Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,243 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican (7785 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:21am On Apr 29, 2020
topstone4:

I also asked you a question
You seemed to have answered your own question when you said one doesnt destroy the works of the devil by living in ignorance. Then i asked, is it ignorant to want to know what one does not understand?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 2:22am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
why did he say so? How does that translate to that image?
and why did Moses ,another Egypt brought up like Jesus, made image of the serpent to be raised for the Jews to look up to for healing? Was Christ not referred to as that serpent?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Babacele:
and why did Moses ,another Egypt brought up like Jesus, made image of the serpent to be raised for the Jews to look up to for healing? Was Christ not referred to as that serpent?
you must understand that there is time and season for everything and the coming of Jesus was to end the way man worshipped God by use of idols and props. Moses had to build the image of the snake because it was Gods instruction to him at the time. The people had sinned by disobeying him and were attacked by snakes, the only way to get healed was to look at the image of the snake likewise christ's reference of us looking up to him as he hung on the cross for healing like the serpent on the poll. So what then is the purpose of bringing up the case of moses if Christ already came to abolish all that? Would we still put up an image of a serpent to look up to for healing today?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
You seemed to have answered your own question when you said one doesnt destroy the works of the devil by living in ignorance. Then i asked, is it ignorant to want to know what one does not understand?

Is it not ignorance to bring your question here instead of going to your parish priest? Or were you lying that you were a catholic?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
topstone4:

Is it not ignorance to bring your question here instead of going to your parish priest? Or were you lying that you were a catholic?
It is ignorant to bring my question here you say? Did you just come across the word "ignorance" that it is compulsive you use it in every sentence? Always dodging the question. It is people with your thinking in the church that feel the "confession box" is place where your sins are absolved, clear slate to go an sin again because in your hearts you have made a graven image of the box...wake up and see that judgement has set in for old doctrines, they will all crumble before our eyes, be it statues or mantles, prayer water....all that wont work now because God will humble everyone. I pray God opens your eyes to these signs. God said we should not build or bow before any image, wooden or made of stone. How hard is it to understand? I leave you with peace my brother, this your beating around the bush is weakening the grass... cheesy
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
It is ignorant to bring my question here you say? Did you just come across the word "ignorance" that it is compulsive you use it in every sentence? Always dodging the question. It is people with your thinking in the church that feel the "confession box" is place where your sins are absolved, clear slate to go an sin again because in your hearts you have made a graven image of the box...wake up and see that judgement has set in for old doctrines, they will all crumble before our eyes, be it statues or mantles, prayer water....all that wont work now because God will humble everyone. I pray God opens your eyes to these signs. God said we should not build or bow before any image, wooden or made of stone. How hard is it to understand? I leave you with peace my brother, this your beating around the bush is weakening the grass... cheesy

It is ignorance to think this platform would have better answers than your priest.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
When you pull away and are given a long look down the walkways towards the stage, the hall takes on a presence that is even more menacing. The eyes, the curvature, scales and fangs all give the hall a look and the feel of the face of a snake.

You cant pretend not to see it except you are biased. We'll go into more details.

Babacele Stephenmoka4

Who deceived Adam and Eve? Oh! the serpent

Who deceives the whole world? Oh! the serpent

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
Revelation 12:9

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

@wickedtuna, did you also see the goat horns on that photo of the "serpent Man". Like that of the Satanic Illuminati goathead

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
davidinchrist:

As a Catholic/Pentecostal by birth, I'm sorry, but I must warn you or others who care to listen. Start taking Jesus' Word far more seriously than that of ANY Church or Man.

Start IMITATING the Berean Christians, unlike the Thessalonican Christians, they SEARCHED the scriptures Daily to SEE that what the Apostles taught were True. The Holy Spirit Saw that, and was impressed. (Act 17:11)

The problem is that we ARE NOT serious, that's why everything our Pastors/Father/Pope/Bishop says or does Must be true; but the Words of Jesus? 'Huh, Jesus can Wait!' 'What they preach in my Daddy/Mummy's Church/denomination is terribly more important!'

Perhaps, our church or religious leaders are now closer to God the Father than Jesus himself?Hence, they are the way, the truth and the life?

It's terrible to realize how we focus on Church traditions/rituals/routines, and shut out the words of Jesus according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Colossians 2:8,18 KJV
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

[18] Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

Matthew 15:3 KJV
But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

May We Humble Ourselves so as to get Light On Dead Religion of Men.

May Jesus Bless You.

