted test on the dead bodies and all tested negative, we are still working hard to determine the main cause of the sickness."

The video is available here;
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/covid-19-strange-illness-begins-to-kill.html]

Re: Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness by Christy8906(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
RIP to the dead,

I feel so scared for kano state, cos a we have lots of illiterate, people who are not enlightened about what's on ground.

To cut the long story short, a week ago, northern state governors said they can't lockdown the northern states, I just feel that they don't know what they ate saying.

(1) (Reply)

Chest Pain .help !! / An Advice From A Sex Expert Men Only (3) Benefit Of Sucking Nipples / Buy All Types Of Essential Oils From Sulaymanii Resources - Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.