Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican (7791 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's intercession.

In Heaven, Jesus is the one, the high priest who makes intercession for the saints on Earth. There is no place in Bible suggesting that departed saints are making intercessions. However, we see something specific in Hebrews 4:10 and Colossians 2:18

Do you 100% believe in the Bible and hold it as unequivocally supreme scripture with no mistakes?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2020
MrPRevailer:

In Heaven, Jesus is the one, the high priest who makes intercession for the saints on Earth. There is no place in Bible suggesting that departed saints are making intercessions. However, we see something specific in Hebrews 4:10 and Colossians 2:18

Do you 100% believe in the Bible and hold it as unequivocally supreme scripture with no mistakes?
And Jesus isn't the only one who had intercede in the Bible, Abraham, Moses, Mary (e.g wedding event) , during the apostolic movement in the New testament.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
And Jesus isn't the only one who had intercede in the Bible, Abraham, Moses, Mary (e.g wedding event) , during the apostolic movement in the New testament.

Please read every word in my post. I said in Heaven. Ofcourse it is 100% biblical for the saints on Earth to make intercessions for the church by praying to God and Lord Jesus Christ.

Also go to all the apostles biblical messages to the church. They greeted in the name of God and Lord Jesus Christ. But the Vatican pope does not greet his church without mentioning Virgin Mary, Mother of God, or Our Mother, Mary.

You didn't respond to my other question!

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
No sir, i am not a shameless hypocrite pretending to be a christian and i will say what is bad when i see it. Can you at least give an explanation to the pictures i posted first? They can put the oil inside the coffin for all i care, its their business. Let us address my question and not try to be defensive by launching a weak attack sir. Thank you

When it comes to CAC, it's their business. But when it comes to Catholics, it's your business.... You are a hypocrite.

You said you like to speak out when you see something bad. But I just showed you CAC putting anointing oil on a grave and you refuse to speak against it.

Or is your speaking against "bad" things only has to do with catholics?.... You are a hypocrite pretending to be a Christian.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
topstone4:

When it comes to CAC, it's their business. But when it comes to Catholics, it's your business.... You are a hypocrite.

You said you like to speak out when you see something bad. But I just showed you CAC putting anointing oil on a grave and you refuse to speak against it.

Or is your speaking against "bad" things only has to do with catholics?.... You are a hypocrite pretending to be a Christian.

lol why are you reading too much context to what i said? I didn't see the need for you to have thrown me a question when you hadn't answered mine and why you think i am against catholics. I will answer your question for the sake of friendship as we are not fighting. In my opinion, i see no difference between putting oils and water at the grave site of a man and using it as a "miracle" point and what the catholic church portrays. I am only particular about that area because i am born into the catholic church. Can you please now answer my question?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by davidinchrist(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
OKpaewu:
We ask you to intercede for us with your son, that summarizes everything
I believe intercede is not much grammar to understand
Proudly catholic

As a Catholic/Pentecostal by birth, I'm sorry, but I must warn you or others who care to listen. Start taking Jesus' Word far more seriously than that of ANY Church or Man.

Start IMITATING the Berean Christians, unlike the Thessalonican Christians, they SEARCHED the scriptures Daily to SEE that what the Apostles taught were True. The Holy Spirit Saw that, and was impressed. (Act 17:11)

The problem is that we ARE NOT serious, that's why everything our Pastors/Father/Pope/Bishop says or does Must be true; but the Words of Jesus? 'Huh, Jesus can Wait!' 'What they preach in my Daddy/Mummy's Church/denomination is terribly more important!'

Perhaps, our church or religious leaders are now closer to God the Father than Jesus himself?Hence, they are the way, the truth and the life?

It's terrible to realize how we focus on Church traditions/rituals/routines, and shut out the words of Jesus according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Colossians 2:8,18 KJV
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

[18] Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

Matthew 15:3 KJV
But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

May We Humble Ourselves so as to get Light On Dead Religion of Men.

May Jesus Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Please read every word in my post. I said in Heaven. Ofcourse it is 100% biblical for the saints on Earth to make intercessions for the church by praying to God and Lord Jesus Christ.

Also go to all the apostles biblical messages to the church. They greeted in the name of God and Lord Jesus Christ. But the Vatican pope does not greet his church without mentioning Virgin Mary, Mother of God, or Our Mother, Mary.

