Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,276 members, 7,833,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (37226 Views)

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Teaser4(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
damage control by his PR team. bro you really need a lesson in world political wranglings. its like you live under a rock or something
you're newbie here I guess...Trump doesn't need PR, Trump is PR... I guess you started ffy due to the lockdown, you're like a newbie right?.... go and pick beans...

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by OChimex: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:
I knew he was except Americans are as dumb as some Nigerians who drank salty water during Ebola's era

He wasn't making a joke. Watch the video on Guardian American Instagram page. It was at a press conference, and he said it so seriously that at the end, he adds, "sounds interesting to me."

The man has been too proud and arrogant to accept he makes mistake. He is always perfect and blames everybody but himself. I wonder why he didnt blame the media on this.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
[b]I wonder if I'm the only one that watched the whole press conference yesterday and the day before that,cuz All the hate I'm seeing towards trumps simply shows there are lots of manipulated media bots in Nigeria...

Any sane human who watched the first conference would understand Trump made a suggestion,he even stated he isn't a Doctor and he also knows his words would be twisted the next day,lo and behold CNN fans and its demonic personalities were all calling for his head saying he is asking everyone to drink bleach

Like cmon,watch the fucking video with a chilled bottle of drink so that ya nerves will be calm and ya brain won't be filled with hate,then and then u would really understand u ve been blinded by hate all this while.....

I would gladly pick trump a million times over this lifeless dullard we have as a president,at least even tho trump makes a joke outta most things,he alleviate his people of depression unlike this insane dull nigga inside rock that doesn't talk,but when he talks it irks of foolery and can lead to depression and anger issues......

THANK YOU!! Nobody who watched that video will NOT see all this attack as very unfair, unless a rabid Trump hater

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by cococandy(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Sigh
PoliteActivist:

THANK YOU!!!
Now you have seen the transcript do u still believe he said people should start injecting themselves with disinfectant,??!!
An obvious mischievous LIE by the PRESS!

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ThierryJay: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
damage control by his PR team. bro you really need a lesson in world political wranglings. its like you live under a rock or something

Don't you think he has caused actual damage by his statement, hence his PR team's spot on with the damage control, simply because there's nothing to defend?

If his explanations had any merits, his medical expert team would have milked it and come out to justify his comments which would have actually made his critics look stupid as this would be coming from experts. That would have been better damage control, afterall, this was the same approach he employed on the chloroquine issue.

So you see, his PR team are not as dumb as you are. And don't you dare lecture me on political wranglings, something I can take you to the cleaners on.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Teaser4(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

THANK YOU!! Nobody who watched that video will not see all this attack as very unfair, unless a rabid Trump hater
they're suffering from Trump Derangement System... the only cure na suicide.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by bjtinz: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2020
To be honest I'm even surprised he backpedaled. The Trump I know would have stuck to his guns and damn everyone and everything.

I guess there's a limit to even his own brand of ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kelvindj98: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
frankson1:

They don't know about this. They think Trump is just sharing money because America have in excess. The next thing is for them to covert it to naira as if they spend naira is US.
It's that one pisses me off the most. That's were I know most of the people here don't have sense at all.
Why will u convert the money to naira like you're spending the money here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
DonCandido:

He is not just a clown but a man suffering from borderline insanity.

Americans are not ready to admit it.

How can a sane man call a press conference to dance on the graves of 50,000 dead people?

He was clearly not joking, he was displaying his insanity!
Seems u r the clown in this case. Below is the transcript of what he said verbatim.
do u still believe he said people should start injecting themselves with disinfectant,??!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Teaser4(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

Don't you think he has caused actual damage by his statement, hence his PR team's spot on with the damage control, simply because there's nothing to defend?

If his explanations had any merits, his medical expert team would have milked it and come out to justify his comments which would have actually made his critics look stupid as this would be coming from experts. That would have been better damage control, afterall, this was the same approach he employed on the chloroquine issue.

So you see, his PR team are not as dumb as you are. And don't you dare lecture me on political wranglings, something I can take you to the cleaners on.
don't mind em brother, na lockdown turn most of them to political analyst. they're dumb asf....
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lekki1444: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

yes he has but it is not his fault that people are stupid and cant comprehend simple illustrations and suggestions. if i tell you that it will be nice to have a drug that behaves like a fire that can burn cancer cells and then some stupid people start eating fire because of that is it my fault ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by fredoooooo: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Werwt ni bobo yi grin
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by edoairways: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You knew it was sarcasm yet you denied he said any such thing when it was first reported? Don't lose your brain to blind following.
That was when I saw the initial video
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by naijaman2225(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
frog12:
it was bad illustration but the media will spin it

INCLUDING FOX NEWS?
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by edoairways: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Xisnin:

You must be as dumb as Trump.
You can kiss the coffin for all I care Trump till 2024
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
marvin906:
buh he's zombies denied he said anything like that..
how Nigerians are killing themselves over this man
suprises the hell outta me

Sacarsm at it's best. Only geniuses can do that.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by mayim(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

