Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Hazard: Drogba Helped Bring Me To Chelsea In His Last Year At Stamford Bridge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard: Drogba Helped Bring Me To Chelsea In His Last Year At Stamford Bridge (274 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard: Drogba Helped Bring Me To Chelsea In His Last Year At Stamford Bridge by E360net: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Eden Hazard will go down as one of Chelsea's greatest ever players, yet it has now emerged that the Blues owe a huge debt of gratitude to a club legend for making his stint at Stamford Bridge happen.

Hazard, then renowned as one of the most exciting young talents in world football, put pen to paper on a Chelsea contract in summer 2012 and turned down a host of elite European clubs in doing so.

Many simply put the transfer down to the shrewd business acumen of wealthy owner Roman Abramovich, but new information has come to light showing how Chelsea finally got a deal over the line.

Read more: https://www.e360hubs.com/2020/04/hazard-drogba-helped-bring-me-to.html#ixzz6KbwO0SHV

(1) (Reply)

List Of Sport Stars In Africa That Have Donated To Coronavirus / José Mourinho On Ronaldo Vs Messi / Fabregas 95-year-old Great-grandmother Beats Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.