Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay (84782 Views)

D’tigers May Not Qualify For FIBA World Cup -gerson Goncalves / Funny Photo Of Messi And Tiago Playing Ps5 / Neymar’s Mum Nadine, 52, Dumps 23-year-old Lover After Discovering He Dated Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by WriterNig: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Neymar's mother 'dumps 23-year-old toyboy after discovering he had dated a string of men'... just days after Paris Saint-Germain star gave the relationship his seal of approval

Neymar's mother has dumped her toyboy lover after finding out he had dated a string of men, according to reports in Brazil.

The Paris Saint-Germain star only gave his seal of approval to the relationship - which saw his 52-year-old mother Nadine Goncalves declare her love for 23-year-old Tiago Ramos less than a fortnight ago - 10 days ago.

But it now appears that Nadine has ended the relationship after discovering that he had dated various men prior to their first meeting.

Tiago, who is six years younger than Neymar, allegedly dated the PSG and Brazil star's personal chef Mauro before becoming romantically involved with the forward's mother.

It has also been claim that he was dating a famous Brazilian actor and stand-up comedian called Carlinhos Maia.

Reports from Brazil state that Ramos is a model, who is also part of a gaming team named 4K Easy. However, it remains unclear when he began dating Neymar's mother, although Ramos was pictured at the former Barcelona star's lavish birthday party in February.

Tiago is now reportedly back with his family in Brazil after being kicked out of Nadine's mansion.

He posted a video on Instagram of himself playing a computer game with his mother and sister on Wednesday.

The news comes less than a fortnight after Nadine confirmed the relationship after posting a picture of herself cuddling up to Tiago alongside the caption: 'The inexplicable cannot be explained, you live it...' followed by a love heart emoji.

Neymar then left a heartfelt comment under the post, which read: 'Be happy mom. Love you.'

Before he became involved with Nadine, Tiago sent Neymar a message insisting that their paths would cross one day.

A message in 2017 from Tiago to the Brazil forward read: 'Neymar you are fantastic, I don't know how to explain the emotion of being a fan of a guy like you.

'I see you playing and I'm very motivated, one day I hope to read this message with you, be your brother and play together.

'I know that one day I will meet you, because I am a dreamy boy where I do not give up on my goals!

'Stay with God, very successful and happy.'

But once they had crossed paths, O Dia reporter Fabia Oliveira claimed Nadine had been urged by her family to end the brief romance before eventually doing so.

Nadine was married to Neymar's father, and agent, Wagner Ribeiro for 25 years - but they split up in 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8251291/Neymars-mother-dumps-23-year-old-toyboy-discovering-dated-string-men.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Oblitz(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
I suspected neymar might also be screwing his step dad from behind grin

centino please come and give us update on katakata street, abeg nah cool

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by 1stola: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Shameless and wreckless woman..

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
WriterNig:
space booker grin

3 Likes

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Ningen(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Neymar was his target. He was never into her.

408 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by manuel4real(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Using mother to get son......
Didn't work out for his gay ass

301 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by wilemer: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
WriterNigr:
Neymar's mother 'dumps 23-year-old toyboy after discovering he had dated a string of men'... just days after Paris Saint-Germain star gave the relationship his seal of approval

Neymar's mother has dumped her toyboy lover after finding out he had dated a string of men, according to reports in Brazil.

its hard to tell these days
Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by lekki1444: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Imperare(f): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Neymars! They suck you, dump you and goes to the highest bidder.

It's in their blood.
#Barcafan

16 Likes

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Ekakamba: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020

He ain't gay, he's bye-sexual grin tongue

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Neymer is angry at her mother's candy
She's got a 25yrs old gay, oh she just knew shocked
Sorry Candy, your sugar mummy is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Imperare(f): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
1stola:
Shameless wreckless woman..

What's your definition of shame and wreck ?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Jeremy1234: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Na to just apply o
I'm not even up to 23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Stephendeals: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin

The guy is a Gigolo
Star Gigolo for all gender...
the mother of Neymar went for a star just like his son, grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Johnkennie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
mad oo���
Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by STREETSAN(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's their life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by DirtyGold: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
She's mad... old woman without decency.
She went for a pretty sèx toy of a boy and is now complaining about who used the toy before her?

I don't blame her sha, money intoxicates feeble minds

What's tha business?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Miracle4Sure: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by mofeoluwadassah: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Space booked cool
Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by drips8(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Neymar be like

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by DesignHave: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin
The hustle is real.
It's possible he was just experimenting then and has finally discovered his real orientation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by seanwilliam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
When nonsense becomes nonsensical, then the nonsensical becomes sensical grin

4 Likes

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Mikelarteta(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Madam I Dey available o and am straight.

1 Like

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Elove1: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am having that awkward feeling that this guy is fixing neymar and the mum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shameless gold digger! angry

1 Like

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
The toyboy was in it for the kudi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Craze dey for that neymar family. Na bizarre tinz we dey hear everyday from that family.

5 Likes

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by Pavore9: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
"Tiago is now reportedly back with his family in Brazil after being kicked out of Nadine's mansion"..... cheesy cheesy

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay by thundafire: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Even a 1st timer seeing him will know he is gay

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.