Come oo...wetin CNN do una?
Are they the only network reporting this? The man has already come out to say he goofed by saying it's sarcasm...you people are pointing accusing fingers at the media just like Trump. Its a lack of sincerity on your part.
What's the media there for? To report events. The problem I have with Trump and his supporters is that this man will say something or do something negative, the media will report it as it happened but the supporters will accuse the media of twisting what he did or said.
My question to his supporters is - did he or did he not do these things, did he or did he not say these things?? It beats me how one man will wield so much power and influence over a group of people?
Seriously, I have said it again and again, Trump's power over people is just a dress rehearsal of what the Anti- Christ will do when he comes on stage as the Bible has said in the book of Revelation. Let's be prepared by giving our lives to Christ. That's the only Visa and ticket out of the tribulations the Anti-Christ will bring during his reign in the world.
It’s from a place of stored up hate, if u follow CNN news very well, u will understand my point of view. It’s only human for a person to become defensive when you attack them every single opportunity you get. It’s fine if u do not agree with me, just save the same energy for the leadership in your country too
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by valarmorghulis: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2020
iamjavadem:
Of course it was sarcasm. People’s reaction to it just shows they all do not have sense, my conclusion since yesterday. Next.
U r the fool bro, someone making jokes with over 50,000 lives lost and u believed such person is normal? U better check ur head

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
timesup234:
oga you be mumu for believing anything America tells you both cnn and fox news are bullshit. Over 500k americans have died since with another 10million infected. Stop being a zombie following bullshit media

You are uncouth and stupid for calling someone with a different opinion that.

How do they burst Chinese figures? I doubt if you know that.
it’s the reduction in internet and network usage, Americans can’t die in hundreds of thousands without any media covering it.

Now go back into your cave.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kemicalreact: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
edoairways:

You can kiss the coffin for all I care Trump till 2024
ZOMBIE cheesy cheesy. Get your head out of Trump's ass cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by frankson1(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
kelvindj98:

When u only watch wazobia TV how will u see them.

It’s free-to-air. No subscription cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by QuotaSystem: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin one ipob opened a disgraceful thread to justify trump claiming Cancer is a virus grin grin grin.

You can never be right if you are supported by IPOB, they supported Trump, over 24 million have lost their job, the stock market is down, over 50,000 people, they supported Brexit, UK can figure out how to leave, their currency has dived several times and they have become a laughing stock in Europe that they can even get PPE for their doctors, they supported Atiku he lost terribly, they supported Cownu he abandoned them and only asked for his dog jack, they cheered everytime BH killed any of our troops today Shekau is begging to be arrested. Their support equates down fall, death and destruction. Nigerians wisely rejected Atiku who they so much love.

This is an underrated post.

100% Facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ChoCho54(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.
Trump and buharis ass, choose one. I choose Trump!

Because those people you refer to knew it was sarcasm and dismissed it as such. Only a crazy Democrat took Trump seriously on that.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ChoCho54(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
QuotaSystem:

This is an underrated post.

100% Facts.
What facts?

The lifeless Sudanese has moved on, you should too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ckmayoca: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Dumb parents

Galactico4ever:
After some parents already tried it on their kids
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by QuotaSystem: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
What facts?

The lifeless Sudanese has moved on, you should too.

Another Donald Dunce/Late Nnamdi Cownu zombie.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Eberex(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
alizma:
This man is a joker. He is playing while Covid-19 is busy enjoying lunch with the lives of US citizens
US has lost about 50,000 of its population to COVID-19 in less than one month. The first picture shows position of US and some other countries as at about 8:40pm today, 24/4/2020 while the second pix shows US and some other countries position on the 26/3/2020.
It shows that US 50,350 people in 28days at average of 1,798 death per day.

No face your own president you hear?
Dey there dey talk about another country President
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by edoairways: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
kemicalreact:
ZOMBIE cheesy cheesy. Get your head out of Trump's ass cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Farki: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
cheras:
I usually don’t like responding to gullible people who listen or take everything from the press or social media. Who on earth will recommend drinking disinfected to cure a virus. Reporters ask trump dumb questions and he gives them dumb answers. You guys should realize that if the media focus too much on someone or on something there is always an agenda. Trump is an American president, the media will always show you everything to discredit him because 80% of media’s are own by one corporation. Nigerians should learn how to think constructively

You are not serious. Trump is the President of the United States and continues to make idiotic statement after idiotic statement. He isn't some random celebrity or political activist his office has real power and his his statements have real consequences. The media is simply telling you exactly what Trump said yet you seem to think its an attack.

Watch at 1:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63t4fMTH6c

What about Fox News excusing his continued bumbling?

Why are you even defending this crap?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ThierryJay: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
yes he has but it is not his fault that people are stupid and cant comprehend simple illustrations and suggestions. if i tell you that it will be nice to have a drug that behaves like a fire that can burn cancer cells and then some stupid people start eating fire because of that is it my fault ? grin grin

Really?? So even medical doctors are stupid?? Oga you are making a profound mockery of yourself.

If a layman makes a suggestion to an expert that is considered ridiculous by the expert, pray tell me, is it the expert or the layman that is stupid??

If Sanwoolu is asked about how to tackle the hellish traffic gridlock caused by tankers in Lagos, and he responds by saying "maybe tanker manufacturers can consider making tankers that can fly out of the traffic so there's more space for cars, tell me, who will be considered stupid between Sanwoolu and the tanker manufacturers in Germany?? That's exactly how the illustration you gave appears like.

You do not know that statements from the most powerful position in the world, should carry serious weight and cannot be a subject of ridicule or "sarcasm" during such difficult times as now.

At this rate, you are now radiating Trump's dim-wittedness in alarming proportions.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
bjtinz:
To be honest I'm even surprised he backpedaled. The Trump I know would have stuck to his guns and damn everyone and everything.

I guess there's a limit to even his own brand of ignorance.

You have to u understand 90% of American media are dishonestly reporting that he said people should start injecting themselves with disinfectant. How do u counteract that? How will u have time for the million other things facing POTUS. Plus people are threatening lawsuits
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by maasoap(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.

God bless you. They were like: I watched him and he didn't say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.