Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. (1572 Views)

Sunday Worship Is Wrong! Stop Worshipping On Sunday!! / Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell / Africans,watch This Video. Stop Worshipping White Man's Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by inice(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
ROBERT POWELL who acted as Jesus Christ, said "l keep saying it and repeated it to the world since 1977, I am not Jesus Christ I am simply an actor and British comedian I am tired of seeing my photos show in places of worship and houses, I just made a movie to earn my life so people stop worshiping me instead of God"

Facebook

Re: I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by Righteousness89(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tell Them oooooooooo
Re: I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by smileyoo: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol. man enjoy the worship, because it's too late for humans to stop worshiping you, even when you are not the Christ. we 've been programmed that way.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin grin
This is funny and creepy.
I can imagine how this man feels daily
Re: I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by davidinchrist(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
inice:
ROBERT POWELL who acted as Jesus Christ, said "l keep saying it and repeated it to the world since 1977, I am not Jesus Christ I am simply an actor and British comedian I am tired of seeing my photos show in places of worship and houses, I just made a movie to earn my life so people stop worshiping me instead of God"

Facebook

One problem of acting... Jesus didn't call anyone to act Him in the first place. The drama (Christian or not), film, entertainment industry
is of the world, no matter how we paint it (Christian Drama or Christian Rock). But it won't be great if he's really not connected to Whom he acts so interestingly in the real world. Acting can really be a great deception in the general world, but especially in the religious world. For instance, many christian actors and actresses act Sins or appear in sinful scenes. But they say 'We're acting to reach the world', rubbish! You don't use something of the world to heal the world. How can darkness cast out darkness: you must be travelling on a rocking chair. We had better seek God for reality in and out, and be free from all hypocrisy.

Peace with you.
Re: I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. by sulasa07(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
inice:

Facebook
If we tell them they are in delusion,they will be calling us names.See their life.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Priest Keep Confessions Confidential Even If It Invloves Serious Crime / Church Wedding: Anatomy Of Nonsense / Shiloh 2011! Waves Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.