You didn't respond to my other question!
What is wrong in greeting the church with the mother of Christ attached to it.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
topstone4:

[b]Your comments above show that you are not really interested in Christianity or establishing God's kingdom; you are only interested in abusing and attacking catholics. [/b]For your information, attacking catholics won't take you to heaven. It will only fill you with hate and bitterness that will condemn your soul to hell fire.

Show me where the Bible said Virgin Mary had other kids. At the bolded, are you resorting to your human, sensual, immoral wisdom to explain why Mary had other kids or you got your facts from the Bible? Are you now not the one playing around with foolishness? Imagine this hypocrite!

Since you know how to quote Hebrew 4:10, can you then explain why Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane despite the fact that they have "entered into rest and ceased from their works"?

The catholic church teaches me that all the saints can intercede for me and it is true. If Angels interceded for Israel in Zechariah 1:12-16, how much more the saints that died in Christ, bearing in mind that angels are ministering spirits sent to minister to believers (Hebrew 1:14)?

Mr Catholic Hater, you may be surprised on the last day that those of you who think you are better than catholics will find your ways to hell fire, while many catholics and white garment members you condemn will make it to heaven.

You better focus on working out your own salvation with fear and trembling instead of destroying your heart with bitterness and hatred that will only darken your soul.
How do you establish Gods kingdom if you don't first destroy the works of evil?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
They are not bowing down to it, they are just bowing down been it there. I bow praying in a room and there are objects in front of me doesn't mean I'm bowing to it, even if they are fixed.
hmm..i pray your eyes will be opened genuinely
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
hmm..i pray your eyes will be opened genuinely
Amen. smiley
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Amen. smiley
Paul VI Audience Hall. Now what will be the purpose of having this on a religious ground?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
topstone4:

Stop talking dumb, bro. Not everything is written in the scriptures. What we have as the Holy Bible today is a combination of few of the many scrolls written in Bible time.

You should go through that song and tell me if it was inspired by the Spirit of God or that of Satan.

Do you know that some dead people still watch over their beloved ones on earth?

You need to wake up from your myopic mindset.
Just tell em to read search intercession of saints in Google and click on the Wikipedia link
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
Paul VI Audience Hall. Now what will be the purpose of having this on a religious ground?
What happened to the building, besides that's not the full one.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
you absolutely nothing wrong with that building? OK no problem i will explain further.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
you absolutely nothing wrong with that building? OK no problem i will explain further.
Is it the colour or lighting or isn't made with marble or what
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Compare The Head Of A Snake With The Overall Exterior
The image below shows the building from the exterior and above, and it is compared with the shape of the head of a snake. Take a look at the shape overall, it is wide towards the back, narrower and rounded at the front, had two eye shapes in the middle, nostril at the front and a top that is curved, coming up from the front and down towards the back. Remember that everything serves a our pose and a symbol. I will go further.

Two windows on either side of the building are what represent the eyes, and these were designed in stained glass and placed around halfway down the length of the building on both sides. There is what seems to be a slit in the middle of the window, or eye, which gives the appearance of a reptile’s eye. You might say it mere coincidence but again symbolism is everything and we would again search further.

Things start to get even stranger when both of the windows are viewed from inside the building. You can then begin to see that there are two reptilian eyes that are staring back when you look down towards the stage. Two Reptilian Eyes, Sharp Fangs And Scales
Once you have seen the eyes in the design, allow the glance to wander down to the center onto the stage. There is a statue in the middle of the stage, and on both sides of this, there are two sharp and pointed fangs in white, coming down, while the roof of the building and the sides look like scales. If you still feel there is nothing wrong, we will go even further.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why does a church building have to take the shape and resemblance of a serpent? This isnt about being biased of attacking a denomination, its about being logical and reasoning like a sensible person. The question is why?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
When you pull away and are given a long look down the walkways towards the stage, the hall takes on a presence that is even more menacing. The eyes, the curvature, scales and fangs all give the hall a look and the feel of the face of a snake.

