Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Vote Of Know Confidence On Ncc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Vote Of Know Confidence On Ncc (509 Views)

NCC Steps In To Reduce Internet Service Cost / What Is The Function Of Ncc In This Country? / Need A Way To Email Ncc With A Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Of Know Confidence On Ncc by fxmaxony(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2011
How many Nigerians have access to 3.5G network? I struggle like most people with slow Internet speed and all that is needed is the regulatory body (NCC) to issue ultimatum to the service providers to roll out 3.5G service in all parts of Nigeria and they will obey and therein give back to the masses good service for their money.

See 3.5G service places in Ghana as at the time of posting and we say proudly that we are the Giant of Africa:

MTN 3.5G service is available in Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Bogoso, Ho, Koforidua, Cape Coast, Kasoa, Winneba, Tamale, Sunyani, Kenyasi, Techiman, Obuasi, Bolgatanga, Wa, Prestea, Damine, Ntoroso, Bibiani, Besomtwi, Bekwai, Aflao, Chirano and still counting.

If I am not wrong 3.5G is in only three Cities in Naija.

Start petitioning here for a change in this regards. Internet is the bedrock of Civilization.
Re: Vote Of Know Confidence On Ncc by Mavor: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2011
Learn to spell my guy

(1) (Reply)

Keyboard Types Wrongly / Dell Laptop For Sale @ 35k Pentium (m) / Ibb, Atiku , Jonathan Leads Follow By Other's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.