Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Listen To Princesino My Brother The New Jam (2020) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Listen To Princesino My Brother The New Jam (2020) (178 Views)

Singer Danny Young And His Elder Brother, The King Of Owo Visits Ooni Of Ife / Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Princesino My Brother The New Jam (2020) by QueenDianaSch: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
My brother is new hit song from Princesino which advises people to always stick to the brotherhood. Always look out for your brother cause we are better with numbers. A snip of the lyric "how I go sleep hotel why my brother dey sleep for cell �" A time like this we need each other to strive its a perfect timing for this wonderful piece.

https://soundcloud.com/princesino/my-brother

(1) (Reply)

Who To Choose As Your Role Model.......................... / Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus / Kano Govt Affirms 46 New Instances Of Coronavirus As Cost Ascends To 753

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.