Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) (41270 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson / Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mi Lolo grin grin

Meanwhile checkout my signature and thread for moderate deal on smart TVs and sound bar
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Olodo24: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Puffydon1:
Lol those mile 3 boys are baaaaaaaadddddddddd.
u dey PH?
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Big burna am Still wondering how you toast Steff London you no fine at all grin
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ikorodu Lucky Dube
Bandwagon undecided
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by ikorodureporta: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
dirty looking grin
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Orpe7:
When he clocks 50 he will then be looking for laser treatment to remove them

Hmm what of WWE wrestler undertaker
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Big burna am Still wondering how you toast Steff London you no fine at all grin

Money money money

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Onebyonedead: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Romanoff:
Thank God for artistes who don't need tattoos.

I don't know about anyone but tattoos just looks dirty to me.

It's not for everyone some like and some don't

Me I love it

Just so artistic

I got like 20 Lol
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Onebyonedead: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Okiemute101:
A long reptalia in a Calvin Klein boxer is all I see.... Thank you Mr. gasBURNER

U gay

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by olax02(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
We need Interpretation of The drawing abeg... grin
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by lebete3000: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Singer Burnaboy leaves Nigerians awestricken by his intimidating catalogue of tattoo investment

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZduUyWPHdk

Nigerian 50cent...
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by richardonline: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Total rubbish
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
GraGra247:
Do not leave a meaningless permanent mark on yourself.
Did I just witness that diCk?
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Reex12(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eww
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is he cross eyed lol the guy is fine but I get type
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Reex12(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Did I just witness that diCk?
I no even understand ur pic sef, na fvk u dey fvk so?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wearing tattoos isn’t good.
Some people will tag you bad boy
Some will says you are irresponsible.
I remembered sometimes ago a friend of mine went to Walter carrington American embassy to seek for visa
The VO’s first question goes thus

VO-:why do you wear tatoo

Friend-:I just like it

VO-:tell me the meaning of the tatoo or I will assume you do not know your purpose of going to the state.

My friend-:hmmmmmm I don’t know

VO-; try next time when you know your purpose of going to the state Goodluck.

My friend-:Chai see winch

Conclusion always knows your purpose in life
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by lebete3000: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
StarUp:
Classic babes & guys don't have tattoos cuz no one will intentionally scratch a Bentley or Private jet... If you have a tattoo then you are a Danfo!!!

You go still part that your fresh laps like the red sea when e carry gbola come.

Beware of ladies that make these comments, na opposites them crave for.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Pogigai: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank God for money, I wonder how burna for look!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Reex12:

I no even understand ur pic sef, na fvk u dey fvk so?
kissGUessS
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by brainworkng: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
African giant indeed. you look dirty and need help
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by eddycliff(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
If dat prickk stand ehh e dey short nd grab,c as e long wen e neva stand
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
This boy sef, no be so Fela do em own things b4 em die oo
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by AbuAeesha: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
just wondering if s tattoo guys would be resurrected with tattoos on their body ain't gonna be funny at all
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by FergieRaww(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
Hahahhaa all I see are scars from rough behavior, if you live in dioube in porthacourt you know what I mean by Street Logos.

If you no get does scars you never belong na so Dem go dey collect your phone for afternoon and you no talk kpem.

Because you next voice can be please somebody should rush me to the hospital.

But bros this diobu una dey always hype like one den of money Heist characters, no be the same one i dey follow enter Ust on saturdays ?!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by sKeetz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:
Wearing tattoos isn’t good.
Some people will tag you bad boy
Some will says you are irresponsible.
I remembered sometimes ago a friend of mine went to Walter carrington American embassy to seek for visa
The VO’s first question goes thus

VO-:why do you wear tatoo

Friend-:I just like it

VO-:tell me the meaning of the tatoo or I will assume you do not know your purpose of going to the state.

My friend-:hmmmmmm I don’t know

VO-; try next time when you know your purpose of going to the state Goodluck.

My friend-:Chai see winch

Conclusion always knows your purpose in life

You can lie uncle shocked
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Kwin1995(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
This guy too Dey feel himself,because he is singing covers of felt song he had to look for space in his already covered tattoo body to hype himself...Even WizKid don’t talk much or post much yet he is making history angry
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
stupid news
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
karzyharsky:
Burner burn

cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
What kinda madness is this? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) by Spain007(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Okuda:
omo see that gbola..hahaha
Na packaging forget maybe na pencil dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.