Babacele Stephenmoka4 topstone4 OKpaewu Waylex21

Wow. Just wow.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Babacele:

Twist not the word of God I beg you.
"As the serpent was lifted up, so must also the Son of Man be lifted up."

"And I, if I be lifted up, will draw all men unto me".

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by sonmvayina(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
josh123:
All catholics are idol worshippers

I will go ahead and extend it to all Christians...Christianity is rebrabded paganism

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Babacele Stephenmoka4

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

@wickedtuna, did you also see the goat horns on that photo of the "serpent Man". Like that of the Satanic Illuminati goathead
yes i did. Even when it is mirrored, it forms the complete image. The more you zoom, the clearer it is.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by sonmvayina(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
josh123:
The bible say thou shalt not bow down to any graven image

Book,chapter and verse...please.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by sonmvayina(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Waylex21:

Sure. What is a graven image?

2. The same God instructed Moses to make the images of the Cherubim and Seraphim on the ark of the covenant. Was God contradicting Himself?

3. When Israelites were being punished for speaking against God, Moses was told to make the images of a snake and anyone who looked at it would be saved. Was God not contradicting Himself again?

Answer these questions then I will make you realize what God meant with the Commandment

What makes you think it is the same God ?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by sonmvayina(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
topstone4:

Stop talking dumb, bro. Not everything is written in the scriptures. What we have as the Holy Bible today is a combination of few of the many scrolls written in Bible time.

You should go through that song and tell me if it was inspired by the Spirit of God or that of Satan.

Do you know that some dead people still watch over their beloved ones on earth?

You need to wake up from your myopic mindset.

God and Satan is like air and nitrogen....go figure.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
yes i did. Even when it is mirrored, it forms the complete image. The more you zoom, the clearer it is.

Eek.
Now, when you think you've known it all, you realise you just getting started. He is also pushing for the one world religion and government. Recently signed a fraternity with the head of Islam in Saudi Arabia.

https://www.nairaland.com/5774064/what-need-know-rising-one

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Babacele Stephenmoka4

then how do you reconcile the serpent image employed by Moses and to which Christ likened himself ; Christ injunction of being ' wise as serpent' ; why bound 3000 years and not forever; why allow the devil/ serpent to take permission to try humans e g Job. Do you really think it is some snake? all these are symbolic!
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Babacele:
then how do you reconcile the serpent image employed by Moses and to which Christ likened himself ; Christ injunction of being ' wise as serpent' ; why bound 3000 years and not forever; why allow the devil/ serpent to take permission to try humans e g Job. Do you really think it is some snake? all these are symbolic!

Why God asked Moses to make a serpent, was to chastise the people and remind them that for their disobedience they were inflicted with serpent bites.

Being lifted up on a tree was a curse. The sinless on took our curse upon himself.

Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”—

No the Bible mentioning that devil is a serpent is not symbolic, because that is whom he is. What Eve saw was a serpent and that was why God caused the serpent kingdom and said it will crawl on their belly.

Oh and look here lookie!
Matthew 23:33 You serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Why God asked Moses to make a serpent, was to chastise the people and remind them that for their disobedience they were inflicted with serpent bites.

Being lifted up on a tree was a curse. The sinless on took our curse upon himself.

Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”—

No the Bible mentioning that devil is a serpent is not symbolic, because that is whom he is. What Eve saw was a serpent and that was why God caused the serpent kingdom and said it will crawl on their belly.

Oh and look here lookie!
Matthew 23:33 You serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Moses copied the book of creation from Egypt's Ophic mysteries which is a mythological representation of some ancient truth. So for your information you think God was not aware of the Devil's or serpent's mission ?
The same devil that took permission from God to try job, and who examined Jesus before he became Christ?

So if the symbol of wisdom and healing ,the serpent ,was used as the symbol of Christ, why the cry? Didn't God tell moses to use the same symbol, and didn't Christ say as the Moses did raise the bronze serpent shall he be raised for the salvation of mankind?

So what is the issue?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Babacele Stephenmoka4

Does that means anything snake is demonic, No. If it looks like snake to you doesn't makes it demonic. The serpent they are talking about in the Bible and the ones will have today are they the same.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Wow. Just wow.
What do they preach in his parents church that is terrible important and what denomination is that
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

God and Satan is like air and nitrogen....go figure.

Those who died in Christ only died in the flesh; they are alive in the Spirit. Snap out of your ignorance. The scripture as we know it today is a compilation of few of the books written during Bible time. This is a truth
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Wow. Just wow.

The tradition of kissing the seat of pastor adeboye, is that one too biblical?

The tradition of bowing down at the grave of ayo Babalola's in the CAC, is it biblical?

