Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) (66228 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by puplin(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
23k for a core i5? Sounds like an insult.
prophetvaliance:
Good people of Nairaland please help me. All I have to offer right now is 23k so I need someone to actually dash me a laptop for that amount . I've been saving since my school went on break and my initial plan was to save in order to get an android phone and collect some PDFs from my coursemates (I'm using a torchlight phone now), but I later decided to save up to 40k for a laptop instead which would be of great help for my assignments and research.

The issue right now is that I'm no longer making any money. From tuesday to yesterday, I only saved 700naira and when I went to deposit, the cashier was just looking at me wondering why I spent several hours for only 700naira. All in my account now is 23k + and I fear that if I don't do this now I might begin to spend from this savings.

Please I'm begging for someone to please help me with a laptop with good processing and graphics spec, hopefully a Core i5, 2GB dedicated, that can run Matlab and other programs smoothly. Especially now that school is on break, I would need it to develop myself..

Ps. I know that there are fairly used laptops that I can get for this amount but I don't think I would be able to use it for school work, which will be the same as getting the android phone, hence defeating the whole purpose..

Thank you

Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by justcallmenuel(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
OP go sidon one place.
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
What should i do with all these pictures na
save it and add it to your phone gallery for reference purposes
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by YemyTemmy: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well do you have hoil cheesy

Do you want to fry hegg?
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by ThinkFreely: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
You went around Ikeja and not Lagos
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Bobyro: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Still the cases are going up.
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Vulcan24(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
oh boy u funny o, wetin u dey find for all those areas, they are ghost town once it is weekend naaaa

who dey live there before.
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why does she has so much makeup and look so ghostly?
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by richAgnostic: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
audio, there is street party on my street now
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by dangoteinlaw: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Leave them ignoramus to keep moving around, those 4 undertakers will be flown down here when it all begins
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
ToluNazzal:

Here are images and video for your pleasure. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BCtsrWaQNA
What is pleasurable here?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Yhudee1993(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Commendable
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
What are you looking for? Only in nigeria when Nepa take their light people go rush go outside to see if na everybody own them take

Busy body people
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Most people still take this stuff as a fucking joke, just hope they don't learn the hard way.

Secondly ur comment saying "guys fighting just to keep u" is funny Sha cz that's outdated except those that still leaving in the past. grin
E.g you
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
NIGERIA my country:
The Government Said "Nobody Should Go Outside" and the Op go around Lagos to check whether anybody has gone outside
the matter tire me..
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Perfumista1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
In my area it like business as usual. People are walking freely without fear of covik-19.
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Jorhany(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, in my series of reporting on what is going on in some parts of Lagos, i drove through Allen Avenue, Opebi, Lateef Jakande road and Kudirat Abiola way to bring you the situation report in these areas as far as the covid19 lockdown is concerned.

You didn't goo anywhere these are just ikeja pictures!!!���
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by YoungPerson(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, in my series of reporting on what is going on in some parts of Lagos, i drove through Allen Avenue, Opebi, Lateef Jakande road and Kudirat Abiola way to bring you the situation report in these areas as far as the covid19 lockdown is concerned.

You live at Omole
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by toprealman: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
NIGERIA my country:
The Government Said "Nobody Should Go Outside" and the Op go around Lagos to check whether anybody has gone outside
And she reported herself afterwards......classy.
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Digmygold: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
NIGERIA my country:

Den no dey hear word until they catch am.

IOp na Avalancheman
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by AmacoA: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Just look at how covid19 has imprisoned everybody undecided
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Openbusiness: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well do you have hoil cheesy
Ooinn, I haf a hoil grin come lemme pour you akamu. Fantabulous. I will freaky you up grin
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by tunjidj3: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good job but come to ajegunle area may be the situation is the same God bless Nigeria
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
What should i do with all these pictures na

Like and clap for the Op!!! undecided
Re: Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Perfumista1:
In my area it like business as usual. People are walking freely without fear of covik-19.

I can authoritatively tell you markets have been opening in most states of the federation, with clusters of buyers in the midst of the lock down....

I honestly don't know how long our leaders and citizens will keep deceiving themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs / There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.