Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje (71722 Views)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by whitemand4(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
xynerise:
I don't believe this man

Confirmed by Gandollar grin grin
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by banana99(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
How i fit take run go my home town from Kano abeg...this government no understand me abi na me no understand them
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by miketayo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
y is it the governor releasing the figures ? he works in NCDC now

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Duru009(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Politics don enter finally
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ThierryJay: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Confirmed through who when NCDC is closed....liars

They had to take all the samples to Abuja for testing a few days ago. Results just came back. With the way Kano is treating the situation with kid gloves, I'm not surprised the number of infections is that high.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Cantshout: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Waoh! embarassed
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Happychildlove(f): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
And they are still investigating the cause of the death of 600 people in a week. SMH ....who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by pk2me: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
And he's laughing,ok.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by mastermaestro(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
OP, learn appropriateness. Now tell me how this disturbing news matches with a smiling photo of Ganduje. angry
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lagos just got a worthy Challenger!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Salmom:
This pandemic is going to be catastrophic in Africa. The coming months will reveal the ugly grip this virus will hold on Africa. We are not prepared. In the end, the strongest will survive. But the aftermath will be more deadly from a crumbled economy to hunger sweeping across the country to uprisings occurring like never before. We are not ready
[/s]
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Paraamerican(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
To!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Happychildlove(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
They need to declare a state of emergency in Kano,there is nothing like lockdown or social distance, they are just lawless in the state
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by pawesome(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
that money that Lagos is getting,ganduje will make sure he gets it too even if it means to lie..but not too worry...his citizens will expose him that's the fact..you see those 74 cases,people must want to see them..the guy is a born crook
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Happychildlove(f): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
Lagos just got a worthy Challenger!! undecided undecided undecided
from politics to covid 19
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by leosahm(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
see wetin buhari don do........ Eye diok ono buhari... Idad ke enye di
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by omoadeleye(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ganduje that needs 25 billion ASAP
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Samade7: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
I guess Kano just sign some players, the way things is going, Kano will win EPL at worst they will qualify for champions League incase Lagos win EPL.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by akilo1: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gandollar dey expect his own 9 billions they gave lagos,,politics have taken over convid 19
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
He must be happy now. Imagine
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Tonyfj2020(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-kano-govt-confirms-74-new-cases-of-covid-19/
Almost 10th% of the number tested. It means 20% of kanu population has contracted COVID-19. And the man is raising his hand as if he has won trophy. This almajiri man ehn may thunder fire u and entire generations
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Fairview1: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you a prophet of doom?

Salmom:
This pandemic is going to be catastrophic in Africa. The coming months will reveal the ugly grip this virus will hold on Africa. We are not prepared. In the end, the strongest will survive. But the aftermath will be more deadly from a crumbled economy to hunger sweeping across the country to uprisings occurring like never before. We are not ready
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
it truly saddens me that Nigerians fail to see the drama that is being acted by this ganduje led government. few days ago, he requested for N15b to fight covid 19. moments later, unfounded reports are beginning to surface from Kano about 'weird' deaths. now we're hearing 74 cases. lol. our mumu never do
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Soyhe(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tonyfj2020:

Almost 10th% of the number tested. It means 20% of kanu population has contracted COVID-19. And the man is raising his hand as if he has won trophy. This almajiri man ehn may thunder fire u and entire generations
I disagree, will go with 80% of them
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ensamy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano state is now trying to meet up with Lagos state with the number of positive Covid-19 cases so that most of the money realize from donors will not end up in the South.
Now, in Kano any sign of cough or high temperature is Covid-19 positive.
We are in for Covid-19 gaming. North Vs South, who will grab the lion share of the money.
Meningitis , cholera etc kills hundreds annually in the North but still no one takes it seriously. Money is now involved in Covid-19 grin shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Kano will have 30 new cases tomorrow,
Lagos will increase to 40 new cases tomorrow.
Let's see who wins....... shocked
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by agabonus: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
anungangampu:
Nonsense..

Nigeria leaders b like..

72 cases

700 dead.

Why deceive ourselves with neww cases whereas the bulk lies on those who are dying daily by same unknown illness.

Test has now become parameter to decide the spread whereas you are testing 0.0001 of your population while a bigger percentage is dying.

Who is deceiving who
Besides,who is to announce the result abinitio-the governor or the NCDC?He needs the #15b.This time,there is no monkey or python that will be sent to swallow the money
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ratusratus(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
AkeNathan:
74 out of 489 samples

I don't trust these statistics coming from a politician and a crooked one like Ganduje for that matter

Please stop playing politics with covid-19 and say the truth.

Kano that is having widespread deaths?
boss he tire me oo
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
from politics to covid 19
Cute dp!!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ratusratus(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Mongomeyen post=88852149]E don red for Kano. The fed government need to declare state of emergency in Kano before it gets out of hand. The stories coming from there is not palatable at all.

[/quote
lies abi
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Happychildlove(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
Cute dp!!
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG / Meet A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.