Are you sure everything done in your church is a direct message from the 66 books of the Bible as we know it today?

You may condemn and laugh yourself to scorn all you want, but there is more to the scriptures than just the 66 books you know. Instead of reveling in ignorance, I suggest you go and read about how the Bible was compiled before you just talk anyhow.

Only an idiot will focus on denomination and not on Christ. You better stop acting like an idiot and focus on working out your own salvation with fear and trembling?

Even you, Mr Self righteous pharisee, are you sure your name is written in the book of life? Any Christian whose brain is not dead will know that this is all that matters and not denomination. Are you sure you are righteous enough to make heaven? Or do you think castigating catholics and spiritual arrogance is what will earn you a place in heaven?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What do they preach in his parents church that is terrible important and what denomination is that

They preach the Bible not men's traditions.
And the doctrines are believed because it is plainly written in the scriptures.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Does that means anything snake is demonic, No. If it looks like snake to you doesn't makes it demonic. The serpent they are talking about in the Bible and the ones will have today are they the same.

The devil that was described in the Bible and the one in the modern world today, is he the same?

"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?" Matthew 23:33
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Babacele:
Moses copied the book of creation from Egypt's Ophic mysteries which is a mythological representation of some ancient truth. So for your information you think God was not aware of the Devil's or serpent's mission ?
The same devil that took permission from God to try job, and who examined Jesus before he became Christ?

So if the symbol of wisdom and healing ,the serpent ,was used as the symbol of Christ, why the cry? Didn't God tell moses to use the same symbol, and didn't Christ say as the Moses did raise the bronze serpent shall he be raised for the salvation of mankind?

So what is the issue?

I've told you, Christ was lifted up to bear the curse of mankind. The serpent Moses lifted up was to make the people ashamed of their transgrassions, by looking at a figure of the snakes biting them for their transgression.

You seem to be avoiding all the myriads of scriptures with plain negativity against serpents and then twist the very few(two) scriptures into vague truth.

Why would Jesus call those who hated him Serpents?
Why did the Bible in several scriptures call the Devil a Serpent?

All these you have avoided and choose to chase shadows and confusion based on 2 scriptures.

I just you're being honest with yourself and before God who sees you.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You haven't made any point really. Every architectural structure serves a purpose, either functional or aesthetic and in most cases serves both. What then is the purpose of the building and its interior resemblance to that of a snake? And at base where the pope seat is a copper sculpture of Christ supposedly rising from a nuclear apocalypse with half his head like that of a snake. You can choose what you believe but the truth will always be visible for us to reason.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

They preach the Bible not men's traditions.
And the doctrines are believed because it is plainly written in the scriptures.
Okay what denomination is that
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The devil that was described in the Bible and the one in the modern world today, is he the same?

"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?" Matthew 23:33
Jesus had used different animals e.g dogs, snakes, vultures etc but, not literally in all cases.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
You haven't made any point really. Every architectural structure serves a purpose, either functional or aesthetic and in most cases serves both. What then is the purpose of the building and its interior resemblance to that of a snake? And at base where the pope seat is a copper sculpture of Christ supposedly rising from a nuclear apocalypse with half his head like that of a snake. You can choose what you believe but the truth will always be visible for us to reason.
Anyways if you want to know, I'll give a fraction of the reasons, it shows the resurrection of Christ after he went to hell...
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
No church or denomination will ever rise to fulfill christ's message until every man searches his heart and humble himself. We all worship money and demons in the name of going to church. Pedophile they are, they engage in slavery and sex trafficking and put their symbols in plain site.

The picture below is of an FBI document released by wikileaks.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
BoyLover” logo
Pedophile BoyLover logo

The BoyLover logo is used to signify boys under the age of 18. It consists of a blue, spiraling triangle framed within another, smaller triangle.

ChildLover” logo
Pedophile ChildLover logoThe ChildLover logo indicates no preference for boys or girls. It consists of a butterfly shape formed from two large hearts (the wings) and two small hearts (the bi-segmented butterfly body). One set of hearts is pink (representing girls) while the other set of hearts is blue (representing boys).

LittleBoyLover” logo
Pedophile LittleBoyLover logo

The LittleBoyLover logo is used to signal preferences for young boys. It also consists of a blue, spiraling triangle but drawn in clumsy

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
GirlLover” logo
Pedophile GirlLover logo

The GirlLover logo is used to indicate preferences for young girls. It consists of a smaller pink heart (the child) inside a larger pink heart (representing the adult).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Nigeria- In A New Dawn. / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / The Consequences Of Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.