You cant pretend not to see it except you are biased. We'll go into more details.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Statue Shows Christ With Head Shaped Like Snake
In the center of the stage taking pride of place is a statue of Christ who is said to be rising from the atomic apocalypse. The statue was placed there in 1977, and there is something very unusual about the head of Christ. It is difficult to see when looking at the statue from the front, but from the sides, it looks like the head of Jesus is a snake.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:

Compare The Head Of A Snake With The Overall Exterior
The image below shows the building from the exterior and above, and it is compared with the shape of the head of a snake. Take a look at the shape overall, it is wide towards the back, narrower and rounded at the front, had two eye shapes in the middle, nostril at the front and a top that is curved, coming up from the front and down towards the back. Remember that everything serves a our pose and a symbol. I will go further.

Two windows on either side of the building are what represent the eyes, and these were designed in stained glass and placed around halfway down the length of the building on both sides. There is what seems to be a slit in the middle of the window, or eye, which gives the appearance of a reptile’s eye. You might say it mere coincidence but again symbolism is everything and we would again search further.

Things start to get even stranger when both of the windows are viewed from inside the building. You can then begin to see that there are two reptilian eyes that are staring back when you look down towards the stage. Two Reptilian Eyes, Sharp Fangs And Scales
Once you have seen the eyes in the design, allow the glance to wander down to the center onto the stage. There is a statue in the middle of the stage, and on both sides of this, there are two sharp and pointed fangs in white, coming down, while the roof of the building and the sides look like scales. If you still feel there is nothing wrong, we will go even further.

According to you it looks like a snake. I hope it doesn't crawl or something, I've seen different structures that looks like different things and that's that for that.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
If there was only one side of the head that gave the impression of a snake it could be called nothing more than a coincidence, however, it looks like it from different angles, and this is something that cannot be ignored. The statue must have been designed to look that way and it the planning and thought behind it would have been immense. There is also an obvious reason for the imagery.

Vatican Pope Throne Paul Vi Audience Hall The Resurrection
The big question is why would a building be constructed in such a way that suggests the Pope is taking out of the mouth of a snake? There are seven different pieces that make up the snake or reptile symbol, if it were just one or two, then skepticism would have a place, but all seven of the pieces fit together perfectly and tell us that the design was intentional to look like a snake. So why does the symbolism of a snake exist?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm not condemning catholics as i was born into one but it is quite obvious that the devil has for long infiltrated that doctrine and so many others.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
According to you it looks like a snake. I hope it doesn't crawl or something, I've seen different structures that looks like different things and that's that for that.
lol why in the "house of God" i ask again? What is the purpose? Your heart can choose what it wants to believe but it will never deny the question of what is true or not.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Is it the colour or lighting or isn't made with marble or what
lol you are obviously a troll who takes pride in trying to mock others.. grin
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
If there was only one side of the head that gave the impression of a snake it could be called nothing more than a coincidence, however, it looks like it from different angles, and this is something that cannot be ignored. The statue must have been designed to look that way and it the planning and thought behind it would have been immense. There is also an obvious reason for the imagery.

The big question is why would a building be constructed in such a way that suggests the Pope is taking out of the mouth of a snake? There are seven different pieces that make up the snake or reptile symbol, if it were just one or two, then skepticism would have a place, but all seven of the pieces fit together perfectly and tell us that the design was intentional to look like a snake. So why does the symbolism of a snake exist?
So anything that looks like snake is demonic
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol you are obviously a troll who takes pride in trying to mock others.. grin
Me is not mocking nobody smiley
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol why in the "house of God" i ask again? What is the purpose? Your heart can choose what it wants to believe but it will never deny the question of what is true or not.
It's looks like a snake to you doesn't makes it a snake or whatever.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
How do you establish Gods kingdom if you don't first destroy the works of evil?

And how do you destroy the work of the devil? By living in ignorance?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2020
topstone4:

And how do you destroy the work of the devil? By living in ignorance?
When has questioning what one sees and does not understand equate to ignorance?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by topstone4: 2:08am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
When has questioning what one sees and does not understand equate to ignorance?

I also asked you a question
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:

Why did Christ say we should be wise as a serpent?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Babacele:
Why did Christ say we should be wise as a serpent?
why did he say so? How does that translate to that image?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Is a Devoted Christian But Flirts Around / Sickness Is Not An Act Of God / The Problem With Religion, Including Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.