Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) (757 Views)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Lady Steals From Ecobank In Ghana, Arrested (Photos, Video) / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Dailyhappenings: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Following the lockdown in kano state, the residents are already getting hungry as they steal from a mini truck carrying food stuffs.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/kano-residents-steals-from-truck-with.html

Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Focus9(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm not surprised... it is what it is
Anyway I'm just here waiting for NCDC to update their live scores
I know what they are doing
Trump is coming to Nigeria to get the vaccine Nigeria is using to discharge cases��
Audio corona yeye politics

Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by yyba: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Focus9:
I'm not surprised... it is what it is
Anyway I'm just here waiting for NCDC to update their live scores
I know what they are doing
Trump is coming to Nigeria to get the vaccine Nigeria is using to discharge cases��
Audio corona yeye politics
after lockdown things grin

Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
This isnt because of lockdown. That shit will and can happen in kano, Covid-19 or not, lockdown or not. Na there way b dat.
Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Supan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are these not the people feeding the whole Africa? What happened
Arrewa/ Danarrewa pls come and see.
Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Arrewa: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Supan:
Are these not the people feeding the whole Africa? What happened
Arrewa/ Danarrewa pls come and see.

Bigot!! Those niggas are thieves!! Call them by their name...thieves!!

I'm in kano... This incident happened in Dala!!

Dala has the highest number of miscreants and thugs in kano!!

This is fasting period!! Those guys are criminals! We all have these kind of people in every region!!

Why do you drive joy in bigotry??
Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Supan(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Arrewa:
on
Menini Arrewa?

What happened to the audio food you have been producing for the whole world?

Awon food producers oshi.
Re: Kano Residents Steals From A Truck With Food Stuffs (video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money / Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. / Two Gay Guys Canned 77 Times Each After Been Caught Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.